Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....

Go down 
+7
choward06
mariak
bambini carini
AScott83
Maya
pinkfrog
baby kaed
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

which bag would you like to win?
Dhara
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Shanti
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
Sheri
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Avi-U
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Sanya
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jaipur
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Masala
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shyla
 0% [ 0 ]
Noinoy
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:35 am

I think the bronze is my favorite as well!
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:34 am

I would just be happy to win and start my collection! All the Baby Kaed bags are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bambinicarinionline.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:51 am

Wow this is a hard one! I voted for Shanti coz it's so cute in bronze. I also like the Jaipur in Skye, so pretty!
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:12 am

OK, Shanti it is!

As far as the city mom...there was no reason for it not to be included I think I just forgot to add it sorry Sad I promise I'll remember next time we do a giveaway.

The potty training was a little messy, but I followed him around pretty closely when he was without a diaper and he got it real quick I don't remember how it was when we went out though and how he communicated it to me...it seems like such a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
http://www.babykaed.com
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:31 am

Lavinia- how do you come up with all of the great names for the Diaper Bags??? Avi-U cought my eye- One of my son's name is Avi. My other son is Donni-Perhaps you can name a bag for him! cheers

Lexi- Don't be Crying or Very sad about getting the baby to communicate. He may not be ready! I trained my two boys with no underwear. You can see right away when they need to go! Wink
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:22 am

Hi Lavinia! Thanks for sponsoring another contest on this great forum! My first "designer" diaper bag was a Baby Kaed--I can't think of the style for the life of me. It was a really great bag and it didn't look like a diaper bag, that's why I loved it. The only thing I would change is the different colored linings--it's hard to find things in a dark lined bag. Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:21 am

bambini carini wrote:
Lexi- Don't be Crying or Very sad about getting the baby to communicate. He may not be ready! I trained my two boys with no underwear. You can see right away when they need to go! Wink

oh definitely isn't a baby anymore, he's 3.5 has the concept down but for the life of us won't communicate to us that he has too poo just does it...
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:36 am

wow-that's a tough one! I am not sure how to handle that! Does he communicate that he has to pee? This would be a great question for the Authors of that book "what to expect the first year" -it is my bible!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

bambini carini wrote:
wow-that's a tough one! I am not sure how to handle that! Does he communicate that he has to pee? This would be a great question for the Authors of that book "what to expect the first year" -it is my bible!

he pee's just fine will even tell us, poo we know he fully understands, grasps the concept, knows it all but just won't do it out in public.Were frustrated because we know he knows where to poo and to tell us when he has to go but finds it easier to do it in his underwear, sheer laziness is my only thought
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:18 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Hi Lavinia! Thanks for sponsoring another contest on this great forum! My first "designer" diaper bag was a Baby Kaed--I can't think of the style for the life of me. It was a really great bag and it didn't look like a diaper bag, that's why I loved it. The only thing I would change is the different colored linings--it's hard to find things in a dark lined bag. Smile

Thanks for posting about your bag - s glad you loved your baby kaed bag and it worked well for you!
You must have purchased a bag from one of our first collections....you'll be happy to know all baby kaed bags now have light colored interiors to make it easy to find everything!
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:25 am

[quote="bambini carini"]Lavinia- how do you come up with all of the great names for the Diaper Bags??? Avi-U cought my eye- One of my son's name is Avi. My other son is Donni-Perhaps you can name a bag for him! cheers

We are actually re-doing our "about" page on the baby kaed website with this info.
But here's a few explanations:
Avi-U is the way Kaed used to say "I love you" and your sons name Laughing
Shanti means peaceful/serenity
Noinoy my moms nick name is Noi
Masala is Indian word for Spices
Dhara is flowing river and the name of my niece
I was born and grew up in Thailand, however I am Indian (from India Very Happy )
So Party in Phuket & Cozi in Koh Samui came fron Thailand
Jaipur, Masala, Shanti, Dhara, etc... come from my Indian heritage....

I'll keep Donni in mind for the next design.... Smile
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:10 am

Wow! Thank you so much Lavinia, I really enjoyed reading about each name and how it came about. It is so amazing and special that you take the time to think about each bag and an appropriate meaningful name for each one. Donni is 6 years old and he is very mischievous so he would need a "wild" design named for him Cool
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Congrats on your newest arrival! Very Happy

I voted for Shanti. Never had a baby Kaed, but drooled over them plenty! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:52 am

Wow, gorgeous bags! I LOVED reading about the names of them....Avi-U is probably my fave story-wise. So cute! Very Happy

Thanks for hosting a great giveaway too!! I've been away over the weekend and just getting caught up. There's some exciting stuff going on!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:26 am

So when is the giveaway? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:00 am

Hi everyone...sorry I didn't post the giveaway details yet....we have all been sick in our house....even the baby, which hasn't been very fun for anyone. Maya is going to get all the specific details ironed out but I think we decided on July since she is hosting another giveaway in June!!! the bag will be the Shanti and the winner will get to chose the color. Good Luck everyone - we also have some new bags, so don't forget to check those out on www.littledudesanddivas.com the Shyla and Noinoy which are fantastic!www.littledudesanddivas.com
I have had a lot of fun chatting with everyone, honestly this is the first time I've joined a forum so thanks for making my first time really fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:04 am

Hooray for new bags!! Very Happy I hope you and your family get to feeling better! Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:07 am

yayyy can't wait to hear about the details

hope everyone feels better soon
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:08 am

the Shyla and Noinoy aren't on LD&D yet Sad
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:17 am

You can see them on their website...

http://www.babykaed.com/collection/babybags.php#ShylaMain

I'm so wanting me a Shyla!!
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:45 am

Thanks Lavinia ! Your bags are really beautiful. Very Happy
I am so excited the Shanti won-I really looooove that one! Any Baby Kaed would be awsome to start off my diaper bag collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2