Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Can You Pack a Mini Be?

Go down 
+2
daynaandizzieb
hildie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Empty
PostSubject: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
daynaandizzieb

daynaandizzieb

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Thanks for adding that Dayna! Nice packing! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Wow!! I LOVE my Mini for quick trips but had NO idea how much I could fit in just by changing the way I am packing it! Thanks ladies!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:53 pm

I have four minis with another on the way and I have yet to use either of them Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I have four minis with another on the way and I have yet to use either of them Embarassed

They are soooo cute! I really could have gotten away with just one...but they are just sooooo cute!!! Which prints do you have?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 am

I have Purple, Cloud Break, Lotus and DD. I have a Sienna with Champagne lining on the way.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

Ooohhhhh! I have seen pictures of the DD...She's beautiful!! I am looking for a SS for my son, but don't think I really want to buy him a $70+ bag.....I am so kicking myself for not buying one from KidSteals Sad I am stalking the FSOT hoping one comes up Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 am

You should email KidSteals because sometimes they get more in or they have leftover. Just email them, tell them what you're looking for and if they have it, they will sell it to you. You're gonna laugh at me when I tell you that I bought the CB Mini for my 3-yr old to use when he starts school in September but I don't think I will let him use it. I've seen how the kids treat their bags and I paid full price for it too so he'll be using a Roots backpack instead which is still good.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 am

That's a good idea! The worst they can say is they are sold out! I never think to email them b/c of the Archives. But it's worth a shot Smile I wouldn't let my son take his bag to school either...Just playing at home and out shopping, visiting, etc. You know...Supervised situations Smile So....Doesn't that make 6 Minis for you Wink Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 am

Darn. All sold out Sad Totalyl my bad for waiting...I should have just bought it.....Ahhh well.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 am

zzbean wrote:
That's a good idea! The worst they can say is they are sold out! I never think to email them b/c of the Archives. But it's worth a shot Smile I wouldn't let my son take his bag to school either...Just playing at home and out shopping, visiting, etc. You know...Supervised situations Smile So....Doesn't that make 6 Minis for you Wink Hahaha.

Good Luck! I hope they still have some left over. Nope, still only 5 minis. I included the CB Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 am

zzbean wrote:
Darn. All sold out Sad Totalyl my bad for waiting...I should have just bought it.....Ahhh well.

Awww....I'm sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Awww....I'm sorry Crying or Very sad

Its okay...I found a NWT in the Pink Room for $50....Only a few dollars more then what it would have cost me on KS anyways.....So I am happy about that Smile the PL is going to ship it tomorrow. I tell my husband its for my ZZ, but really its for me!! In the sense that now he will leave my GG alone Smile She does not like play time Smile

Sorry...I have trouble counting sometimes :S I agree that a Roots bag makes a much better school bag...Z can only have his under supervision Smile Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 am

I'm glad you found one! I saw the one on FSOT and was going to pm you but then I saw you already pmed her. I was thinking that you might find one in that store in Calgary.....the same store that's holding your Purple Mini. They might have others there that you will want Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 am

Awww. Thanks so much for thinking of me Smile

I am not sure what they will have...When I called them they were having some crazy reno sale, and the PP was all that they had left...The last little JJB in the store.....I cant believe they dont have an online store Sad I am sure I will find a few treasures in my travels Smile I cant wait. That is the bes tpart about holidays...All the fabulous shopping!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 am

zzbean wrote:

I am not sure what they will have...When I called them they were having some crazy reno sale, and the PP was all that they had left...The last little JJB in the store.....I cant believe they dont have an online store Sad I am sure I will find a few treasures in my travels Smile I cant wait. That is the bes tpart about holidays...All the fabulous shopping!!

Aw man....I wish we knew what they have. Will you have access to a computer while you're on holidays? Just in case you see something that I might like Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Aw man....I wish we knew what they have. Will you have access to a computer while you're on holidays? Just in case you see something that I might like Embarassed

I sure am! I will have my iPhone. An coverage is amazing in AB!! (Because it's so flat!!! Hahahaha!!!) I will totally keep my eyes out for you if you like Smile Is there anything in particular you are in search of? You can google them and call then and ask what they have. It's Bo Bebe. We are going to the Shawnessy store Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 am

Well I'm looking specifically for the hard to find items like a Purple Be Set or a Sienna Swirl Be Quick with Champagne lining. I think those are the two main ones. I'll google them.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Well I'm looking specifically for the hard to find items like a Purple Be Set or a Sienna Swirl Be Quick with Champagne lining. I think those are the two main ones. I'll google them.

I will keep my eyes out for those anywhere I go that sells JJB! I promise! We will be visiting my Grandparents outside of Calgary, there is a Baby store that sells JJB too. (Is it sad I looked on the JJB site to find all the stores I can visit??) If I find them I will pick them up for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 am

ROFL! You are a true PL! Thank you so much! You're lucky your hubby is so understanding of your JJB obsession....LOL!
Back to top Go down
GennasMom

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 pm

You ladies are too funny!

I hope to get one of these soon!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:00 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
ROFL! You are a true PL! Thank you so much! You're lucky your hubby is so understanding of your JJB obsession....LOL!

No worries Smile Yes, I am pretty lucky. He gets all my quirks and obsessions Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am

GennasMom wrote:
You ladies are too funny!

I hope to get one of these soon!

Oh my.....we need to get working on you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

No worries Smile Yes, I am pretty lucky. He gets all my quirks and obsessions Smile

When do you leave for your trip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Can You Pack a Mini Be?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next