Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you like to see for the next giveaways?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I am going to do a few more JJB giveaways for May and June...what would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 am

Amy, your generosity just blows me away as always. Bless your heart flower

Have you done an EL Rich yet? It not, I would love to see that one Wink
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:

Good idea. I was thinking any of the EL accessories. Stuff like that is always fun. I love JJB's wallets... and the rich is the only one I haven't tried out yet! Very Happy Your giveaways and reviews on your blog are really great, Amy. I enjoy "visiting" your site!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 am

HEHE! I forgot all about the other EL accessories but yes, those are hot right now Wink
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:

Aww - thanks! Smile

Just a heads up...next month, I will do it around referring friends to follow. So save up your friends! Smile

I was thinking a wallet would be nice as well!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 pm

mintoad wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Good idea. I was thinking any of the EL accessories. Stuff like that is always fun. I love JJB's wallets... and the rich is the only one I haven't tried out yet! Very Happy Your giveaways and reviews on your blog are really great, Amy. I enjoy "visiting" your site!

Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 pm

What about some Be Quicks?
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Oooooorrrrrr................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Maybe a BEHAVE?
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:10 am

hildie wrote:

hildie wrote:
Oooooorrrrrr................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Maybe a BEHAVE?

You sure know how to get everyone excited, don't you? Very Happy Very Happy Quicks, the organizational accessory of awesomeness, and the behave, my dream bag that I hope to have someday!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 am

hildie wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Aww - thanks! Smile

Just a heads up...next month, I will do it around referring friends to follow. So save up your friends! Smile

I was thinking a wallet would be nice as well!

Great! Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am

hildie wrote:

Quicks would be great! One can never have to many of those Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am

hildie wrote:

Maybe a BEHAVE?

Amy! While I would love to win a BeHave, it's too expensive!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 am

mintoad wrote:
hildie wrote:

hildie wrote:

Maybe a BEHAVE?

You sure know how to get everyone excited, don't you? Very Happy Very Happy Quicks, the organizational accessory of awesomeness, and the behave, my dream bag that I hope to have someday!

Ditto! Ditto!
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 am

Anything new by JJB. You're the best, Amy! Thanks so much for doing this. Hope to win...some day cuz I never do. So wish me luck! Good luck to everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
Anything new by JJB. You're the best, Amy! Thanks so much for doing this. Hope to win...some day cuz I never do. So wish me luck! Good luck to everyone else!

You should enter Crystal! You never know....you might get lucky this time. You won't know unless you enter right? Even if you don't win, it won't cost you anything to enter and there's always next time Wink
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

You should enter Crystal! You never know....you might get lucky this time. You won't know unless you enter right? Even if you don't win, it won't cost you anything to enter and there's always next time Wink

Great attitude! Smile
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:43 am

mintoad wrote:
hildie wrote:

hildie wrote:

Maybe a BEHAVE?

I am seriously thinking about it! Smile I just have to think of how to structure it to make everyone work a little harder. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 am

hildie wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

Great attitude! Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 am

hildie wrote:
mintoad wrote:
hildie wrote:

hildie wrote:

Maybe a BEHAVE?

I am seriously thinking about it! Smile I just have to think of how to structure it to make everyone work a little harder. Wink

You would definitely have to make it harder since you'll be spending so much money Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 am

I agree...anything JJB! Very Happy The new stuff is always exciting...a BeHave or BeFab would be amazing, but I think BeQuicks are always a sure bet too!! You are AWESOME Amy!!! Thank you for being so generous!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Oh I thought of another thing. The BeFab's BFF but that won't be till summer though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
Oh I thought of another thing. The BeFab's BFF but that won't be till summer though Very Happy

Oooo...that makes me antsy for Summer Reveals!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:13 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

A lot of people are especially those who are not a fan of the EL.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I can see that. I'm intrigued about the BFF...not sure if it will be a slightly different design or just the BeFab in prints bounce
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I can see that. I'm intrigued about the BFF...not sure if it will be a slightly different design or just the BeFab in prints bounce

Rachelle said it's a slightly different design. I think she said this one will be the actual FBA whereas the BeFab is not really the FBA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see for the next giveaways?   What would you like to see for the next giveaways? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see for the next giveaways?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next