Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum background

Go down 
+4
Katy
momtoheath
Maya
Momof2Boys
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Forum background - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:38 am

Maya wrote:
Resting while trying to get the Bumkins up!
Over 300 items!
CRAZY!!!!!
I can't wait to click the PUBLISH button and be done with it Smile
You'll all LOVE what's coming!
Did you see the blog post?

And thanks for the well wishes Smile

I just checked the blog and all I saw were the T&L bags.
Is there something I should be looking for? Laughing
I didn't see any Bumkins stuff.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 am

TGIF For sure!
Thanks!

How's everyone liking this set up?
I think I just have to make the index tabs a little bigger.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

I like it! Like the puzzles background Laughing
Do you think the index tabs are small? I think they look fine actually.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks for the feedback. Katy said she thinks I should change the inner stripes. I'm waiting for some background links.
Think it's too busy?
I actually likes it a lot but maybe it IS too busy
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 am

I'm not too crazy about the stripes but they don't bother me too much.
Try removing it and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
I am in Northern BC. By all accounts it's been a good winter. I miss the green grass, flowers and endless hours outside.
Where are you?

I would love to visit BC one of these days. Everybody I know who has been there loves it. I'm in Toronto, Ontario Wink I want to see mountains instead of skyscrapers.

Oh you so should. It's a beautiful place. Especially in the Summer. If you can visit the Kelowna/ Vernon area in the summer. VERY pretty. Gorgeous beaches and tones of wineries (sp?) and orchards..Fresh fruit stands. It's wonderful.

Toronto is such a huge city. Must be crazy living somehere like that. I have never been....I would love to take a trip to ON and see The Falls.

Are hotels or b&bs expensive in BC? I know a couple of people who have gone to BC for a week and they said it costs just as much as going to an all inclusive resort.

Toronto is busy and very hectic. People are always in a rush! I live in the suburbs about an hour and a half away from the falls so it's not too bad. You should totally come to Toronto Wink

Oh, one day I will totally have to go there. My Mom's while family is actually from Niagara Falls, so it is totally a place I have to visit.

I think there are places where it can be very expensive....Such as Kwlowna, Vancouver, Whistler, etc. The trick is to stay just outside the cities in smaller places....Instead of Kelowna, stay in Vernon, or even Salmon Arm or Armstrong. Very, very small cities and not much shopping, but still very beautiful and you are not far from the beaches in Vernon. It really depends what you are looking for. When I was growing up my grandparents lived in Peachland and it was very small, but not far from Kelowna. We visited every summer, but always had family to stay with. SAlmon Arm is good, it has houseboating on the lake, but as it becomes more and more popular, it becomes more and more expensive. The island is gorgeous too, but Victoria is crazy expensive. But amazing...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 am

Wow, thanks for all the info. I'll definitely keep it in mind. I'll let my dh read your post too coz he likes to do a little research before going anywhere.

Maya, those daisies are making me dizzy...LOL! No pun intended Wink
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm

I am loving the addition of the flowers! So springy and pretty!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
Wow, thanks for all the info. I'll definitely keep it in mind. I'll let my dh read your post too coz he likes to do a little research before going anywhere.

Maya, those daisies are making me dizzy...LOL! No pun intended Wink

You are most welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 am

I like it too! Fancy pants! Very spring!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 am

The flowers and stripes are still making me dizzy Laughing
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:11 am

I just jumped on today for the first time in a long time and noticed the change. It's nice! Reminds me of spring!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
I just jumped on today for the first time in a long time and noticed the change. It's nice! Reminds me of spring!

It does, doesn't it! Very bright and colorful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum background
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: