Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feeonah

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Empty
PostSubject: REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER   REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:43 am

I have so many great things to say about this wallet I don’t know where to begin. Let’s start with the material. Earth Leather is gorgeous! Soft to the touch, sophisticated look and does not smell like plastic. And it isn’t! Earth Leather is an amazing Ju-Ju-Be invention that is not only friendly to the environment but also machine washable! Perfect for getting grubby paw prints off the surface (I had to struggle for it with my 4 year old when it arrived, he clearly has good taste.)

Now, let’s get down to the details. First, the Ju-Ju-Be embroidery on the front is so classy and cute I just want to touch it. I am sure I will carry the BeRich in my hand as often as I can to show it off, and the contrasting stitches and matching embroidery add that special something.

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1614 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1618
REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1613 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1619

Also, the outside zippered pocket on the back reveals a four millimeter strip of Dizzy Daisies lining. Brilliant! It’s a little appetizer of what’s inside. The zipper runs smoothly on the top and down one side, and the pull tab is of the smaller Ju-Ju-Be kind with three cute little stars. The zippered pocked is gusseted with DizzyDaisies lining and a divider to keep your coins separated from the cash.

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1622 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1621
REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1615 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1629

The BeRich is a three-fold wallet and when you open the snap lock you are faced with no less than eighteen (18!) card slots, all lined with DizzyDaisies! Underneath the six slots on the left is a full-length gusseted pocket with plenty of room for coupons, receipts or more cards... The middle section has six slots, one with a clear front for your id card and a hole through the plastic so you can easily slide it out, and the right section has another six slots. Underneath the middle and right sections are two more full-length pockets for even more stuff!

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1617 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1616

Fully packed the BeRich looks just as good in your hand as lying or standing (look at me!) on a table. It fits perfectly into the front pocket of the MiniBe. I have one in PurplePaisley, that’s why I got the Black Earth Leather, otherwise I’m leaning more towards the Brown. It also fits into the bottom pocket of the PackaBe, in the top pocket with room to spare, slides easily into the front pockets of the BeLight and of course fits into the mommy pocket of both the BeTween and the BePrepared.

Fits perfectly into the MiniBe and the BeLight:

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1625 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1624

Top and bottom pockets of the PackaBe:

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1628 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1626

And into the BeTween and the BePrepared:

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1627 REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1623

There are only two minor things that I don’t love about the BeRich. One is the hole in the clear pocket. I would rather keep a photo of my family here than my id card and the edge of the hole interferes with the picture. Also I was struggling a bit to fit the cards into the slots to the sides of the snap lock. They do fit though, but won’t slide in and out as easily as into the other slots.

I love the look and feel of the BeRich in Black Earth Leather. It is my first BeRich and I am impressed that it holds all my cards, including six library cards. Normally, I carry a lot of cards separately, in style in a ZanyZinnias BusinessBe, but this way I do not risk finding myself in a store without my Ikea card or membership cards when I need them.

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Img_1620

The zippered pocket allows quick access to both cash and vouchers, I keep them side by side so I don’t forget to hand them over when I pay. The stylish look together with the fun lining is a perfect combination for us ladies who like to look smart but not old! While writing this I am watching the wedding between Swedish Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel on television. My first thought was that had I attended the wedding I could have worn the BeRich as a clutch. So for a royal, fun look. Get the BeRich in Black Earth Leather! (And then get all the other colors too. I certainly want to...)
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER   REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Great review! That is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER   REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:04 am

Email me with your address and boy/girl + ages to maya@littledudesanddivas.com
You get a free gift because I used it on the blog.
Int he subject please mention the name of the review Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER   REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIEW OF JU-JU-BE BE RICH – IN SOPHISTICATED BLACK EARTH LEATHER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: IRL Photos and Bag Reviews!-
Jump to: