Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:37 am

Yesterday I was wearing sandals and a short-sleeved tee. Today......we have flurries Sad
I guess no BBQ for us today Neutral
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 am

Awwwww Sad I hate when that happens. Such a tease! Not such a gorgeous day here either, but at least no snow. They had 18cms of snow in Lethbridge the day after we left! Hahaha!! Just missed it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 am

And today is nice again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 am

I am glad! It's gorgeous here as well.
I saw your DD Tween in the PR....Insert drooling here....She is gorgeous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 am

zzbean wrote:
I am glad! It's gorgeous here as well.
I saw your DD Tween in the PR....Insert drooling here....She is gorgeous!!!!

Thanks! She is definitely gorgeous! You want her? Laughing
Is the PR up and running for sure? Are there still two different PRs?
Oh and why are you selling Miss Purple Mini?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 am

I do...but I shouldn't....Unless you want to trade for a LP Tween.
I know...Bad hey? I am working on a trade for a Spicy Smile I want to try one and don't want to pay $150 for one...So.... She is pretty though. But, I have sooo many small bags, I am in desperate need of a bigger bag Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Totally understandable Wink
I already have an LP Tween and a Purple Mini Laughing
Good Luck! I hope you find somebody to trade with ya Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Are you sure you don't need two Smile Just kidding. I hope so too. I LOVE the tween soooo much though...I might just cave and get another one in Perky or DZ.
How was your weekend? It was gorgeous here! Soo much fun to be bak playing outside. Supposed to be 22 tomorrow!! On another note...Do you know where I could find a Perky Spicy Strap? Is it the same as the Packabe strap? I thought you
might have an idea of where I could find one....Don't know if I have the patience to wait for one to come up in FSOT.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:24 am

You know it's funny that you should mention it. I saw an LP Tween in FSOT a couple of months ago and I was so tempted to get it because I liked the print placement on that one more than mine Embarassed But....I didn't end up getting it which was good because I probably would've had buyer's remorse Laughing

My weekend was ok. Saturday was cooooold and we had flurries! Yesterday was cool but sunny. Today is 17 and a bit breezy but had a bit of fun at the park.

Gosh I have no idea where to find a Perky Spicy strap. Sorry Embarassed It's different from the PB strap though eh. The Spicy strap is a bit wider and the shoulder pad is thicker and more padded. It's not that big of a difference but it is different. You can still use the PB strap on the Spicy....no harm in that Wink Why don't you put out an ISO for one? Sometimes people don't think of selling theirs unless they see an ISO for one. You might get lucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 am

Haha...See, I knew I could at least tempt you! J/K...I really didnt get "print placement" until I saw a gorgeous GG Spicy with FABULOUS print placement...Then it became really clear to me. Hahaha.
Glad to hear the flurries did not stick around. We spent some time at the park on Friday...It was a beautiful day. Now both boys are sleeping away a gorgeous day...CAtching up from a weekend of being outside basically from morning to bedtime....Oh, how I missed the sunshine. And, the fact that my WiFi reaches out in the back yard doesnt hurt either
hee hee.
I did put out an ISO...I wasnt really sure if ppl check that or not...Good to know that they do, though.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 am

I didn't really care about print placment until I started looking at my bags expecially LL. A bad pp is really noticeable on LL. From there, I started obsessing about Lush and Purple and BB Laughing
I hope someone answers your ISO. I have found a couple of straps from putting out ISOs.
Ok I know this sounds really dumb but I am so not a techie person.....what the heck is WiFi? I've heard it on TV and IRL but was always too afraid to ask Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:18 am

Hahaha..No worries Smile I dont think it's silly at all...WiFI is Wireless Internet...When I am using my WiFI on my iPhone, I can do emails and web stuff...LD&D, PR from outside..Without having to waste away the grorgeous day. There are "WiFi Hot Spots" that Telus, Bell and Rogers provide in public places, airports, starbucks, etc, that users with wireless devices, or laptops can connect to for a small fee. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:41 am

