Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 am

Think you can get hubby to sign up and post that he's lost you to Ju Ju Be?!
Will do a random drawing for a hubby to get a free gift for a change Wink
he he he

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:29 am

Haha, this should be good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 pm

lol. Hoping some hubbies step up to tell us about the tragedy Smile
LMAO!!!

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
kirby_buckeyes

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 43
Location : Blue Ash, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:44 pm

I have lost my wife to Ju Ju Be. Now I have to carry around a purple paisley diaper bag all of the time. But, I suppose it is fine since I will always Be Prepared.
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 am

kirby_buckeyes wrote:
I have lost my wife to Ju Ju Be. Now I have to carry around a purple paisley diaper bag all of the time. But, I suppose it is fine since I will always Be Prepared.

LOL! That's a good one!!!

I don't think I could get my hubby to post...but I'll try!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 am

LMAO!!! LOVE IT!

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 am

Where are all the hubbies?
I thought they would jump at the chance to share the trauma Smile

OH and Kirby! Just for being the first to "complain" Wink Wink Wink
You get a free JJB Tee!

Email me directly with your ship to address and wear that Tee proudly! Smile

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mommyfassio

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 39
Location : Kent, WA

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 am

DH is waiting to be authorized . . . can't wait to see what he's going to come up with!
Back to top Go down
tigerblob



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 am

How's this for losing my wife? She made me join just so we might have a chance to win a free JJB. I swear we should have a revolving door for the JJBs that enter and leave this house. She is constantly saying she needs to go to the post office. I never know what she might get next.

Right now her diaper bags are the small backpacks. I refuse to learn the names. And she just sold her big backpack to get these two small ones. One is green and brown with green zippers. And the other is blue with funky flowers and orange zippers. She keeps telling me she'll get me a Navy something to carry if I have to take them somewhere.

She even has our children excited about JJBs. So much so that she bought them each their own small bags and they want more.

So JJBs have invaded our house. It's a good thing they are made so well otherwise I might complain.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju



Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-04-28
Age : 37
Location : SW Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 am

Hi Honey! Tigerblob is my DH.

Yep he refuses to learn the names of the bags and prints. My children know some of the names. Mainly our older two and the prints they like. Oh well as long as he doesn't complain.

He said, "Okay I did it honey. Do I have to login ever again?" I said only if Maya says you've won...lol.
Back to top Go down
gibbous



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Another DH posting for freebies   Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 am

Hi all,

I lost my wife to JJB.

Everytime I look for the car keys, it's in a different JJB bag from the one just a day ago.

If I close my eyes and walk four steps in any direction in our house, I can reach out and grab a JJB.

Our house is now the Grand Central for JJB stuff. Yesterday a Business Be was hogging the downstairs bathroom and last week a Be Unique and a Be Major asked me where the Oyster Bar was.

eBay has placed a bandwidth limit in our IP because of the constant refreshing of JJB auction pages.

Stuff gets mailed so often, we got a 'thank you' card from the Post Office pension fund.

Thanks for commiserating. Smile
Back to top Go down
henryrabbit

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 40
Location : So Cal

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 am

Very Happy gibbous is my DH. He's so cool!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 am

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!
OH MY GOSH!
Hubbies ,I'll hand it to yah! You cracked me up!!!!!
Good job!

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
GatorMommy

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 am

tigerblob wrote:
How's this for losing my wife? She made me join just so we might have a chance to win a free JJB. I swear we should have a revolving door for the JJBs that enter and leave this house. She is constantly saying she needs to go to the post office. I never know what she might get next.

Right now her diaper bags are the small backpacks. I refuse to learn the names. And she just sold her big backpack to get these two small ones. One is green and brown with green zippers. And the other is blue with funky flowers and orange zippers. She keeps telling me she'll get me a Navy something to carry if I have to take them somewhere.

She even has our children excited about JJBs. So much so that she bought them each their own small bags and they want more.

So JJBs have invaded our house. It's a good thing they are made so well otherwise I might complain.

OMG I thought my husband wrote this post!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 am

LMAO!
Hubbies have the same idea when it comes to losing wives to bags lol

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mikef



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 am

I lost my wife to Ju Ju Be.

How many diaper bags does one Mom need?
I thought a couple would be fine.
It started innocently enough, when she said “Hon, will you Be Mine?”
Surfing the Web other day, she called me over, “pretty please?”
I saw that she was oogling over brand new WannaBe’s.
For some, the next “new addition” would be a little pet
But she thinks care and feeding's easier with her new Be Set.
She’s musical, so I would wager
The key she sings in is Be Major.
Pack for snow and sleet AND sun and heat?
Before, we’d not have dared.
That is, of course, until my wife thought it's best to Be Prepared.
Perhaps this rhyme I'm telling lays it on a little thick,
Though I admit despite myself even Jack be nimble, Jack Be Quick.
Night on the town with the kids could be a little dicey -
We’ll get dressed up, we’ll order Thai,
And request that it Be Spicy!
I thought with all these Ju Ju Be’s there’s nothing she would lack,
But wait, Fedex is at the door-
‘Scuse me, I’ll Be Right Back!
Smile
Back to top Go down
George Jetson



Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

Top Ten Ways You Know Your Wife is Addicted to JuJuBe:

10 - When asked at the grocery store if she wants paper or plastic and she says JuJuBe
9 - You wife has seemingly acknowledged her addiction to JuJuBe and suggests she be put on a weekly allowance…and adds that the baby needs an allowance too
8 - When she's not upset that the dog tore up her favorite JuJuBe bag because she has "spares"
7 - When FedEx adds your house as a regular stop on their route
6 - When you find out the bags have names and actually start to learn them
5 - When you wife has more JuJuBe bags than Joan Rivers has facelifts
4 - When she can use a completely different bag for each day…of the MONTH!
3 - When you find out the bags have names and actually start to learn them
2 - When littledudesanddivas.com places an order WITH HER!
1 - When she says JuJuBe and you think JuJuBroke



Thank You for your time and remember to tip your waitress!


jocolor
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 39
Location : Kent, WA

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 am

Mikef is mine! Criminy I love that man!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 33
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:12 am

I guess I have to claim George Jetson. Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju



Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-04-28
Age : 37
Location : SW Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:47 pm

GatorMommy wrote:
tigerblob wrote:
How's this for losing my wife? She made me join just so we might have a chance to win a free JJB. I swear we should have a revolving door for the JJBs that enter and leave this house. She is constantly saying she needs to go to the post office. I never know what she might get next.

Right now her diaper bags are the small backpacks. I refuse to learn the names. And she just sold her big backpack to get these two small ones. One is green and brown with green zippers. And the other is blue with funky flowers and orange zippers. She keeps telling me she'll get me a Navy something to carry if I have to take them somewhere.

She even has our children excited about JJBs. So much so that she bought them each their own small bags and they want more.

So JJBs have invaded our house. It's a good thing they are made so well otherwise I might complain.

OMG I thought my husband wrote this post!

lol! so our DH's think alike huh?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 pm

mikef wrote:
I lost my wife to Ju Ju Be.

How many diaper bags does one Mom need?
I thought a couple would be fine.
It started innocently enough, when she said “Hon, will you Be Mine?”
Surfing the Web other day, she called me over, “pretty please?”
I saw that she was oogling over brand new WannaBe’s.
For some, the next “new addition” would be a little pet
But she thinks care and feeding's easier with her new Be Set.
She’s musical, so I would wager
The key she sings in is Be Major.
Pack for snow and sleet AND sun and heat?
Before, we’d not have dared.
That is, of course, until my wife thought it's best to Be Prepared.
Perhaps this rhyme I'm telling lays it on a little thick,
Though I admit despite myself even Jack be nimble, Jack Be Quick.
Night on the town with the kids could be a little dicey -
We’ll get dressed up, we’ll order Thai,
And request that it Be Spicy!
I thought with all these Ju Ju Be’s there’s nothing she would lack,
But wait, Fedex is at the door-
‘Scuse me, I’ll Be Right Back!
Smile

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing! ROTFL, LMAO, LOL Smile

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:47 pm

George Jetson wrote:
Top Ten Ways You Know Your Wife is Addicted to JuJuBe:

10 - When asked at the grocery store if she wants paper or plastic and she says JuJuBe
9 - You wife has seemingly acknowledged her addiction to JuJuBe and suggests she be put on a weekly allowance…and adds that the baby needs an allowance too
8 - When she's not upset that the dog tore up her favorite JuJuBe bag because she has "spares"
7 - When FedEx adds your house as a regular stop on their route
6 - When you find out the bags have names and actually start to learn them
5 - When you wife has more JuJuBe bags than Joan Rivers has facelifts
4 - When she can use a completely different bag for each day…of the MONTH!
3 - When you find out the bags have names and actually start to learn them
2 - When littledudesanddivas.com places an order WITH HER!
1 - When she says JuJuBe and you think JuJuBroke



Thank You for your time and remember to tip your waitress!


jocolor

You guys are CRACKING ME UP!!!!!!
What a perfect post to read in the morning!
Thanks hubbies!
And oh MY the addiction!

You all HAVE to get Joe and Rachelle over to read this thread!

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
GatorMommy

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:
tigerblob wrote:
How's this for losing my wife? She made me join just so we might have a chance to win a free JJB. I swear we should have a revolving door for the JJBs that enter and leave this house. She is constantly saying she needs to go to the post office. I never know what she might get next.

Right now her diaper bags are the small backpacks. I refuse to learn the names. And she just sold her big backpack to get these two small ones. One is green and brown with green zippers. And the other is blue with funky flowers and orange zippers. She keeps telling me she'll get me a Navy something to carry if I have to take them somewhere.

She even has our children excited about JJBs. So much so that she bought them each their own small bags and they want more.

So JJBs have invaded our house. It's a good thing they are made so well otherwise I might complain.

OMG I thought my husband wrote this post!

lol! so our DH's think alike huh?

Yes! The revolving door statement really made me think it was him...until I read the small backpacks post!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2023
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 am

Hubbies! You can all try to win the Baby Kaed Shanti Diaper Bag for your wives too!
Ask them how!

_________________

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mamatojj

avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 am

Maya wrote:
Hubbies! You can all try to win the Baby Kaed Shanti Diaper Bag for your wives too!
Ask them how!

Shhhh...I'm trying to take over that contest...and your blog contest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who's lost their wife to Ju Ju Be!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat! :: All Ju Ju Be All the Time-
Jump to: