Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LDD Forum member spotlight?

Go down 
+4
crockpot_queen
pinkfrog
Momof2Boys
Maya
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

LDD Forum member spotlight? Empty
PostSubject: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

I love the JJB member spotlight posts and I found a lot of vendors are doing it.
I would LOVE to do it too!

What do you think?
Would love some feedback!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 am

I think it's a great idea! So many members have joined this forum and it's a wonderful way for us all to get to know each other. I'm guessing this is what you're talking about right? LOL!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:49 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I think it's a great idea! So many members have joined this forum and it's a wonderful way for us all to get to know each other. I'm guessing this is what you're talking about right? LOL!

what Joanne said...LOL

sorry its been a crappy wk full of pain and not feeling well so my brain is not functioning too well and no sleep
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

what Joanne said...LOL

sorry its been a crappy wk full of pain and not feeling well so my brain is not functioning too well and no sleep

Oh no....nothing serious I hope Neutral
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

what Joanne said...LOL

I don't know to be honest called the dr but she really didn't have any concrete responses for me...I'm just really really tired from all this pain and tired from the lack of sleep...the other night I was jolted awake from pain this morning I was awakened by ds needing a Kleenex and realizing I have a migraine just been a really crappy wk Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:26 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

what Joanne said...LOL

I don't know to be honest called the dr but she really didn't have any concrete responses for me...I'm just really really tired from all this pain and tired from the lack of sleep...the other night I was jolted awake from pain this morning I was awakened by ds needing a Kleenex and realizing I have a migraine just been a really crappy wk Sad

Did the dr prescribe you any pain meds? Tylenol 3s? I can't imagine being in that much pain and not having any answers Crying or Very sad Especially when you're having to care for ds as well Neutral
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

what Joanne said...LOL

Did the dr prescribe you any pain meds? Tylenol 3s? I can't imagine being in that much pain and not having any answers Crying or Very sad Especially when you're having to care for ds as well Neutral

no nothing prescribed it comes on and goes...Monday was the worst though as it started at 6pm and never left until about 11 am the next day was really debating on going to the ER but had no strength to drive myself...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 am

Sorry Maya for taking over your thread Embarassed So far, it's two for two Wink We both think it's a great idea!

What does everybody else think?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 am

Hope you are feeling better
Maya, I think it is a great idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:08 am

Lol. No worries at all! U just get better and keep us posted!

Would love to try it out!
Anyone wanna go first?
I would like to do an interview type questionnare
Please email me if you would like to go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

Maya wrote:

Anyone wanna go first?

I think I should go first!! LOL maya it will give you a chance to really get to know me. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:06 am

Katy wrote:
Maya wrote:

Anyone wanna go first?

I think I should go first!! LOL maya it will give you a chance to really get to know me. HAHAHAHAHAHA

You should go first! Then Maya next and then the forum members. I tend to be on the shy side so it helps me if I someone else doing it first Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 am

I think it's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 am

I will be going first! I love talking about myself.. lol. I am going to go home tonight and actually take a picture of my stash and then a picture of me and DD
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 am

Woohoo! Can't wait to see everything! If I do this, will I have to take pics of my stash? I don't think I'll be able to do it in just one day Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 am

No you probably wont have to take pics of your stash I just thought that it would be nice to FINALLY get mine up!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 am

Yes, it would be nice Very Happy You probably have a combination of different brand name bags. I want to see how diverse your stash is.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
Hope you are feeling better
Maya, I think it is a great idea Smile

thanks I hope soo too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 am

Maya wrote:

Anyone wanna go first?

thanks Maya for being so understanding...its frustrating to not know what is causing all this pain so I will keep you all posted

not sure about going first but if no one volunteers than sure
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 am

Katy wrote:
No you probably wont have to take pics of your stash I just thought that it would be nice to FINALLY get mine up!

phew you had me worried there...mind you I do have a diverse array of bags in my stash too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Woohoo! Can't wait to see everything! If I do this, will I have to take pics of my stash? I don't think I'll be able to do it in just one day Embarassed

Shocked Shocked Shocked

you better be posting a stash pic now that you peaked my curiosity Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Maya wrote:

Anyone wanna go first?

thanks Maya for being so understanding...its frustrating to not know what is causing all this pain so I will keep you all posted

not sure about going first but if no one volunteers than sure

You can go after Katy Very Happy

Last edited by Momof2Boys on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 am

[quote="pinkfrog"]
Katy wrote:

phew you had me worried there...mind you I do have a diverse array of bags in my stash too Very Happy[/quote

I wanna see pics of your stash too.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

you better be posting a stash pic now that you peaked my curiosity Laughing

You've seen my stash in my PR siggy. Although it has changed quite a bit. I'll have to find someone who is willing to update it for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm

sorry guys no pics today Sad The weather is CRAZY here, I had to shovel my house. I didn't have a lot of time so, I will take some pics over the weekend and get them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDD Forum member spotlight?   LDD Forum member spotlight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LDD Forum member spotlight?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next