Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free packing tape

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
crockpot_queen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 am

Walgreens has Scotch packaging tape for $0.99 this week after the in ad coupon. Stack it with the the $1.00 manuf coupon and you can get free tape.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was told it will only work if you give them the manuf coupon first then the in ad coupon.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 pm

WOW, what a steal!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:07 pm

I went yesterday and got 6 (the limit on the in ad coupon.) Even the cashier was impressed Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Thank you for sharing! I'm always using packing tape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
I went yesterday and got 6 (the limit on the in ad coupon.) Even the cashier was impressed Smile

SIX?! LOL! Score!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 am

I was happy and since we are packing up boxes for storage they will come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:58 pm

crockpot_queen wrote:
I was happy and since we are packing up boxes for storage they will come in handy.

Well heck since you're packing boxes for storage, you'll need a lot of packing tape so at least you'll use them Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 pm

I keep forgetting to get to Walgreens! Must go today!!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm

I only stock up on deals if I can use them. Although I have been known to buy a lot and just donate it, especiallykids toys around the holiday.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Well if they're cheap or free, you might as well coz like you said, you can always give them away Wink
Back to top Go down
angelau

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:57 am

Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: YAY 4 free stuff.   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Yay 4 free stuff.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:50 am

WOW that is a sweet deal...I could really use some packing tape deals since were packing and using ours like crazy LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free packing tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free packing tape   Free packing tape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free packing tape
Page 1 of 1