Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you seen today's reveal?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Have you seen today's reveal? Empty
PostSubject: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 pm

It's cute but I was hoping for a diaper bag. I love the purse, but $160 is too much for something I rotate so often on.
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

PS: My Coach bag wasn't even that much!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 am

I think it's gorgeous!!!! I love it. It's totally on my must have list....Momof2Boys, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
It's cute but I was hoping for a diaper bag. I love the purse, but $160 is too much for something I rotate so often on.

That's what I think too Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:31 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
PS: My Coach bag wasn't even that much!

ROFL! I have a couple of Coach bags and they weren't that much either!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 am

zzbean wrote:
I think it's gorgeous!!!! I love it. It's totally on my must have list....Momof2Boys, what do you think?

I was sooo looking forward to seeing the FBA that I was disappointed in today's reveal. I know, I know...it's a beautiful bag. Love everything about it and the fact that it's washable. But....the one thing I hate is FAKE leather. Regardless of the features, I cannot justify spending $160 on a bag that is not real leather. This is just me though. Ok I'm gonna go hide now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 am

me too. I had posted on FB about needing a diaper bag bigger than the tween but better organized than the all. she said wait til the end of the month, it might be just what I was looking for....how is a purse just what I was looking for? I already have a nice Vera Bradley purse, I wanted a JJB diaper bag. I will not be getting today's reveal, and unfortunatly will not likely be able to hold out for the FBA. I need a great bag that I can obtain now. I think spreading the reveals out this long means they're forcing people to wait so long they'll go elsewhere because we'll never know for sure if the FBA is actually gonna happen, and by the time it's revealed (we're talking could be in summer shipment, who know's) 6 months have passed and our bag needs have changed and we've spent our money elsewhere. I know a lot of ppl wanted a purse, but to me purse needs will always be there, those w/ young babies only have the need for a great diaper bag for so long. How do you tell your hubby that you want to spend $ on this great diaper bag that just came out and you've been waiting sooo long, it's the answer to your prayers but your baby is now 1 and you don't have too much longer of carrying a diaper bag? Wow, sry, it got longer than I expected. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 am

Very good points, Jenny. I could be wrong, but I think there is another reveal next week, perhaps that was what she meant in reply to your FB post?
I think there are so many new diaper bags popping out, and as their die hard fans' babies grow up, they are needing something to keep them buying JJB, hence the purse. But, yes they are keeping us waiting and in suspense, I guess it's meant to be part of the fun, but if you are in dire need of a bag NOW, def'n more frustrating then fun.
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:32 am

zzbean wrote:
Very good points, Jenny. I could be wrong, but I think there is another reveal next week, perhaps that was what she meant in reply to your FB post?
I think there are so many new diaper bags popping out, and as their die hard fans' babies grow up, they are needing something to keep them buying JJB, hence the purse. But, yes they are keeping us waiting and in suspense, I guess it's meant to be part of the fun, but if you are in dire need of a bag NOW, def'n more frustrating then fun.

You're right, it's frusterating. On the FB comment, she told me to watch for the reveal at the end of Feb, this will be the last reveal in Feb. What about the new fans that haven't gotten the chance to really fall in love w/ JJB? It would be discouraging to hold out so long and they might not give it a second chance (or in my case a 4th Laughing ). I guess reveals would be more fun if there was something for everyone in a reveal day. Waiting a month to see all the reveals only for none of it to fit your needs may turn a lot of newbies away. I've loved JJB since I got my Prpl PB, but my needs have changed and I have to accomodate them accordingly. I'm trying a tween and spicey though, I hope one works for me while I wait for I love you "Ms. Be Perfect" I love you
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
me too. I had posted on FB about needing a diaper bag bigger than the tween but better organized than the all. she said wait til the end of the month, it might be just what I was looking for....how is a purse just what I was looking for? I already have a nice Vera Bradley purse, I wanted a JJB diaper bag. I will not be getting today's reveal, and unfortunatly will not likely be able to hold out for the FBA. I need a great bag that I can obtain now. I think spreading the reveals out this long means they're forcing people to wait so long they'll go elsewhere because we'll never know for sure if the FBA is actually gonna happen, and by the time it's revealed (we're talking could be in summer shipment, who know's) 6 months have passed and our bag needs have changed and we've spent our money elsewhere. I know a lot of ppl wanted a purse, but to me purse needs will always be there, those w/ young babies only have the need for a great diaper bag for so long. How do you tell your hubby that you want to spend $ on this great diaper bag that just came out and you've been waiting sooo long, it's the answer to your prayers but your baby is now 1 and you don't have too much longer of carrying a diaper bag? Wow, sry, it got longer than I expected. Embarassed

I don't "NEED* the FBA but I need it more than I need the purse. I'm glad for the other PLs who have been waiting for a mommy bag but it's not for me. I just got an All to satisfy my bag craving for now but I know when they release the FBA, I definitely won't be able to resist if it's everything I hope for. I hope they do release it at the end of Feb.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 am

zzbean wrote:

At the end of today's blog, it says to look forward to more reveals of the Legacy collection next week so definitely no FBA next week. I'm guessing the week after.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
zzbean wrote:

You're right, it's frusterating. On the FB comment, she told me to watch for the reveal at the end of Feb, this will be the last reveal in Feb. What about the new fans that haven't gotten the chance to really fall in love w/ JJB? It would be discouraging to hold out so long and they might not give it a second chance (or in my case a 4th Laughing ). I guess reveals would be more fun if there was something for everyone in a reveal day. Waiting a month to see all the reveals only for none of it to fit your needs may turn a lot of newbies away. I've loved JJB since I got my Prpl PB, but my needs have changed and I have to accomodate them accordingly. I'm trying a tween and spicey though, I hope one works for me while I wait for I love you "Ms. Be Perfect" I love you

I totally hear you and agree with you Jenny! The wait can be frustrating but I sure hope that you stick around Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 am

PS. I think there are good things and bad things to doing the reveals the way they do. It's brilliant, and fun, unless you are dying for a certain style of a bag and just don't have the luxury of waiting. One big reveal would be crazy exciting...but this way is fun too...Hopefully the ladies waiting for the FBA get their fix soon. I was super excited by today's reveal b/c I was just thinking the other day how much I needed a JJB purse...Seriously, can you imagine the organization..And then today, there it was! I wish the brown and the DZ were paired though....all though they prolly wouldn't go together as well, or else that's how it would have been done.
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 am

the purse really is gorgeous! I love that they did it in DZ. I don't think I've ever been that organized! Would be nice because organization for me isn't optional, it's a must Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

zzbean wrote:
PS. I think there are good things and bad things to doing the reveals the way they do. It's brilliant, and fun, unless you are dying for a certain style of a bag and just don't have the luxury of waiting. One big reveal would be crazy exciting...but this way is fun too...Hopefully the ladies waiting for the FBA get their fix soon. I was super excited by today's reveal b/c I was just thinking the other day how much I needed a JJB purse...Seriously, can you imagine the organization..And then today, there it was! I wish the brown and the DZ were paired though....all though they prolly wouldn't go together as well, or else that's how it would have been done.

Sooo true..
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
the purse really is gorgeous! I love that they did it in DZ. I don't think I've ever been that organized! Would be nice because organization for me isn't optional, it's a must Wink

It is gorgeous and organized but not enough for me to pay $160 for it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

totally agree on the cost
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Jenny0319 wrote:
totally agree on the cost

It's surprising though that some think it's reasonable or even....a good deal. Oh well.....I guess to each his own. Or I should say...her own Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:19 pm

yeah, I know right?! I mean, how big is it? The BP is huge and only $20 more than the BH!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 am

Jenny0319 wrote:
yeah, I know right?! I mean, how big is it? The BP is huge and only $20 more than the BH!

Exactly! I rather get the BP which I have two of Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: ok...   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:25 am

so after checking out Katie's pics, I think I want one just as a purse (loved all the organization)....BUT I won't be pre-ordering. I'll wait until a coupon code comes out or when I can use my promo discounts I got for pre-ordering the DZ stuff.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 am

Getting what? A Behave? Oh *gsp*! Not you too! Laughing I'm just joking. Hey if you use a coupon code or your promo discounts, then it won't be so bad Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 am

I'm still on the fence, but I wouldn't mind it. I can want one forever and a day but I'm not spending my last dollar on it nor will I "save up" for it. If I come across a good deal, I'd take it. Did you see the pics? A major drawback: the longer strap can snap underneath the bag to keep it out of the way but who want to have a strap stored on the bottom...yuck!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 am

I just saw the pics and I maintain my original stance. I love the style, design and organization but the fake leather factor is a major hurdle I have to overcome in order for me to get it. Yes, this new "Earth" leather is washable and animal friendly but it boils down to this....fake leather. I'm very careful with my purses and I've never had any accidents with them so I need it to be washable. It's a nice feature to have but not a necessary one for me. I'm not particularly crazy about the strap stored at the bottom but I could get over it. Put it this way....if I found a good deal on FSOT for say.....half the price, I might get it Wink You should go for it though if you really like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you seen today's reveal?   Have you seen today's reveal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you seen today's reveal?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next