Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?

Go down 
+21
Hodgkiss1122
hildie
dajasonater
brooknjas
Greg0528
crockpot_queen
steelers_fan
pinkfrog
Mandyangel
George Jetson
mikef
GatorMommy
henryrabbit
gibbous
butterflyjuju
tigerblob
mommyfassio
mamatojj
kirby_buckeyes
AScott83
Maya
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mandyangel

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 am

Maya do you want a PM or an email email?
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Woohoo!! Thanks Maya! I can't wait to see more hubby posts too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

The husbands are very creative, can't wait to see what else they post.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:22 am

If you haven't received your tracking, please email me the details again and let me know you haven't received tracking Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 am

Man so sad dh didn't post. Congrats ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:23 am

katherinekats wrote:
Man so sad dh didn't post. Congrats ladies!!!

ya I'm surprised too since I have seen all over the pink room that you could open up a store with your stash Very Happy

I would have loved to see what your dh would have come up with
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

I got my stuff, hooray!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Who else got their stuff!?!?
Like it?!!?!?

What are the chances you can con hubby into takin a pic with the Tee as a little Thank You to LD&D?!!?!?

Guilt trip those hubbies! I wanna see them strut their stuff in those tee's! Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Mine would say no. He hates having his pic taken.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Sad
What if it's from the back!?!?!? Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 am

Maya wrote:
Guilt trip those hubbies! I wanna see them strut their stuff in those tee's! Smile

LMAO!!! your so evil (in a good way Wink ) Maya
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:46 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Mine would say no. He hates having his pic taken.

then sneak one on him or trick him Wink
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:58 am

I'll have to trick him. He wouldn't let me do the one of him carrying a bag...lol.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
I'll have to trick him. He wouldn't let me do the one of him carrying a bag...lol.

really Shocked not even for fun?!?!??? I guess some hubbies are like that though
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Nope I barely got him to do the contest. He doesn't like his pic taken ever so I barely get family pics out of him.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
Nope I barely got him to do the contest. He doesn't like his pic taken ever so I barely get family pics out of him.

oh that's too bad...I'm always behind the camera so there isn't as much of me as their is of hubby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:45 am

I read over this thread... one of my faves
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Maya wrote:
I read over this thread... one of my faves

Something sweet to add:
I got a first JJB bag because of the name: jujube! My older dog, now over 15 is named Junon and my hubby has been calling her Jujube for years now (even though I call her Junon or Juju)!
So, when I heard and saw this brand I knew that I had to have one of these bags.
Since then, I am hooked. My hubby's fault! Laughing
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

Just the other day my DH saw me on the site and asked if I needed him to enter a contest or take another picture with my diaper bags. After I stopped laughing, I did tell him no, but glad he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 am

lololololol ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Toribear5

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:35 am

Awwww, too bad I just saw this now! I found a pic from a month ago of DH that I sneakingly took :

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Summer22153
Back to top Go down
roxypop2000

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:49 am

Toribear5 wrote:
Awwww, too bad I just saw this now! I found a pic from a month ago of DH that I sneakingly took :

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Summer22153

Nice pic! I have one of those shirts but DH won't wear it. Even though he agrees with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5