Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the BeFab

Go down 
+6
jaeebird
Maya
butterflyjuju
Hodgkiss1122
Momof2Boys
zzbean
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ???   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 pm

i'm torn. I love the style, it's exactly what i wanted size/organization wise, but i didn't want "leather" or a $200 price tag. w/ my LD&D coupon code from the pre order special it won't be $200 but i want to see the BFF before i make the decision to get it. but by that time my last baby will be almost 1 yr old! I just think the reveal/order system keeps everyone hanging too long ( i know they have to evolve and expand, but does it really need to take all year to do it?) by the time we get what we need our babies are in college and we just can't justify buying another diaper bag! Laughing For newbies w/ new LO's it works, but what about the loyal followers that have been waiting soooo long. scratch
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
i'm torn. I love the style, it's exactly what i wanted size/organization wise, but i didn't want "leather" or a $200 price tag. w/ my LD&D coupon code from the pre order special it won't be $200 but i want to see the BFF before i make the decision to get it. but by that time my last baby will be almost 1 yr old! I just think the reveal/order system keeps everyone hanging too long ( i know they have to evolve and expand, but does it really need to take all year to do it?) by the time we get what we need our babies are in college and we just can't justify buying another diaper bag! Laughing For newbies w/ new LO's it works, but what about the loyal followers that have been waiting soooo long. scratch

Oh Jenny......trust me.....I KNOW how you feel. I'm in the exact same boat. By the time the BFF comes out, my youngest will be close to 2. I'm already selling off some of my stash.
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 am

hardly seems fair to the loyal people that they know have been waiting for so long. I do love JJB, but for the prices we pay you'd think they would keep their loyal fans in mind. Though, don't get me wrong, I do appreciate that they really listen to our feedback as far as bag styles and such. I'm hating my spicy and have it listed on FS, I'm trying out the Columbia I had for DS's toddler bag for my LO now, if the BFF isn't the best thing since sliced bread, I'm sticking w/ what I've got. Still considering the BeFab though, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Oh I haaaaated my spicy. I loved the shape and print placement on it but by the time I packed it up, it would tip over. I had a love hate relationship with that thing. You're thinking of getting the BeFab?
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:54 pm

only if I can get my pre order coupon code to work for it. It'll be significantly less. still undecided though.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:26 pm

If you decide to get it, will you get the Black or Brown one?
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

black, i don't usually go for brown. Black matches my wardrobe better
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:57 am

I love the DZ lining with the black! Black would match my wardrobe better too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the BeFab
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3