Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BabyLegs Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelau

BabyLegs Review Empty
PostSubject: BabyLegs Review   BabyLegs Review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 am

Hi all!
I would like to tell you about the BabyLegs that we are using. They are like lightweight legwarmers for babies. We've been using them for about 3 months now after my sister sent a few pairs as a gift, but I wish I had known about them sooner! I use them on my 16 month old all the time, depending on her outfit and what she's doing. They have come in extra handy for spring and summer because her legs (especially her knees) are not always covered. Since she is still mastering walking, she does take a fall now and then, and her BabyLegs have saved her from a few scraped knees! (Without getting holes in them!) She learned to crawl in the colder months, so her knees were always covered, but I think they are a great idea for babies learning to crawl in warm months.
I keep a pair in her diaper bag all the time, as we never know when she may need them, and they come in handy if she has a dress or shorts on and it gets chilly. They are made from 80% cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% spandex, stretch to fit nicely, and feel like a thin sock. They're machine washable, and any shrinking, piling or stretching is no different than laundering a regular pair of socks.You can put them on to cover the whole leg, or scrunch them up where you want them. AND she can't pull them off like she does her socks! They aren't too bulky, and are just right for the weather now. Though I'm sure they will be too hot for the dead of summer, but isn't everything?! LOL!
I like the ease of use with them. They are stretchy enough to take on and off over shoes, and I think they are much better than trying to put a pair of tights on your baby, since I find those tend to pull her diapers down. Plus, they give you the same look of tights and come in a ton of cute patterns! My favorite is the purple Huckleberry pattern. They also look super cute worn 80's style bunched up on the calves over a pair of jeans and gym shoes, or with thin pants and ballerina flats. We have gotten so many compliments on them, I'm sure we are starting a fashion trend around here! Hmm.... I'm starting to think I need a pair! Yes! They do come in adult size, and can be warn as arm warmers, too! My 9 year old likes to "borrow" her baby sisters Lady Camo pair for her wrists to make her outfits funkier!
All in all I can't say one bad thing about them, and definitely recommend them for all your little ones!
Enjoy! Angel
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

BabyLegs Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: BabyLegs Review   BabyLegs Review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 am

Oooooh Can you add pics? I would love to use this for the blog!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
angelau

BabyLegs Review Empty
PostSubject: pics   BabyLegs Review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

Sure! Give me a few days to work on that, I will do both the kids. Where should I send/post them?
Angel
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

BabyLegs Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: BabyLegs Review   BabyLegs Review Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 am

Here... edit your post and add the pics to the review Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

BabyLegs Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: BabyLegs Review   BabyLegs Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BabyLegs Review
Page 1 of 1