Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?

Go down 
+21
Hodgkiss1122
hildie
dajasonater
brooknjas
Greg0528
crockpot_queen
steelers_fan
pinkfrog
Mandyangel
George Jetson
mikef
GatorMommy
henryrabbit
gibbous
butterflyjuju
tigerblob
mommyfassio
mamatojj
kirby_buckeyes
AScott83
Maya
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mamatojj

mamatojj

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 am

Ohhh...I can't wait to see who wins!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 am

Maya wrote:
LMAO!!!
I sooooo want to keep this going!!!!!

Will choose a winner tomorrow all!
Let's see if we can get some more hubby responses Smile

maybe you can do another one in the fall maya...maybe lots of ppl are on vacation right now
Back to top Go down
Greg0528

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:50 am

Hi, I'm Greg, wife to Mandyangel. I knew I lost my wife to JJB when I lost count of the number of bags she's owned. She's always asking me "which one should I get rid of?" (that's how I know she's going to order more) I swear she spends more time at the post office than anywhere else, except the "Pink Room" of course! She's what I would call "job security" for the Mail Man! He sent us a Christmas card this year thanking us for keeping him employed!

But really how I knew I lost my wife to JJB was when she "asked" me to enter into this contest.
I love you babe, you and your "habit!"
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 am

Greg0528 wrote:
She's always asking me "which one should I get rid of?" (that's how I know she's going to order more)

LOL! that's my favorite line!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 am

I think I'm more excited than DH to see who the winner is. And tomorrow couldn't be a better day as it's my birthday.
Back to top Go down
brooknjas

PostSubject: Waiting for activation   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Well, my hubby just created an account. Hopefully he'll be activated tomorrow morning in time to enter this contest! (Better late than never, right? Wink )
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Greg0528 wrote:
She's what I would call "job security" for the Mail Man! He sent us a Christmas card this year thanking us for keeping him employed!

Hi Greg nice of you to join us Very Happy

LOVE your blurb about the mailman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm

brooknjas wrote:
Well, my hubby just created an account. Hopefully he'll be activated tomorrow morning in time to enter this contest! (Better late than never, right? Wink )

oh I hope he makes it in time I would love to hear what he has to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
I think I'm more excited than DH to see who the winner is. And tomorrow couldn't be a better day as it's my birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! flower

you might be extra lucky on your birthday Smile
Back to top Go down
dajasonater

PostSubject: Dear Abby   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:25 pm

Dear Abby,

I need your advice. My wife is having an affair, with a bag. Well, with bags to be more precise.

Do I stand a chance? I mean seriously, how can I compete? I am but one size, one print, one style, and one color. I don't come with a tight knit online community of immediate friends, nor can I be anticipated with excitement like the arrival of FedEx at the door. I certainly don't have a crumb drain and appearing with me in public won't give my wife prestige. I don't come with secret "only-understood-by-those-in-the-club" code words and I don't have gaggles of pockets nor a pacifier container. Adding many of me to her forum signature will not win my wife coolness points and even worst she has no option to trade me in 2 days after receiving me once something new on the block comes around.

What should I do?

Ju Ju Beed,
DH
Back to top Go down
brooknjas

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Ha ha! Dajasonater is mine, I'll claim him! What do you think, does he stand a chance against JJB? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Greg that was AWESOME!!!!

Greg0528 wrote:
Hi, I'm Greg, wife to Mandyangel. I knew I lost my wife to JJB when I lost count of the number of bags she's owned. She's always asking me "which one should I get rid of?" (that's how I know she's going to order more) I swear she spends more time at the post office than anywhere else, except the "Pink Room" of course! She's what I would call "job security" for the Mail Man! He sent us a Christmas card this year thanking us for keeping him employed!

But really how I knew I lost my wife to JJB was when she "asked" me to enter into this contest.
I love you babe, you and your "habit!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 am

dajasonater wrote:
Dear Abby,

I need your advice. My wife is having an affair, with a bag. Well, with bags to be more precise.

Do I stand a chance? I mean seriously, how can I compete? I am but one size, one print, one style, and one color. I don't come with a tight knit online community of immediate friends, nor can I be anticipated with excitement like the arrival of FedEx at the door. I certainly don't have a crumb drain and appearing with me in public won't give my wife prestige. I don't come with secret "only-understood-by-those-in-the-club" code words and I don't have gaggles of pockets nor a pacifier container. Adding many of me to her forum signature will not win my wife coolness points and even worst she has no option to trade me in 2 days after receiving me once something new on the block comes around.

What should I do?

Ju Ju Beed,
DH

ON THE FLOOOORRRRR! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

Ok we had the winner for the first hubby to post.
I'm going to do a random winner.
And I thought for a third Tee giveaway we can do a vote on the best tragic hubby story.

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 am

Sounds great to me. So anxious to hear who wins!
Back to top Go down
brooknjas

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am

Sounds good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 am

Sounds great. Can't wait to see who wins.
Back to top Go down
tigerblob

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:35 am

Ok so any chance we know the winner before I leave for work at 3pm CST?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:17 am

dajasonater Won the RANDOM drawing!

Email me with your shipping details! Smile
Back to top Go down
tigerblob

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:18 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 am

Trying to do a poll for the hubbies and I don't even know how to use the forum apparently.
Anyone know how I add a poll to this thread?
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 am

Hmmm...i just poked around and don't see anything. Hmmm...I even went to help and don't see anything. Sorry. confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 am

Maya wrote:

Congrats! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 am

Maya wrote:

AWESOME!!! congrats
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 am

Maya wrote:
Trying to do a poll for the hubbies and I don't even know how to use the forum apparently. Anyone know how I add a poll to this thread?

Maya go to the top of this thread and click new topic and scroll down and you'll see the poll option

HTH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next