Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razzie50

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Empty
PostSubject: Ju Ju Be - BeLight review   Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm

I wanted to review my Ju Ju Be BeLight in Midnight Eclipse; I received this last week after I decided to trade my BeLight in Sangria Sunset – I felt it was clashing with most of the clothes I wear!
Midnight Eclipse is one of my favourite prints because I just love the red lining. It’s one of the darker linings that JJB do but still eliminates the “black hole” effect that you get in most bags.
Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32115

The BeLight is designed to be a change bag for light packers and comes with a change pad. It doesn’t have the memory foam of the other JJB bags and the fabric of the bag is a lot lighter and a bit thinner. I keep the change pad in my MiniBe.
I don’t actually use the bag as a change bag, I use it as my own personal bag.

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32117
It really nicely fits my BeRich, BusinessBe, medium BeSet, then my phone and other odds and ends in the main compartment.

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32119
There’s a couple of pockets on the outside that would be designed for disposable nappies/wipe cases but I stick a couple of small BeSet pieces in there. I keep my keys in the zipper pocket inside.

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32120
The change pad pocket is great if I need to take any papers with me – it easily fits an unfolded sheet of A4 in there.
You could quite easily stuff the bag with toys/food/nappies etc etc, it will hold a lot.

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32114
Ju Ju Be - BeLight review SNV32121
The straps can be tied in a few different ways but I have just invested in some of JJB’s sliders, which I’ll add to the straps to make them adjustable (more on that in another review I think, it involves possible sewing!!). I got these because I wasn't quite happy with having the straps tied, it tended to dig in to my shoulder a bit if I put a lot in the bag.

The whole bag is reversible in case you fancy a change but I prefer the red on the inside

Pro’s – it’s cheap enough to invest in a few prints to mix and match, it holds a ton and doesn’t have to be just a change bag, and it’s light! As per usual JJB standards, it’s Teflon coated and machine washable
Cons – It doesn’t bother me at all, but I know some people don’t like the fact that the bag can’t be closed at all. I know some people have customised the bag with a zip or magnet closure and then they say it’s their perfect bag!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeLight review   Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 am

I like how you have those straps in the sliders! Great review! I think I need to buy myself another light!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeLight review   Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:53 am

Using it! Email me with your addy, boy/girl and ages to maya@littledudesanddivas.com

CONTESTS, EXCLUSIVES and COUPONS OH MY!
Check out the contests page on the forum!

Maya
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
www.mynewsandthings.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeLight review   Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 am

Great review! I love the BL with sliders on the strap...a must!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeLight review   Ju Ju Be - BeLight review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be - BeLight review
Page 1 of 1