Ahh.....I understand! Thank you so much for explaining. Oh how far are you allowed to go from your house before it stops working?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:08 am

Fairly fair...We have a crazy big yard....5 acres...But I would think it reaches where the average sized yard would end if that makes sense Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:21 pm

zzbean wrote:
Fairly fair...We have a crazy big yard....5 acres...But I would think it reaches where the average sized yard would end if that makes sense Smile

That totally makes sense Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:51 pm

I am glad...I wonder about myself sometimes...If I am making sense, or not Smile Did you have another nice day today? It was very muggy here, but hot...Strange. Not a heat that I am used to
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am

I saw your Packabe in the PR...Is it bad that I want her even though I have plans to get one in DZ with my preorder coupon?? I feel like I need one NOW! Hahaha!! Anyway, I don't have the PP right now Sad But I did send you a pm about the purple one! I like her!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 am

zzbean wrote:
I am glad...I wonder about myself sometimes...If I am making sense, or not Smile Did you have another nice day today? It was very muggy here, but hot...Strange. Not a heat that I am used to

We're having a gorgeous day here! It's 20 degrees and sunny! Took the kids to the park for a couple of hours. Came home, had lunch and they napped for three hours! Online shopping time for mommy...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:20 am

zzbean wrote:
I saw your Packabe in the PR...Is it bad that I want her even though I have plans to get one in DZ with my preorder coupon?? I feel like I need one NOW! Hahaha!! Anyway, I don't have the PP right now Sad But I did send you a pm about the purple one! I like her!!!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having multiples of the same bag...LOL! In different colours of course Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 am

Did you have fun online shopping?
Sounds like a very beautiful day...Here, not so much. Anyway...BS posted a link of a news feature on BS....You should have seen all the JJB!!! Alls, Packabes, Minis and SS Sets!!!!!! Someone said she saw a Tween, but I missed it. They said no JJb tomorrow....but sounds like it's soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 pm

Just window-shopped. Didn't buy anything which is a surprise Laughing
Oh I saw that! Somebody posted it in the PR. I saw a GG BRB, MJ Mini, SS Sets and a Tween. Can't remember what print though. I hope it's not Friday! I have to take DS to gymnastics at 10:30. UGH!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Werent they pretty! You might be able to snag a SS set! I would love to score a BRB!!! I wonder if everything will be on at once though? Hmmm. It's not today, today is something organic. If it's tomorrow, and they do have SS sets, I could steal one for you and ship to you...Or at least try! It will be quite a frenzy, I am sure! Hahaha. Was just about to PM you in the PR about Miss Packabe Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 am

zzbean wrote:
Werent they pretty! You might be able to snag a SS set! I would love to score a BRB!!! I wonder if everything will be on at once though? Hmmm. It's not today, today is something organic. If it's tomorrow, and they do have SS sets, I could steal one for you and ship to you...Or at least try! It will be quite a frenzy, I am sure! Hahaha. Was just about to PM you in the PR about Miss Packabe Smile

Thanks for the offer Jamie! I'm going to sneak out and get home just before 11 so I'll be on time. There's a bag I'm eyeing on evil bay and the bidding ends at 11 too so I want to be home for that too Embarassed Laughing
Did you pm me?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am

I did...but you since PM'ed me back, so no worries there Smile I hope you get your SS set Smile What are you bidding on on EvilBay??
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am

zzbean wrote:
I did...but you since PM'ed me back, so no worries there Smile I hope you get your SS set Smile What are you bidding on on EvilBay??

Oh ok...good! The time stamp on this forum is throwing me off Laughing I hope I get my SS set too and a GG one if they have them Wink I'm bidding on a Tokidoki bag Embarassed It's in EUC with a starting price of $49.99 and there are currently no bid on it. Only $10 for shipping to Canada too. The price for a brand new one is $140 plus $25 for shipping Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next