Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to see for the next giveaways?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Oh I thought of another thing. The BeFab's BFF but that won't be till summer though Very Happy

Oooo...that makes me antsy for Summer Reveals!!! Very Happy

A lot of people are especially those who are not a fan of the EL.

I can see that. I'm intrigued about the BFF...not sure if it will be a slightly different design or just the BeFab in prints bounce

Rachelle said it's a slightly different design. I think she said this one will be the actual FBA whereas the BeFab is not really the FBA.

Be still my heart! I hope so...I was really wanting something like the BeTween, but larger...and not $200 Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Oh I thought of another thing. The BeFab's BFF but that won't be till summer though Very Happy

I can see that. I'm intrigued about the BFF...not sure if it will be a slightly different design or just the BeFab in prints bounce

Rachelle said it's a slightly different design. I think she said this one will be the actual FBA whereas the BeFab is not really the FBA.

Be still my heart! I hope so...I was really wanting something like the BeTween, but larger...and not $200 Shocked Very Happy

LOL! Yes, she did say that it's around the price of a Be All Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:31 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Whew! I can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Whew! I can't wait Very Happy

Me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Anything EL would be fun Amy! sidenote...So when do summer reveals start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see for the next giveaways?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: