Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

I love the brown but I like the DZ lining Laughing Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway since I won't be getting one.
Better find a wardrobe station fast! They have been discontinued Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:03 am

Haha... I have been discovering that. Everywhere that had them are gone Sad Oh well.
Do you know when the next reveal is? And how many reveals are coming? I thought there was going to be more for Spring 2 but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I love the brown but I like the DZ lining Laughing Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway since I won't be getting one.

I found one! Thanks for sharing the tip, I never would have known about those. Bought it in preparation for my packabe!! Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

There will be one reveal next week and another one the following week. They will be available for pre-order mid March and will ship mid April Wink That's all the reveals that I know of but there is talk of another print being released for summer but I'm not sure how accurate that is. I know I've said it a million times but I just want the FBA! That's all I want...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I found one! Thanks for sharing the tip, I never would have known about those. Bought it in preparation for my packabe!! Hahahaha.

Awesome! I'm so happy for you? Where did you find it if you don't mind me asking? In Canada?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 am

Thanks!! I am really glad you told me about it.
I found it www.expressivetoys.com $5 shipping. It's from the states....I couldn't find any in Canada.
They have PayPal which I also enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 am

OMG that is so weird! I was going to refer you to that store but I wanted to check first to see if they had any. The owner Jennifer is super sweet and her customer service is amazing!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 am

That's awesome!! Good to know they are good to deal with. I found them through Google. Smile I love cheap and free shipping!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 pm

That's what I like about them! They don't charge $35 to ship a $25 item like most places do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 am

That is the worst!!! You find a good deal online, add it your basket, go to the checkout and the shipping charges are CRAZY!! I was pleasantly surprised to see only a $5 shipping charge. I am really excited about it. It will be great to move from bag to bag....
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
OMG that is so weird! I was going to refer you to that store but I wanted to check first to see if they had any. The owner Jennifer is super sweet and her customer service is amazing!

Boo-hoo. Just got an email that my order has been cancelled Sad No wardrobe station for me. (She is very sweet and made me an amazing offer to make up for it) [list=1][*]
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:23 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Boo-hoo. Just got an email that my order has been cancelled Sad No wardrobe station for me. (She is very sweet and made me an amazing offer to make up for it) [list=1][*]

Oh no....I'm sorry! Did you take her up on her offer at least?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 pm

I mailed her back last night...I will let you know what I end up getting Smile On the Up side, I did find a NWT WS in the PR FSOT...and she is willing to ship to Canada!!!! So....totally ended up working out Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:07 am

Oh YAY! I'm so glad you found your WS!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:11 am

Thank you Smile
Me too Smile I am just waiting to hear back on the cost of the shipping.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 am

Hmmm....shouldn't be too much. Definitely no more than $5.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 am

That's what I'm thinking. She had listed for $26 ppd...So she is going to check the cost and possibly adjust the total. I keep checking my PR mailbox like a mad woman....

In other news...What would you rather have, a BePrepared or PackABe?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 am

So did you get the WS? How much did it end up costing ya?

Oh jeez this is a tough choice. I have 3 BPs and 3 PBs Laughing I would have to say BP Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:20 pm

I am still waiting to hear back from the PL.

Really? The BP....Hmmmmm. It looks so good for " big"outings. Thanks for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Soooo....I ordered a BeMajor in the Drip Drops.....Even with the new EL stuff coming out, she was toooooo pretty to resist.....
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:00 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Soooo....I ordered a BeMajor in the Drip Drops.....Even with the new EL stuff coming out, she was toooooo pretty to resist.....

Ooooh good choice! I have a DD Major too! The new EL Major is too expensive IMO. LV zippers or not, I could get a high quality "real" leather wallet for that price or less. The Rich is ok.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 am

I wasn't really crazy about the EL Major either Smile Would not have been on my must have list. I like the rich b/c of the DZ lining....
I can't wait to get it!! Hope it ships soon...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Let me know how it works for you.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 am

Soooo...Babysteals did a live chat the other day, and were taking us on a "virtual tour" of their warehouse, and what did we spy?? Boxes with stars, lots and lots of boxes with stars...So, that of course means more JJB on Babysteals SOON!!! Just wanted to give everyone a head's up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 am

WHAT?! REALLY?! When do they do their live chats? Is their warehouse huge? Did you see anything else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?   So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who got a PackaBe from Baby Steals today?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next