Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Restaurant highchair covers....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
momtoheath

Restaurant highchair covers.... Empty
PostSubject: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am

Does anyone know who makes the highchair covers that look tailored? I'm not a huge fan of the elastic ones, and don't feel like sewing one right now. I had seen some on mamabargains a long time ago, but not since
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 am

I didn't even know there was such a thing Laughing What does it look like?
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 am

Slips over the chair, and ties in the back, very sleek. I will find a few links. I found some, but they are way expensive!!!

These are fairly cheap...but not the ones I liked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOVE these fabrics!!!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 am

I have one my DDused to use. I'll try and dig it and and look at the name for you.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 am

Wow, those are neat! I never knew they even existed!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:22 am

Yes.....very clean and simple designs!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:26 am

I was thinking of buying one after seeing your post but then I remembered that we never go out to eat anywhere with the kids Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Lol!!! We did when Heath was young, but not so much anymore. I'm thinking with the second we may be able to again, but certainly at an earlier hour. When Heath was little, we could still make reservations for 9pm...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 am

Wow, you're lucky. My kids are one of THOOOOOSE kids. You know.....the ones that run around and disturb other patrons Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 am

Heathie has his days, but for the most part he is an angel and no fancy restaurants anymore unless we are alone.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:44 am

My 3-yr old won't even sit still for a minute. Even with crayons and his colouring book Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:07 pm

The little man is just now learning to say no to things, so it probably wont be long until we have more problems. The only thing we have now is the threat of a time out for back-talk or bad behavior....which doesnt always work.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 am

Oh time out doesn't work anymore for us. When I threaten him with time out, he just says "Ok mommy, I want to go time out" Shocked
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

OMG!!!! I cannot imagine that! I dread the day we come to that!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:53 am

He used to haaaate time outs but now he just laughs and goes and stands in the corner willingly Rolling Eyes Now I take his favourite toys/movies away. So far it's working.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 am

Lol....It is truly amazing what you have to resort to. I am now bribing my son with Godiva chocolate to poo on the potty. Smarties will no longer work....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

OMG Godiva chocolate?! LOL! He sure has good taste Laughing I lucked out with potty training. It took me a whole weekend to pt my 3-yr old so I didn't have to resort to any bribing Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

We're not pushing it too hard, but he tells us about going pee. It's the poo we have to worry about. I know he will regress when his sister gets here, so I'm not pushing things. The Godiva is my fault. I can't have it with the diabetes, so the box I got as a thank you for hosting a huge dinner party has been just sitting there. He is not a fan of Hershey though....I tried it. If it were me....I would hold out for Marie Belle chocolates.... Oh well. Someone has to eat them!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 am

Yep, that's what happened with my 3-yr old. We started pting him before his brother was born and then he regressed but we knew that would happen so it didn't really bother us. We waited until he was ready and when he was, it took us only one weekend. He went pee and poo in the potty all day Saturday and when we went to Church the next day, we didn't put a diaper on him. Believe it or not, we have been accident-free.
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:43 am

INCREDIBLE!!!! Something to look forward to!!!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Wow, you're lucky. My kids are one of THOOOOOSE kids. You know.....the ones that run around and disturb other patrons Rolling Eyes

Hahaha!!! When we take our 3yo out, he thinks he has to take off his shoes to sit at the table...It's pretty cute. He's a huge ball of energy, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good he did when we went out for dinner. Ultra FAST service is the key Smile
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 am

Totally agree....Generally, we discuss what we are ordering him as we walk in and order it immediately....Too funny about the shoes thing!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Hahaha!!! When we take our 3yo out, he thinks he has to take off his shoes to sit at the table...It's pretty cute. He's a huge ball of energy, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good he did when we went out for dinner. Ultra FAST service is the key Smile

LOL! That is too cute!!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 am

momtoheath wrote:
Does anyone know who makes the highchair covers that look tailored? I'm not a huge fan of the elastic ones, and don't feel like sewing one right now. I had seen some on mamabargains a long time ago, but not since

Another poster, twins+2 just posted a super awesome link and I noticed the exact same thing you were looking for...Made by FisherPrice for $11.95...I didnt look in to the shipping, etc, as I wasnt sure if you were from the US or Canada....but hope find the link useful and shipping reasonable

Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Awesome thanks!!!! Perfect, and wont break the bank!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restaurant highchair covers....   Restaurant highchair covers.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restaurant highchair covers....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next