Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Can You Pack a Mini Be?

Go down 
+2
daynaandizzieb
hildie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
ROFL! You are a true PL! Thank you so much! You're lucky your hubby is so understanding of your JJB obsession....LOL!

No worries Smile Yes, I am pretty lucky. He gets all my quirks and obsessions Smile

When do you leave for your trip?

We are leaving April 4th (Easter Sunday). We are going to do all the Easter fun on Saturday and leave early Sunday morning Smile Sooooo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
ROFL! You are a true PL! Thank you so much! You're lucky your hubby is so understanding of your JJB obsession....LOL!

No worries Smile Yes, I am pretty lucky. He gets all my quirks and obsessions Smile

We are leaving April 4th (Easter Sunday). We are going to do all the Easter fun on Saturday and leave early Sunday morning Smile Sooooo excited!!!

Sounds like fun! How long is the drive? Will you be staying with relatives or in hotels?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Sounds like fun! How long is the drive? Will you be staying with relatives or in hotels?

Its about a ten hour drive although with our six month old and three year old...I am banking on closer to 12. Sad We are staying in a hotel in Calgary for two nights, and then on to Lethbridge to stay with my grandparents. It is going to be fabulous! Such a long drive, but driving through the Rockies is unreal...So beautiful. My bean is a good car sleeper, so I am hoping he sleeps lots on the way Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Its about a ten hour drive although with our six month old and three year old...I am banking on closer to 12. Sad We are staying in a hotel in Calgary for two nights, and then on to Lethbridge to stay with my grandparents. It is going to be fabulous! Such a long drive, but driving through the Rockies is unreal...So beautiful. My bean is a good car sleeper, so I am hoping he sleeps lots on the way Smile

Holy Moly that's a long drive Shocked Especially with two young kiddos too. You're lucky that your kids sleep well in the car. Mine don't do well at long distance driving. Anything over two hours in pushing it Rolling Eyes I would love to go on a road trip though when they're older. DH and I are thinking of doing the East Coast thing.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Holy Moly that's a long drive Shocked Especially with two young kiddos too. You're lucky that your kids sleep well in the car. Mine don't do well at long distance driving. Anything over two hours in pushing it Rolling Eyes I would love to go on a road trip though when they're older. DH and I are thinking of doing the East Coast thing.

You are VERY lucky, living in NY I dont own a car and don't really need one so when we are in a car (DD in a Carseat) no matter for how long its her constantly saying "OUT!" me saying "no" and then her saying "why" this could go on for hours. not making for a plesant drive
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 am

Smile Heres hoping my luck holds out. This our third time making the trip since having little ones. The first time our oldest was four months and was amazing! Slept and ate. The second time he was one and a half and slept maybe 45 mins out of a 12 hour drive (and we left just after 4am!!) He is a good traveler though. Did not whine or cry...just did not sleep. This is the first time with both boys.
An East Coast trip sounds amazing!! I am sure you all would enjoy it.
Living in NY! I imagine a carseat is a pretty strange thing to your daughter! Can she just ride on your lap for taxi and subway rides?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

You are VERY lucky, living in NY I dont own a car and don't really need one so when we are in a car (DD in a Carseat) no matter for how long its her constantly saying "OUT!" me saying "no" and then her saying "why" this could go on for hours. not making for a plesant drive

I wish I lived in NY! Is it really as fun as the media makes it out to be? Is it like Sex in the City with all the fine boutiques and hot men Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 am

zzbean wrote:
Smile Heres hoping my luck holds out. This our third time making the trip since having little ones. The first time our oldest was four months and was amazing! Slept and ate. The second time he was one and a half and slept maybe 45 mins out of a 12 hour drive (and we left just after 4am!!) He is a good traveler though. Did not whine or cry...just did not sleep. This is the first time with both boys.
Living in NY! I imagine a carseat is a pretty strange thing to your daughter! Can she just ride on your lap for taxi and subway rides?

For some reason, I thought you had a girl and a boy. I thought the girl was the baby. I'm getting you mixed up with momtoheath Laughing So your oldest is a seasoned traveller eh. It's good that you started him young. Maybe that's why he's used to it. Good luck but I'm sure you won't have problems with the baby either Wink
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:50 am

I wish I lived in NY! Is it really as fun as the media makes it out to be? Is it like Sex in the City with all the fine boutiques and hot men Embarassed Laughing[/quote]

It really is AMAZING!! I used to live right outside the city, but right now I live in a beach suburb. What more could you ask for, Manhattan 20 mins away and the beach right out my front door. I am NEVER living anywhere else. I recommend everyone visits NY at least once in their life!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

