Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BeTween... how do you pack it.

Go down 
+3
QTsmum
Maya
Katy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

BeTween... how do you pack it. Empty
PostSubject: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 am

hey girls,

My DD(Gracie) just turned one in January and I was thinking that I might end up getting a BeTween. It seems like after much debate and help from you ladies this is the bag for me. I just want to know how you pack yours. Pictures would totally help. Thanks in advance Smile

Katy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 am

This AND the Wannabe!?!?
Oh my Katy.... you ARE addicted to JJB's!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Maya wrote:
This AND the Wannabe!?!?
Oh my Katy.... you ARE addicted to JJB's!!! Smile

YOU HAVE NO IDEA! its painful leaving work sometimes!!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 am

Theres lots of pics in the pink room. I have no energy to pack mine and take pics, Sorry! Sad

I do find that using quicks help a lot, and utilizing all the pockets.

I find the Tween an AWESOME stroller bag!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:07 am

I don't know how I totally missed this post. My camera is not working right now so no pics but I can tell you how I pack mine.

I put two Size 3 diapers and the travel wipes case in the very back pocket. Diaper cream in one of the mesh pockets and hand sanitizer in the other. In the main compartment, I put my Rich, 4oz snack cup, a washcloth, 9oz sippy and 9oz bottle. I'm very picky and don't like the bottle pockets all stretched out so I don't use the outside bottle pockets. However, if you use them, then you'll have a lot more room in the main compartment for other stuff. In the mommy pocket, I put my keys, cell phone, calculator and other small stuff. What I like about the Tween is that it's very stuffable and I even use it when I go out without the kids.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I don't know how I totally missed this post. My camera is not working right now so no pics but I can tell you how I pack mine.

I put two Size 3 diapers and the travel wipes case in the very back pocket. Diaper cream in one of the mesh pockets and hand sanitizer in the other. In the main compartment, I put my Rich, 4oz snack cup, a washcloth, 9oz sippy and 9oz bottle. I'm very picky and don't like the bottle pockets all stretched out so I don't use the outside bottle pockets. However, if you use them, then you'll have a lot more room in the main compartment for other stuff. In the mommy pocket, I put my keys, cell phone, calculator and other small stuff. What I like about the Tween is that it's very stuffable and I even use it when I go out without the kids.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Joanne you are AWESOME! I def need to get over to the pinkroom (which I just joined) and find some pictures I am a very visual person. I am also crazy when it comes to packing diapers, I tend to over pack cause I am very spontaneous. A trip to the supermarket can turn into a whole day adventure. lol
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 am

Glad I could help Katy Wink Sorry I can't get you any pics right now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 am

I HAVE THE BE ALL BUT I THINK I ALSO WANT A BETWEEN IT SEAMS BIGGER WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

Joni, the Be All is definitely bigger than the BeTween. The BeTween has a lot more organization though. But if you're looking for space, definitely stick with the Be All. Or you could always get a used Tween and try it out.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm

THANKS,
I AM STILL TRYING TO GET THE HANG OF THIS BUT IF I WANT TO BUY A USED JU JU BE WHERE DO I LOOK
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Have you signed up to be a member of the PR (Pink Room)? The PR is the official Ju-Ju-Be Forum for JJB addcits. Here is the link:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/index.php?sid=60e2aec72aef2b4d49558822813a58ac

There is an FSOT (For Sale Or Trade) there and that is where you will find used JJBs at great prices. The members take really good care of their bags and they are all super sweet Wink
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:40 am

when I pack my between I actually don't use a quick at all....it is pretty organized on its own...I put the diapers and wipes in the back pocket, any little stuff like snacks in the front pocket and my stuff in the mommy pocket!!! I love mine (though I don't get to use it as much with 2 kids and one on the way) Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 am

That's why I love the Tween! It's an organized bag n itself that I don't have to use Quicks or Sets although I do use a Small and sometimes Medium set. The Quick is too big anyway.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:34 pm

I def'n see myself hanging on to my Tween for a long time. I LOVE her
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:32 pm

me too, I feel like I can use it even when I don't have the kiddos and need something to organize my stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 am

zzbean wrote:
I def'n see myself hanging on to my Tween for a long time. I LOVE her

Love mine too!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:03 am

azach1028 wrote:
me too, I feel like I can use it even when I don't have the kiddos and need something to organize my stuff Smile

I use it all the time even when the kids are not with me which is not very often. A lot of people think it looks too much like a diaper bag but I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

I use it all the time even when the kids are not with me which is not very often. A lot of people think it looks too much like a diaper bag but I don't think so.

I actually had never considered packing her without my boys....And, on the rare occasion I go out by myself, I am sad to leave all my JJbs at home Sad This is the perfect solution.

I also agree that it is too not diaper bagish looking to enjoy a day out sans children when a little extra organization is needed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

I actually had never considered packing her without my boys....And, on the rare occasion I go out by myself, I am sad to leave all my JJbs at home Sad This is the perfect solution.

I also agree that it is too not diaper bagish looking to enjoy a day out sans children when a little extra organization is needed

I don't put too much diaper bag "stuff" in the Tween anyway so when I go out without the boys, I just leave it in the bag....I don't unload Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:14 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

I don't put too much diaper bag "stuff" in the Tween anyway so when I go out without the boys, I just leave it in the bag....I don't unload Wink

Nice, that def'n makes it easier. I am still in the days where the bags are still more theirs., then mine. I think my total contents equal a wallet, phone, and a chapstick. Smile
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 am

I was just starting to get to the point where I didn't need a lot of stuff, but now DD is PTed and I need extra clothes just in case, DS is still in dipes and I have a newborn on the way!!! It will be way to small, but in ME it is so pretty I could never get rid of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
azach1028 wrote:

Nice, that def'n makes it easier. I am still in the days where the bags are still more theirs., then mine. I think my total contents equal a wallet, phone, and a chapstick. Smile

LOL! But you still have a 4-mo old so that's understandable Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:54 am

azach1028 wrote:
I was just starting to get to the point where I didn't need a lot of stuff, but now DD is PTed and I need extra clothes just in case, DS is still in dipes and I have a newborn on the way!!! It will be way to small, but in ME it is so pretty I could never get rid of it Smile

Oh yeah the Tween would definitely be too small for you. Now...the FBA in prints would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeTween... how do you pack it.   BeTween... how do you pack it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BeTween... how do you pack it.
Page 1 of 1