Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do YOUR kids say?

Go down 
+18
pinkmac85
amanda79
AmyKelley
EthioMommy
Katy
Tricka_67
momtoheath
jess
crazyflwr
crockpot_queen
pinkfrog
lynn4
mintoad
2BoysMom
awhitesi
JENMOMOF4
butterflyjuju
Maya
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

What do YOUR kids say? Empty
PostSubject: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:46 am

There's a thread on here about replacing bad words with others so kids don't learn them...
Can you imagine? Your little one sitting in 1st grade class blurting out B**** lol

Hmmmmm that would be funny Smile

What have YOUR kids learned???
I've heard them say it alllllll.... but I'm sure I missed some Smile

And aside from bad words, what FUNNY Things have they said?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:52 am

Well my 2.5 yr old cannot say shirt. She leaves out the R. So you can imagine what it's like being in the store and she's screaming "I NEED A SH**." Oh and when she says chips, it sounds like tits.
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:20 am

My newly potty trained 2 year old refers to his number 2's as dinosaur poop. So when we are potty-ing in public bathrooms, "oh my god mom, it's a dragon poop!" can be heard from miles away! -Jennifer
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:59 am

I heard Cookie Monster say 'what the hey' on Sesame Street the other day! Made me chuckle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2BoysMom

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:57 pm

When my now 2.5 year old son was just starting to talk one of his first words was "fan"... let's just say it didn't sound like he was saying fan lol!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Mine don't really have anything for bad words, but we actually do things to MAKE my 3 yr old say "marshmallow" because it comes out so funny. She says "NARSH-nallow" and it just sounds hilarious when she says. Pretty much anyone who has heard her say the word, will try to make her say it any time they see her because it just makes everyone laugh.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

mintoad wrote:
Mine don't really have anything for bad words, but we actually do things to MAKE my 3 yr old say "marshmallow" because it comes out so funny. She says "NARSH-nallow" and it just sounds hilarious when she says. Pretty much anyone who has heard her say the word, will try to make her say it any time they see her because it just makes everyone laugh.

I can hear it now...LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:37 am

My little guy calls his binoculars "knockers"
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:19 am

oh man my son is 4.5 now so its more grown up talking that can be embarrassing

I'll have to remember this forum and write some down to share
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:20 am

ladies I truly miss those ages and hearing them speak and pronounce words *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:29 am

Oh my loved these!!!! Any more!?!?!
Any of you HAPPEN to have videos of them???
I saw some videos on YouTube with the little boy saying FireTruck which came our fire F***
I held my stomach from laughing so hard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Debated about posting, but since other people are.....
My DD loves loves taking a bath. Once we say the word bath she will stand at the gate waiting to go up. Now if we are not fast enough she starts yelling "I want a bath." unfortunately, it does not come out bath, it comes out b***h. Don't have it on video....yet.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:33 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
My DD loves loves taking a bath. Once we say the word bath she will stand at the gate waiting to go up. Now if we are not fast enough she starts yelling "I want a bath." unfortunately, it does not come out bath, it comes out b***h. Don't have it on video....yet.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:37 am

These are all so cute! lol I can't think of anything cute that they say right now.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:41 am

DS says please, but it usually comes out like p#*s. When he really wants something, he just chants it over and over!!
Back to top Go down
jess

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:33 am

Our oldest who is almost 7, says "tarter sauce" all the time. So when he doesn't like an answer I've given, it's "OH TARTER SAUCE!" LOL A funny thing he said awhile back after I told him he needed to stop falling asleep on his bean bag chair in front of the TV at night was "The cable went out in my eyes." KIDS!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:23 am

My son has trouble saying "Percy" the Thomas train engine....

And he tells everyone his little sister, Tilly, "East mommy's boobs!" That's a funny one to explain to everyone....
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:25 am

Oooh...forgot one. Heath also used to say plug...like plug in outlet, but it came out F%@*
Back to top Go down
Tricka_67

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:49 am

My 2 year old calls kisses "pisses" for some reason! "I want pisses", it's so funny! Her dad is also a huge sports nut, and one night she asked him for something while he was watching hockey playoffs. He answered with "Just a second hun, the games almost over." And she responded with "Ohhh GAWD"...... if she knew how to roll her eyes, she would have!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:57 am

crockpot_queen wrote:

Laughing Laughing

make sure to add that to her baby book Smile
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:31 am

That is in her baby book. I already know i am in so much trouble, I can see her being one of kids in school that tells the teacher everything. I worked with 3-4 year old and lets just say nothing is private, I learned more than I ever wanted to know about some families.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:40 am

I figure you all would appreciate this.....One of my sorority sisters posted today that her son let out this blood curdling scream.....It seems he wondered how a chip clip would look on his man parts....He found out quickly it wasnt a good idea....Crazy things 4 year olds do huh?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:40 am

lololol to all of these!
Oh my how creative and cute!!!!
I'm DYING to see some videos!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:47 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
That is in her baby book. I already know i am in so much trouble, I can see her being one of kids in school that tells the teacher everything. I worked with 3-4 year old and lets just say nothing is private, I learned more than I ever wanted to know about some families.

oh I hear ya on that one...I'm always afraid of what ds is going to say at school...he is quite blunt at 4.5...this wkend I had my girlfriends teenage daughter over and the amount of poo talk out of my son's mouth was unreal...he was pretty inappropriate however were working on teaching him
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:48 am

momtoheath wrote:
I figure you all would appreciate this.....One of my sorority sisters posted today that her son let out this blood curdling scream.....It seems he wondered how a chip clip would look on his man parts....He found out quickly it wasnt a good idea....Crazy things 4 year olds do huh?

Laughing Laughing Laughing OMG that is freaken hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do YOUR kids say?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next