Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....

Go down 
+7
choward06
mariak
bambini carini
AScott83
Maya
pinkfrog
baby kaed
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which bag would you like to win?
Dhara
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap6%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Shanti
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap67%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
Sheri
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap11%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Avi-U
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap6%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Sanya
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap0%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jaipur
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap10%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Masala
Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_lcap0%Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shyla
 0% [ 0 ]
Noinoy
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
baby kaed

baby kaed

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Empty
PostSubject: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:36 am

HI Everyone!

This is Lavinia...I am the designer behind baby kaed and more importantly, mom to baby kaed and baby Jace. Baby Kaed isn't really a baby anymore though, he's almost 5 years old (the kid and the company)....and he just became a big brother to Jace about 8 weeks ago. So I've been pretty busy with leaky boobs, poopy diapers, spit up, no sleep and all that other fun stuff us moms wouldn't trade for the world. Very Happy

I would love to hear from any of you who have baby kaed bags, what you love about it and what you don't love so much...what we could improve on. Any questions you may have about our bags or anything else for that matter. Also, I'd love to do a giveaway on this forum: let me know which bag you'd like to win, I'm all ears and you can also enter the poll above. Check out the bags on www.babykaed.com or if you'd just like to say hi, I'd love to hear from you!

Last edited by baby kaed on Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poll information)
Back to top Go down
http://www.babykaed.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:17 am

Hi welcome to the forum Very Happy and congrats on your 2nd baby

I have had my city mom for awhile now and when I got it it was one of my 2nd bags that didn't have a black hole effect. it also held my cloth diapers and accessories really well and the outside pocket was the perfect size for my wallet. I wasn't worried someone would steal it because it was snug.

I really want to try one of your leather bags but I can't afford one Sad so I'm hoping if you have one for a contest I might get lucky Smile

Again welcome
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

Hee Hee, I know I won't be winning anything but I submitted Shanti.
LOVE that bag!

Anyone seen it IRL?
It's BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:12 am

Maya wrote:
Hee Hee, I know I won't be winning anything but I submitted Shanti.
LOVE that bag!

Anyone seen it IRL?
It's BEAUTIFUL!

no but I would LOVE to hint hint maya Wink
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:21 am

Hi Lexi, thanks for the good wishes for baby Jace!

And thanks for sharing about your City Mom and so glad you enjoy carrying it and it works well for you and your little one.

We have some new faux leather bags that are fabulous that you might like...check them out on the website, the Shyla and Noinoy....they look and feel just like leather....

If we get enough votes for one of the leather bags...I'd be happy to do a giveaway for one of those.

Lavinia
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Lavinia ohh I would LOVE to try to win a Shanti that is gorgeous and looks more like a purse than a diaper bag, sadly my little one is not so little he is 3 now and were in the fun potty training stage were doing pretty good had him trained in 2 wks Very Happy YA ME!!! Then he regressed booo so pee he is doing AWESOME poop not so much, any tips??? LOL
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:37 am

It's a really hard choice, they are all so beautiful! I picked the Avi-U. I think the stitch pattern with the rust cream is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:40 am

Thank you for voting!
Anyone else?! Smile
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Wow! I love the Shanti in silver! Can another designer win? The only thing I ever won was a breastfeeding video when I was in Grade 8! I was so embarrassed I refused to come up and get it when they called my name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bambinicarinionline.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:06 pm

bambini carini wrote:
Wow! I love the Shanti in silver! Can another designer win? The only thing I ever won was a breastfeeding video when I was in Grade 8! I was so embarrassed I refused to come up and get it when they called my name.

OMG now that is embarrassing

I LOVE the Shanti in silver or bronze
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:43 pm

I love the Shanti. I have considered buying one but I doubt it will work for 2 kids in diapers. I am hoping to get one if my 3 year old ever decides to be potty trained!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:05 am

Quote :

Wth??? What kind of 8th grade class was that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:16 am

lol- Well it wasn't a school contest, it was for a charity event my mom dragged me to. I was in the 8th grade that year. I will never forget it and have never won a thing since.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:23 am

LMAO!!! Sounds like a you blushed for a while after that!
HUGS!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
bambini carini

bambini carini

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:43 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
choward06

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:42 am

I really love the Dhara bag so I voted for that one. The Morning Paradise is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:39 am

just curious why the city mom isn't in the vote?
Back to top Go down
baby kaed

baby kaed

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:26 am

Looks like the Shanti is taking the lead....should we just decide on that bag in the winner's choice of color or should we go a few more days???
That bag is our best seller, we can't ever keep enough in stock!

Lexi as far as potty training....I haven't had to deal with that for awhile...kaed's been potty trained for awhile - I think we just let him run around without a diaper and he got it real quick and now I'm going to have to do it all over again pretty soon....
Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:37 am

Quote :
I think we just let him run around without a diaper

lol I bet that was a messy experiment!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:46 am

Quote :
Looks like the Shanti is taking the lead....should we just decide on that bag in the winner's choice of color or should we go a few more days???

Yeah it looks like the Shanti is the winner. I don't know if the other's can catch up!
Back to top Go down
choward06

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:51 am

That bronze Shanti is really nice. I would mind winning that one. LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:40 am

AScott83 wrote:
Quote :
I think we just let him run around without a diaper

lol I bet that was a messy experiment!

lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:41 am

choward06 wrote:
That bronze Shanti is really nice. I would mind winning that one. LOL

that's the one I'm eyeing too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:42 am

baby kaed wrote:
Lexi as far as potty training....I haven't had to deal with that for awhile...kaed's been potty trained for awhile - I think we just let him run around without a diaper and he got it real quick and now I'm going to have to do it all over again pretty soon....
Good Luck!!!

Actually that is what were doing at home too, we are having excellent success with him pooping on the potty but he still will poo his underwear if were out Sad Anyone have advice on how to transition him? I'm at a loss on how to teach him to communicate and not go in his underwear
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:06 am

The Bronze is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....   Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giveaway, Ideas, Questions, Hello....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next