Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the BeFab

Go down 
+6
jaeebird
Maya
butterflyjuju
Hodgkiss1122
Momof2Boys
zzbean
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:59 am

jaeebird wrote:
Just have to chime in and say Im not a fan of the EL BeFab. I might like it in a print, though. I was hoping the BFF would have been either a larger version of the BeTween or a smaller version of the BePrepared.
I do like the BeHave, but Im going to have to wait to see it IRL.
So Ive been searching the web for diaper bags. I haven't had to do that for a while Sad

YAY! Another "non-fan" of the BeFab Laughing
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 am

I like the style but wouldn't buy it in EL either, I was hoping for a fun print before this new baby arrives, but I don't think that is going to happen since I am due in June
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:47 am

=-(
Hopefully it's not too far along in to the Summer. I would like one of these bags in a fun, funky print. I just don't love leather in a diaper bag. Other than that, it looks like a fabulous bag :-)
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:06 pm

azach1028 wrote:
I like the style but wouldn't buy it in EL either, I was hoping for a fun print before this new baby arrives, but I don't think that is going to happen since I am due in June

I think quite a few of us were hoping for a fun print. They will probably reveal the prints in June after you have your baby. I'm not sure if you're planning on getting a different bag but I would wait if I were you to see it in prints.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 pm

zzbean wrote:
=-(
Hopefully it's not too far along in to the Summer. I would like one of these bags in a fun, funky print. I just don't love leather in a diaper bag. Other than that, it looks like a fabulous bag :-)

I wanna see it in DZ or DD! I wish June will get here already!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
=-(

Ohhhhh!! That would be TDF!!!! I wonder what the price will be on the BFF in just a reg print...No EL
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

I think quite a few of us were hoping for a fun print. They will probably reveal the prints in June after you have your baby. I'm not sure if you're planning on getting a different bag but I would wait if I were you to see it in prints.

I have my packabe to hold me over for now....I was just hoping it would be available so my mom could bring it with her when she comes because shipping here is a ton!!! But if it is truly fabulous, it might be worth it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm

azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

I have my packabe to hold me over for now....I was just hoping it would be available so my mom could bring it with her when she comes because shipping here is a ton!!! But if it is truly fabulous, it might be worth it Very Happy

Ahh yes, the dreaded shipping charges. Almost as bad as customs at ruining all the fun Sad This is why I LOVE LD&D Sooooooo much. Free shipping...For Americans AND Canadians!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
=-(

Ohhhhh!! That would be TDF!!!! I wonder what the price will be on the BFF in just a reg print...No EL

All I'm saying is that it better be considerably less than $200 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 am

azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

Oh right....I forgot you're in Greece. Well that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:16 am

zzbean wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

Ahh yes, the dreaded shipping charges. Almost as bad as customs at ruining all the fun Sad This is why I LOVE LD&D Sooooooo much. Free shipping...For Americans AND Canadians!!!!

That's why I only ever shop at LD&D. Aaaaaand it gives me a reason to get more stuff so that I meet the $75 limit Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:22 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
=-(

That's what I am hoping too....Hopefully its the cost of the EL that makes the bag so expensive
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

That's why I only ever shop at LD&D. Aaaaaand it gives me a reason to get more stuff so that I meet the $75 limit Laughing

Agreed!! So much more fun to spend money on JJB then on plain old shipping....Smile
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

I love the befab- so pretty ! I know for most PL's the EL is not the typical JJB printn that we all fell in love with but I've always wanted a diaper bag like the befab in addition to my fun JJB prints I'm afraid to leave my JJB comfort zone so this is great Smile
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:51 am

most of my stuff doesn't get stuck in customs which is good Smile but it is easier to have it shipped to my mom especially if she is coming to visit anyway Smile

And yes I agree, I am hoping the price is a little less....even if I loved the befab, I would never spend $200 on it
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
=-(

That's what I am hoping too....Hopefully its the cost of the EL that makes the bag so expensive

Well Rachelle did say that it would cost around the same as a Be All.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am

lynn4 wrote:
I love the befab- so pretty ! I know for most PL's the EL is not the typical JJB printn that we all fell in love with but I've always wanted a diaper bag like the befab in addition to my fun JJB prints I'm afraid to leave my JJB comfort zone so this is great Smile

I'm glad you like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

Agreed!! So much more fun to spend money on JJB then on plain old shipping....Smile

You got that right Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 am

azach1028 wrote:
most of my stuff doesn't get stuck in customs which is good Smile but it is easier to have it shipped to my mom especially if she is coming to visit anyway Smile

And yes I agree, I am hoping the price is a little less....even if I loved the befab, I would never spend $200 on it

So you don't have to pay duties at all if you get packages shipped to Greece?

No way would I ever spend $200 on the BeFab. My DH would flip!
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:54 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

most of the time no...if it comes from a shop it might get stuck, but most of the times I get things sent to my mom in NY and then here because the shipping price to here is so expensive
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 am

I'm not in love with the shape of the BeFab in the EL. I think its better suited for the microfiber, but that's just me!
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:11 am

I was kind of hoping for those hidden bottle pockets too, for some reason on the EL I don't like the look of the side bottle pockets
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 am

azach1028 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

most of the time no...if it comes from a shop it might get stuck, but most of the times I get things sent to my mom in NY and then here because the shipping price to here is so expensive

Ah....gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 am

GatorMommy wrote:
I'm not in love with the shape of the BeFab in the EL. I think its better suited for the microfiber, but that's just me!

Totally agree Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 am

azach1028 wrote:
I was kind of hoping for those hidden bottle pockets too, for some reason on the EL I don't like the look of the side bottle pockets

I feel the same way too. It looks way too weird with the side bottle pockets. I think to me, the EL is better suited for a purse instead of a diaper bag. That's why I like the look of the BeHave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the BeFab   Thoughts on the BeFab - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the BeFab
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next