Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win FREE Choloate...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Win FREE Choloate... Empty
PostSubject: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

One Mommy is doing another giveaway with Ritter chocolates and can I say these are by far the greatest chocolates EVER!!! And their the perfect size too...so 84 mini's isn't as daunting as it sounds LOL

Enter here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But hurry contest ends today
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:41 am

LALALALALALALALA! (That's me putting my fingers in my ears Laughing )
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

I was lucky enough to win the last one and OMG the chocolates were delicious...though I still wish I had those chocolates or at least sell them in that pack
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

I was lucky enough to win the last one and OMG the chocolates were delicious...though I still wish I had those chocolates or at least sell them in that pack

I've heard they're really although I've never had them myself. Are they expensive? I've seen them in Shoppers Drug Mart but never paid attention to their prices.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

I've heard they're really although I've never had them myself. Are they expensive? I've seen them in Shoppers Drug Mart but never paid attention to their prices.

I remember buying them at A&P which is now Metro and they were a decent price like a $1.50 or even cheaper
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:25 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

I remember buying them at A&P which is now Metro and they were a decent price like a $1.50 or even cheaper

Oh so they're not expensive. I thought they were expensive like Godiva.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

well this was a few yrs ago I can't imagine them going up in price...that's what I love about them they taste really fancy and expensive but their not
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:43 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

LMAO!!!

well this was a few yrs ago I can't imagine them going up in price...that's what I love about them they taste really fancy and expensive but their not

Eeeek! I may have to get some now that I know they're reasonably priced!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 am

yes you do...let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

I'll let you know as soon as I've had the chance to try them. I'm trying to see how long I can resist Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 am

good luck with that...you know you want it...you can smell and taste each bite...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
good luck with that...you know you want it...you can smell and taste each bite...

LOL! I'm trying to lose weight and you're not helping Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:46 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

pfftt like you need it...and didn't you know that chocolate is an important part of your dairy intake Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:42 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

pfftt like you need it...and didn't you know that chocolate is an important part of your dairy intake Wink Laughing

Uh hum......you haven't seen me Embarassed Laughing If you saw me, you would say....yeah Joanne, you definitely don't need chocolate Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:23 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Uh hum......you haven't seen me Embarassed Laughing If you saw me, you would say....yeah Joanne, you definitely don't need chocolate Laughing

WHATEVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WHATEVER!!!!

It's so true! Although I have been watching what I eat and I've lost 15 lbs so far...WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WHATEVER!!!!

It's so true! Although I have been watching what I eat and I've lost 15 lbs so far...WOOHOO!

Shocked Shocked Shocked That is AWESOME!!! I've lost inches and weight more inches though but I lost 2 wks of gym time so now its painful going back LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:12 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WHATEVER!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked That is AWESOME!!! I've lost inches and weight more inches though but I lost 2 wks of gym time so now its painful going back LOL

It's hard for me to go to the gym. Well I'm exercising at home all day anyway, chasing around the two brats...LOL! Good for you for losing weight!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

WHATEVER!!!!

It's hard for me to go to the gym. Well I'm exercising at home all day anyway, chasing around the two brats...LOL! Good for you for losing weight!

Thanks Very Happy

I LOVE the YMCA there child minding it isn't a daycare with toys the kids get to play in a play structure and they have hockey, or basketball or soccer or sometimes a bouncy castle
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:40 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Thanks Very Happy

I LOVE the YMCA there child minding it isn't a daycare with toys the kids get to play in a play structure and they have hockey, or basketball or soccer or sometimes a bouncy castle

WOW, they offer babysitting? Shocked Do you have to pay extra for that on top of your gym membership? I may just consider doing that because my boys need exposure to other children without mommy around Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:22 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Thanks Very Happy

WOW, they offer babysitting? Shocked Do you have to pay extra for that on top of your gym membership? I may just consider doing that because my boys need exposure to other children without mommy around Rolling Eyes

actually its not babysitting that is what I love about it...they have ppl watching your kid but there either playing on the play structure or in the bouncy castle or playing hockey or basketball etc Then they have snack time and potty break...

We have a family membership which is really reasonable...I love that if you are on a tight income they can asses you and tell you if your approved how much you have to pay as they'll pay a certain amount based on your income

I think Markham has the largest YMCA I think I can't remember now LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:32 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Thanks Very Happy

actually its not babysitting that is what I love about it...they have ppl watching your kid but there either playing on the play structure or in the bouncy castle or playing hockey or basketball etc Then they have snack time and potty break...

We have a family membership which is really reasonable...I love that if you are on a tight income they can asses you and tell you if your approved how much you have to pay as they'll pay a certain amount based on your income

That sounds great! I think I'll look into it over the weekend. Since we are a one income family now, we might not have to pay much Very Happy Thanks for the info Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Thanks Very Happy

That sounds great! I think I'll look into it over the weekend. Since we are a one income family now, we might not have to pay much Very Happy Thanks for the info Very Happy

any time glad to be of service Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win FREE Choloate...   Win FREE Choloate... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win FREE Choloate...
Page 1 of 1