Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any big plans for Valentine's Day?

Go down 
+7
ixlovexpink
kristinseto
QTsmum
hildie
pinkfrog
mariak
Momof2Boys
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 am

pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
So...LOL now, but had to update you all on the Valentines day festivities.... Usually, we dont do much, but...LONG weekend....Funeral on Sat, my FIL staying tonight....Gosh I thought the day would never end....First, he told me I need to give my 2yo cough medicine at least 3 times. He doesnt listen to why you cannot. Then we put our son into bed for nap, and a while later, I hear the father-in-law playing with him...."He wasnt tired" My DH got mad at me and said he hated always being the bad guy....(I stay at home with him every day....and Heath wasnt bad, Joe's dad was!) After trying again unsuccessfully, my father in law brought him to me and said he really thinks my son is coughing because I failed to layer him properly!!!!!! That was it...Hubby usually gets me a small token gift, but this year....nothing. Usually, I'm ok with the be nice every day, but I was at the end of my rope....

Even though I am pre-ordering a few bags tomorrow.....he realized that my purchase of earring for myself as a "get through this day" gift was necessary.....Especially since we are hosting a dinner for 16 this week

Sorry had to rant...but just because you have a deal to be nice every day doesn't mean be a jerk the day of Smile

WOW what a wkend...at least you have some goodies coming your way Very Happy

Tell me about it eh.....I wish I could have a weekend like that so I can order some goodies too Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
rabidewok wrote:
We don't celebrate it. Not really a Valentine, hearts, and romance type o' gal.

I WILL be going out the day after to get pretty flowers and chocolates half off though lol.

yup gotta love the deals AFTER Laughing

I know eh. Smart woman. I never thought to go out after V day for cheap chocolates. I always thought they put that stuff away until the following year.

they may have because we do that every yr for Halloween and Christmas and this yr there wasn't anything so either stock was low to begin with or they become cheap and packed it all away

Just think. When you buy chocolates next yr for Halloween or Christmas, you'll be getting the leftover from this year Laughing It's a good thing I don't buy chocolates Laughing

Shocked OMG what if your right eww that would be gross though I always joke to dh that we should stock up for the next yr Laughing

you don't like chocolate???

Chocolate doesn't really expire so I guess there's no harm in stocking up Laughing

I'm not a big chocolate eater. I'll have a Bounty or Mars bar occasionally which in that case, I usually go to Dollarama or Wal-Mart to get them.

just make sure to check the expiry date at the dollarama sometimes there expired
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:58 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
rabidewok wrote:

I WILL be going out the day after to get pretty flowers and chocolates half off though lol.

I know eh. Smart woman. I never thought to go out after V day for cheap chocolates. I always thought they put that stuff away until the following year.

they may have because we do that every yr for Halloween and Christmas and this yr there wasn't anything so either stock was low to begin with or they become cheap and packed it all away

Just think. When you buy chocolates next yr for Halloween or Christmas, you'll be getting the leftover from this year Laughing It's a good thing I don't buy chocolates Laughing

Shocked OMG what if your right eww that would be gross though I always joke to dh that we should stock up for the next yr Laughing

Chocolate doesn't really expire so I guess there's no harm in stocking up Laughing

I'm not a big chocolate eater. I'll have a Bounty or Mars bar occasionally which in that case, I usually go to Dollarama or Wal-Mart to get them.

just make sure to check the expiry date at the dollarama sometimes there expired

Oh yeah I always check the expiry date Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:54 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
rabidewok wrote:

smart women Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
rabidewok wrote:

smart women Very Happy

Hey you can never be too careful Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any big plans for Valentine's Day?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4