For some reason, I thought you had a girl and a boy. I thought the girl was the baby. I'm getting you mixed up with momtoheath Laughing So your oldest is a seasoned traveller eh. It's good that you started him young. Maybe that's why he's used to it. Good luck but I'm sure you won't have problems with the baby either Wink

Nope Smile Two wonderful little boys . Just like you Smile
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 am

Katy wrote:
I wish I lived in NY! Is it really as fun as the media makes it out to be? Is it like Sex in the City with all the fine boutiques and hot men Embarassed Laughing

It really is AMAZING!! I used to live right outside the city, but right now I live in a beach suburb. What more could you ask for, Manhattan 20 mins away and the beach right out my front door. I am NEVER living anywhere else. I recommend everyone visits NY at least once in their life![/quote]

WOW!! That sounds amazing!!! NY is def'n on my list of places to see!! How long have you lived in NY? And tell us more...What is it like to live there? It must be crazy having all those AMAZING shops to chose from....And all the amazing things to see and do...You are a lucky, lucky girl!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am

Katy wrote:
It really is AMAZING!! I used to live right outside the city, but right now I live in a beach suburb. What more could you ask for, Manhattan 20 mins away and the beach right out my front door. I am NEVER living anywhere else. I recommend everyone visits NY at least once in their life!

WOW, that sounds amazing! Is it expensive though to live in NY?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Nope Smile Two wonderful little boys . Just like you Smile

The boys only club Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am

zzbean wrote:
Katy wrote:

WOW!! That sounds amazing!!! NY is def'n on my list of places to see!! How long have you lived in NY? And tell us more...What is it like to live there? It must be crazy having all those AMAZING shops to chose from....And all the amazing things to see and do...You are a lucky, lucky girl!!

HAHA! Kristina covered it all Wink
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Yes Living in NY is expensive, but the farther away form the city you live the cheaper it gets.. hence me living in the suburbs. Wink I have Lived in NY my whole life, I have lived in different parts, I grew up in the Beach-Suburb area that I am currently living in. I spent sometime in brooklyn(which isn't the dangerous neighborhood that the movies make it out to be), and I spent a little time in Manhattan. Which of course was my favorite place to live because at that time I was working in the city, and the walk to work was amazing, plus the shopping is to die for(same with the food)!! Gracie and I actually went into Manhattan to visit some friends a few weeks ago and we decided to bring all the kids to Toys R Us in Time square

http://www9.toysrus.com/TimesSquare/dsp_home.cfm

This place is like heaven one earth for kids, and I will admit I had an awesome time too! It was a one stop shop!! I was able to buy diapers, toys and furniture all in one place. If you ever come to visit NY def take your kids here(and visit me...LOL) no matter how old. The First time I brought Gracie she was 4 months old and still loved it. I could talk about NY all day but I have to get back to work. I will totally answer any questions.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am

That sounds so awesome! I'm totally jealous over here. I'll wait until the boys are older to take them. Although I'll probably get it trouble with all the shops over there Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
That sounds so awesome! I'm totally jealous over here. I'll wait until the boys are older to take them. Although I'll probably get it trouble with all the shops over there Laughing

How far from NY are you? I know some parts of ON are almost right on the border. NY is defn on my list of must see places...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

How far from NY are you? I know some parts of ON are almost right on the border. NY is defn on my list of must see places...

I'm about an hour and a half away from Buffalo which is in New York right? I usually go shopping here:

http://www.fashionoutletsniagara.com/
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:23 am

Nice. I wish an hour and a half drive would get me somewhere fun and exciting!! That looks like a super cool mall :-)
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:38 am

zzbean wrote:
Nice. I wish an hour and a half drive would get me somewhere fun and exciting!! That looks like a super cool mall :-)

I love that mall! But....it's dangerous! That's where I get all my Coach bags Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I love that mall! But....it's dangerous! That's where I get all my Coach bags Laughing

Haha!! But dangerous is soooo much fun!!! I could use a dangerous place a little closer to home! I would save a fortune on shipping!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:49 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Haha!! But dangerous is soooo much fun!!! I could use a dangerous place a little closer to home! I would save a fortune on shipping!

Ha! That's true Laughing I didn't think of the shipping factor Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:56 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Hahaha!! See, you are saving a fortune!!!
I can't wait to leave next weekend and do some shopping!! Going to keep my eyes open for the HTF items for you :-)
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Hahaha!! See, you are saving a fortune!!!
I can't wait to leave next weekend and do some shopping!! Going to keep my eyes open for the HTF items for you :-)

Awesome! I'm excited to see what goodies you find!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:34 am

Me too!!! I cant wait!! What are your Easter weekend plans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Can You Pack a Mini Be?   How Can You Pack a Mini Be? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Can You Pack a Mini Be?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next