Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum background

Go down 
+4
Katy
momtoheath
Maya
Momof2Boys
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm liking the new look Maya Very Happy Adds a bit of sass Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Work in progress Smile
Trying out some new colors and themes.
SO HARD lol
I don't know much about what I'm doing but I'm getting there!
Thanks for the support!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Oooh I like it the way it is now with the yellow, lilac and green! It's so Spring like! Can we keep it like this? Makes me want a Citrus WannaBe now Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Nice Spring colors!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Lol. Will do! Now I just have to figure out the posts colors. Will try to work on it later tonight. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:11 am

I LIKE!!!! This is making me want to update the blog, like right now! lol I am VERY proud of you maya, and you did it all by yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
mariak

mariak

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:18 am

I like it too!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:00 am

It looks fabulous.....
reminds me, despite what it looks like outside, that yes, spring IS coming!!!
Love it!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 am

Sometimes I feel like spring is already here considering we had like....no snow this year Laughing Where in Canada are you?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

I am in Northern BC. By all accounts it's been a good winter. I miss the green grass, flowers and endless hours outside.
Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

Made some more changes, not finalized just yet so hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am

Woah! It's a little......bright Shocked Like a camera flash went off Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am

Yeah, I tried darker ones and it was too dark. I'll change it up some more soon.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 am

Are you working from home Maya? LOL! I was typing a response here and then I see the colours change all of a sudden. I thought I did something....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:45 am

LMAO!!!
Yes I'm working from home.
You all need to remind me to be content with things the way they are Smile
I can't find backgrounds I'm happy with grrrrrrr
I wanna go to sleeeeeeeeeeeep Smile
So much for my beauty rest lol
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:01 pm

In my stern mommy voice, I'm telling you "GO TO SLEEP! NOW!"
Did that work? LOL!
Seriously though, I really like it the way it is now. I like the darker font. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to read Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 pm

zzbean wrote:
I am in Northern BC. By all accounts it's been a good winter. I miss the green grass, flowers and endless hours outside.
Where are you?

I would love to visit BC one of these days. Everybody I know who has been there loves it. I'm in Toronto, Ontario Wink I want to see mountains instead of skyscrapers.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
In my stern mommy voice, I'm telling you "GO TO SLEEP! NOW!"
Did that work? LOL!
Seriously though, I really like it the way it is now. I like the darker font. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to read Wink

I like it too but I definitely need to change up the textures on the post backgrounds. Will look for some muted textures tomorrow.
Going to bed now... thanks far off mommy Wink
HUGS! and sweet dreams
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I second the font change...Way easier to read. Good job, Maya. Hope you were able to get a good night's sleep in.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Where are you?

I would love to visit BC one of these days. Everybody I know who has been there loves it. I'm in Toronto, Ontario Wink I want to see mountains instead of skyscrapers.

Oh you so should. It's a beautiful place. Especially in the Summer. If you can visit the Kelowna/ Vernon area in the summer. VERY pretty. Gorgeous beaches and tones of wineries (sp?) and orchards..Fresh fruit stands. It's wonderful.

Toronto is such a huge city. Must be crazy living somehere like that. I have never been....I would love to take a trip to ON and see The Falls.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 pm

I got SOME sleep. We had slushy snow yesterday and unfortunately I was in a bit of pain from shoveling the heavy stuff. grrr.
And nowwwwwww I'm stuck at home. I'll upload pics of the snow soon. Way more than foot of snow and good thing cause after my shoveling fiasco yesterday, I'm sick! grrrr again Smile
Glad I have the forum and site to work on Smile
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 am

Wet, hevy snow is the worst kind of snow. Home is the best place to be when it is yucky outside...Although home sick is not a lot of fun. Get lots of rest. Smile Feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 am

Resting while trying to get the Bumkins up!
Over 300 items!
CRAZY!!!!!
I can't wait to click the PUBLISH button and be done with it Smile
You'll all LOVE what's coming!
Did you see the blog post?

And thanks for the well wishes Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Where are you?

Oh you so should. It's a beautiful place. Especially in the Summer. If you can visit the Kelowna/ Vernon area in the summer. VERY pretty. Gorgeous beaches and tones of wineries (sp?) and orchards..Fresh fruit stands. It's wonderful.

Toronto is such a huge city. Must be crazy living somehere like that. I have never been....I would love to take a trip to ON and see The Falls.

Are hotels or b&bs expensive in BC? I know a couple of people who have gone to BC for a week and they said it costs just as much as going to an all inclusive resort.

Toronto is busy and very hectic. People are always in a rush! I live in the suburbs about an hour and a half away from the falls so it's not too bad. You should totally come to Toronto Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 am

Maya wrote:
I got SOME sleep. We had slushy snow yesterday and unfortunately I was in a bit of pain from shoveling the heavy stuff. grrr.
And nowwwwwww I'm stuck at home. I'll upload pics of the snow soon. Way more than foot of snow and good thing cause after my shoveling fiasco yesterday, I'm sick! grrrr again Smile
Glad I have the forum and site to work on Smile

Oh no....you're sick too? Seems like everybody is getting sick these days. Must be something going around.
Well, it's always safer to stay home when it's snowing like that.
I hope you feel better soon though. Good thing it's the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum background Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum background   Forum background Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum background
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: