Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razzie50

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review Empty
PostSubject: Ju Ju Be - BeRich review   Ju Ju Be - BeRich review Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Since I’m a bit of a Ju Ju Be obsessive I thought I’d do another review; for one of my favourite products, the BeRich.

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review SNV32108
I have this in the Cherry Lemonade print which is very cute, and I have owned it in Zany Zinnias which I think is my favourite (for now!)

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review SNV32110
For me, it works the best of the JJB wallets because I carry a lot of cards. It has 16 card slots and an ID pocket. I have filled all the spaces except 1! I use the ID pocket for a cute picture of my son Smile

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review SNV32112
There are 2 note slots behind the card areas so you can put your money in one side and coupons/receipts in the other.

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review SNV32109
The coin purse is on the outside so you don’t have to open the tri fold part to get at the coins. The zip not only goes across the top but goes down the side and the pocket is gusseted so you can open it wide without losing anything. See that satin lemonade lining? Yum!

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review SNV32111
Inside one of the coupon sections is a little swatch of the print fabric sewn on – I am led to believe this is for a sim card to fit in, or something equally tiny, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!

Cons – I wish you could see a bit more of the lining material, as you would expect from a JJB. The inside of the wallet is mainly print like the outside; you can see the lining behind the ID pocket and inside the coin purse
The Cherry Lemonade print is very easy to get dirty. I’ve only been using it a few weeks but it is quite grubby round the edges so I need to get on and wash it (yes, it is still machine washable, though will take a while to dry!)
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeRich review   Ju Ju Be - BeRich review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 am

That is so pretty! I just love CL!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeRich review   Ju Ju Be - BeRich review Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 am

Using this one too! Email me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ju Ju Be - BeRich review   Ju Ju Be - BeRich review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ju Ju Be - BeRich review
Page 1 of 1