Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any thoughts for Father's Day

Go down 
+6
wife&mommy
seansmom
AScott83
katherinekats
tever
Maya
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Any thoughts for Father's Day Empty
PostSubject: Any thoughts for Father''s Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:59 am

Do you know what you're getting or doing for him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:22 am

He let me order a bag, so he has free reign on anything. LOL Probably buffing stuff for his new buffer. But no big plans other than getting ready for our big move July 6th. Smile
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:41 am

I'm still brainstorming on what to give him confused
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:00 am

Quote :
I'm still brainstorming on what to give him

Me too. DH is such a hard person to buy for because he never wants or needs anything. No
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

I know Steve has some ideas, will probably post when he has a chance Smile
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:27 am

I'm thinking of getting him some new pants and a Jujube shirt that says "I lost my wife to Jujube". Laughing
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:08 am

My boys are getting matching Pittsburgh Pirates baseball caps. DH keeps talking about how Sean needs one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:28 am

what about for your own dad? my dad is so hard to buy for
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:32 am

wife&mommy wrote:
what about for your own dad? my dad is so hard to buy for

My dad is very easy coz he's in the Philippines so we just send him money.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:51 am

I have no idea what to do for DH. I want to do something special because he is so good to me. He is deployed so it's limited what I can send him. I wish I could find a way to make the day special for him even with being so far away.
Back to top Go down
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:38 am

mariak wrote:
I have no idea what to do for DH. I want to do something special because he is so good to me. He is deployed so it's limited what I can send him. I wish I could find a way to make the day special for him even with being so far away.

Maybe one of those cards that you can record your own message into . . and have the kids say happy father's day and I love you, etc.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:13 pm

I loved Joe's idea of the hand prints.
Foot prints are even cuter if it's infant Smile

OOOH Record the kids making a short greeting for daddy and update it as a ringtone on his phone?

Steve bought our mother a digital photo frame last year which is great and it slide shows the kids pics. You can do that for hubby for his office?
There are also the keychain digital photo albums.

Have the kids bring him breakfast in bed. Decorate the tray with family pics and cover it with a napkin or something so when he takes the napkin off he gets a cute surprise.

Hide the kids in the closet with Father's day balloons for a morning surprise when he goes to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:44 pm

I am still clueless....
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:44 am

I got my dh a JJB Messenger bag, awesome!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:52 am

katherinekats wrote:
I got my dh a JJB Messenger bag, awesome!
For this year? Or has he used it already?
How does he like it?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

For my DH, I'll make his favorite meal and we will spend the day as a family, sometimes with my dad as well. They get cards and a shirt or something. This year will be different. My dad had emergency triple bypass surgery today. Sunday we will spend it together in the hospital feeling blessed that my dad is still with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any thoughts for Father's Day   Any thoughts for Father's Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any thoughts for Father's Day
Page 1 of 1