Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any big plans for Valentine's Day?

Go down 
+7
ixlovexpink
kristinseto
QTsmum
hildie
pinkfrog
mariak
Momof2Boys
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Man, I need a break from Q! I haven't had a second to myself since he was born, with the exception of my dental work and a couple hair cuts over the last 1.5 years.
Seriously.

Ugh.
I'm worn.

Thinkin' our GTG should be Mommies only, at a bar. LOL.

what a great idea...we could do that too...leave the kiddio's with daddy or the in laws or the neighbors...or...

I should warn you though that I'm a cheap drunk Laughing Half a beer is all it takes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:07 am

QTsmum wrote:
LOL.
I'd trust strangers on the bar corner more than MIL!
:O

ROFL! Our MILs must be related.
Back to top Go down
kristinseto

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 am

I think we are going out on Friday for dinner (with the newest babe in tow). We really dont like to go out on holidays like that bc it's so busy and there are always "special" menus. Plus DH wants to be with the girls on V Day bc he say they are his little Valentines too <3
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 am

kristinseto wrote:
DH wants to be with the girls on V Day bc he say they are his little Valentines too <3

That is SOOOO SWEET!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:04 am

QTsmum wrote:
LOL.
I'd trust strangers on the bar corner more than MIL!
:O

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:04 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Man, I need a break from Q! I haven't had a second to myself since he was born, with the exception of my dental work and a couple hair cuts over the last 1.5 years.
Seriously.

Ugh.
I'm worn.

Awwww.....I wished you lived closer to me. I would so babysit Q anytime. He would have fun with my two boys.

too bad we all don't live close enough to help each other out...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Seriously.

Ugh.
I'm worn.

what a great idea...we could do that too...leave the kiddio's with daddy or the in laws or the neighbors...or...

I should warn you though that I'm a cheap drunk Laughing Half a beer is all it takes Embarassed

that's ok I can't hold alcohol down like I used to my tolerance went out the window...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 am

kristinseto wrote:
I think we are going out on Friday for dinner (with the newest babe in tow). We really dont like to go out on holidays like that bc it's so busy and there are always "special" menus. Plus DH wants to be with the girls on V Day bc he say they are his little Valentines too <3

aww that is cute...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:11 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Seriously.

Ugh.
I'm worn.

Awwww.....I wished you lived closer to me. I would so babysit Q anytime. He would have fun with my two boys.

too bad we all don't live close enough to help each other out...

That would be so nice.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Seriously.

Ugh.
I'm worn.

that's ok I can't hold alcohol down like I used to my tolerance went out the window...

i never had any tolerance even in my younger days. i always had low tolerance for it.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm getting DH a shirt. As for DH, I really don't know what he's getting me. I hinted a JJB. Laughing But I don't know if he got it.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

ixlovexpink wrote:
I'm getting DH a shirt. As for DH, I really don't know what he's getting me. I hinted a JJB. Laughing But I don't know if he got it.

Do they ever get it? Laughing I hope you get your JJB.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 am

I got DH a nice shirt. As for me, he's getting me a JJB. I'm still debating on getting a light, be mine, or an MB. So we will see. We don't have plans for V-Day. My DH forgot to make reservations for this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
I got DH a nice shirt. As for me, he's getting me a JJB. I'm still debating on getting a light, be mine, or an MB. So we will see. We don't have plans for V-Day. My DH forgot to make reservations for this Sunday.

Get the most expensive one which is the MB Laughing
Back to top Go down
rabidewok

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 am

We don't celebrate it. Not really a Valentine, hearts, and romance type o' gal.

I WILL be going out the day after to get pretty flowers and chocolates half off though lol.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 am

No big plans here...unless you count having my father-in-law stay the night. Lol....DH forgot and told him he could visit before he leaves on vacation. Hubby isn't into Valentine's day... Figures the same as Lexi's husband....be nice all year!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am

No plans here either. My IL are going to be visiting.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:53 am

rabidewok wrote:
We don't celebrate it. Not really a Valentine, hearts, and romance type o' gal.

I WILL be going out the day after to get pretty flowers and chocolates half off though lol.

ROFL! You crack me up Angela! That's a good idea though....chocolates at half price Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:56 am

momtoheath wrote:
No big plans here...unless you count having my father-in-law stay the night. Lol....DH forgot and told him he could visit before he leaves on vacation. Hubby isn't into Valentine's day... Figures the same as Lexi's husband....be nice all year!

Hey maybe FIL can babysit while you and DH go out for a couple of hours for dessert or something. That's nice thought that DH is nice all year Very Happy Like what I told Lexi, my DH needs to take some lessons from your DH.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
No plans here either. My IL are going to be visiting.

I suggested to pp that maybe IL can babysit while you and DH go out Wink Even if it's just for a couple of hours or something.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Lol... I wish my parents could watch him, but FIL is
not good with kids.....he sat my son on a counter and walked
away at 9 mos.....just one example. I don't
even think my hubby would allow it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm

momtoheath wrote:
Lol... I wish my parents could watch him, but FIL is
not good with kids.....he sat my son on a counter and walked
away at 9 mos.....just one example. I don't
even think my hubby would allow it. Lol.

Shocked I hope nothing bad happened. But yeah, I don't blame you or hubby for not wanting FIL to babysit after that Neutral
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Lol...not a big deal. We have friends around the area we usually have sit for us. Just such a frightening thought to think of asking him.....when Heath was a week old, he went in to get him when he was crying.....I had heard him crying and was getting dressed....when i opend the door, my FIL was standing in the hall, arms outstretched with a crying baby...saying "Here....I don't know what to do" He's was a complete hands off dad. So not like my husband. I don't think I changed a diaper for the first few days.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm

momtoheath wrote:
Lol...not a big deal. We have friends around the area we usually have sit for us. Just such a frightening thought to think of asking him.....when Heath was a week old, he went in to get him when he was crying.....I had heard him crying and was getting dressed....when i opend the door, my FIL was standing in the hall, arms outstretched with a crying baby...saying "Here....I don't know what to do" He's was a complete hands off dad. So not like my husband. I don't think I changed a diaper for the first few days.

ROFL! Sorry.....I'm just picturing a burly man with grey hair holding out a crying baby and then you half dressed with your head sticking out the door Laughing When we had our first son, my hubby was always eager to change his diaper. After a few days, the "novelty" wore off Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

NO worries....more like a short Chinese man, mostly bald, looking bug-eyed....Now he will run around and play with my son, but has a short attention span. One moment, they will be playing.....The next thing I know, he is sleeping (FIL)...

My DH, thank God, has kept it up! He loves doing bath time duty. I rarely give my son a bath. That has made having a second sooo much easier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any big plans for Valentine's Day?   Any big plans for Valentine's Day? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any big plans for Valentine's Day?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next