Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black/Silver Between!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amanda79

Black/Silver Between!!! Empty
PostSubject: Black/Silver Between!!!   Black/Silver Between!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 am

Ok ladies, I finally got my first JJB BAG!!!!!! :mrgreen:

I just got it today and I love it! I went with the black/silver cause i was scared to get any of the prints as my first bag Embarassed I think I need to ease into it. I also love that hubby can and will carry it cause it's not girly. Now i'm saving up to buy the SW print cause that is sooo me! I'm so excited about it and can't wait to get it. Anyways here are some pics I took when i got home :mrgreen:

On my double stroller

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb1

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb9

jjb full and packed!

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb4

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb5

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb8

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb6

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb7

I love the details, the stars and little jewels are right up my alley! :mrgreen:

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb3

Black/Silver Between!!! Jjb2

can you believe all the stuff that was in my jj cole bag fits in there!! I'm amazed! Of course it's a tad tight, but it all fits.

Here are a few cons about it though...ya just a few Embarassed

I wish it was about an inch taller. The size 6 diapers fit but ya really gotta squish em in there.
I wish the things that the stroller clips go on to weren't attached to the strap and that they were a tad bigger. It was really awkard trying to get them on my stroller hooks.

I packed this for my 2 boys aged 2.5 and 10 weeks though i'll only be using it for short trips it won't always be packed this full, i just wanted to see how much I could fit into it. It really does hold everything but the kitchen sink lol!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Black/Silver Between!!!   Black/Silver Between!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Used! And you have entry 11!
Email me with your addy for your free gift and include boy/girl and ages:
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
amanda79

PostSubject: Re: Black/Silver Between!!!   Black/Silver Between!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:49 am

you have my email hun.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black/Silver Between!!!   Black/Silver Between!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black/Silver Between!!!
Page 1 of 1