Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be Spicy how do you pack it?

Go down 
+5
mariak
Momof2Boys
awhitesi
hildie
Katy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

Be Spicy how do you pack it? Empty
PostSubject: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:16 am

Does anyone have any pics of there Be Spicy packed? I would really love to see how you guys pack them.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:34 am

I don't have pics, but I can tell you what I do. I use the mommy pocket for more of the odds and ends things that I carry. THen I put my wallet in the main area. That helps it so it does not tip.

What do you carry?
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't have a Spicy but I did at one point. Cound't get the darn thing to work for me so I sold it. I had a love hate relationship with it Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
I don't have a Spicy but I did at one point. Cound't get the darn thing to work for me so I sold it. I had a love hate relationship with it Laughing

I'm not a big tote person either...
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE totes! I really am trying to figure out what to get, you would think that being able to see all of these bags IRL would help. well it doesn't it makes it worse! LOL
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:06 am

Katy wrote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE totes! I really am trying to figure out what to get, you would think that being able to see all of these bags IRL would help. well it doesn't it makes it worse! LOL

That's how addictions are! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:58 am

I have pictures! I've had quite a few spicys in my day!

Be Spicy how do you pack it? Ry%3D400

Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:00 am

Here is my DD spicy packed. I tried out a lot of different packing styles with this bag.

Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:21 am

Great pics! Love the orange lining in the GG Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knudl

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:34 am

Thanks for posting these pics! I have one on the way! =)
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:40 am

knudl wrote:
Thanks for posting these pics! I have one on the way! =)

What print did you get?!
Back to top Go down
knudl

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:42 am

I'm boring - Brown/Champagne lol. I got a set in Sienna though =)
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:52 am

knudl wrote:
I'm boring - Brown/Champagne lol. I got a set in Sienna though =)

Not boring at all Very Happy I love Sienna too!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:57 am

awhitesi wrote:
Great pics! Love the orange lining in the GG Very Happy
Me too! Posing these pics made me miss it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:50 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I'm not a big tote person either...

I love totes! Just not the Spicy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:51 am

Nice pics Maria! LOVE the orange lining!
Back to top Go down
pinkstar

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Those pics made me want a TT Quick!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:57 am

Maria I love love love the pics. I am dieing to get the DD spicy as everyone probably knows by now. And those pictures just took me overboard! I am finally IN LOVE!!!!!!! Here is my problem you ready ladies? LOL So I need a bag that Can hold a lot, lighter blanket, change of warmer clothes for DD, snacks, sippy and bottle, a few toys, diapers ect. I love the spicy and the look and shape everything about it! But one of my daughter's and my major activities is i play beach volleyball on Wednesday's and i would like to ride my bike there, its not that far about 2 miles along the boardwalk. I also have a beach cruiser not a mountain bike so i wont have to be hunched over I will be sitting up straight. okay here is my problem. I keep thinking that i need a backpack for the bike ride, but i really am not fond of the backpack style. Soo do you ladies think that I should just suck it up and get a backpack(keep in mind i don't hate them) or do you think that I can wear the spicy as a messenger and have it be secure. If you saw backpack which one and why? I hope you guys can help, its crazy I am suppose to be the one helping you guys. LOL I just get so overwhelmed I would buy more then one but even getting one is REALLY pushing the budget.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm

USed your pics for the blog Maria, Email me for your free gift Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:49 am

I posted my packed pics and review on it in a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Spicy how do you pack it?   Be Spicy how do you pack it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Spicy how do you pack it?
Page 1 of 1