Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your first "real" diaper bag?

Go down 
+14
rubyrain
azach1028
andreareynolds
tever
diaperbagsnob
crockpot_queen
Mommyof3
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
mamatojj
mariak
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
zzbean
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:17 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:
My first diaper bag was an eddie bauer tote. I didn't know ANYTHING about diaper bags back then. That was 5 1/2 years ago. Luckily, it didn't take me TOO long to discover JJB

I actually like the EB diaper bags Embarassed Of course the colours are boring but I like the styles Embarassed

Shocked *gasp* Shocked
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:20 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:
My first bag was a Baby Kaed. It was HORRIBLE. The freebie bag from the hospital was better. It came with a bunch of accessories, like a wipes case that let the wipes dry out. It had the awful black pit of despair syndrome, I couldn't find anything in it! I don't even think it had any pockets. It was black, and it attracted all sorts of fuzzies and mess, so it always looked nasty. Stupid stupid bag. A JJB between was my next bag, and while I didn't hang onto that bag very long (I kept whacking the baby with it when I leaned over to pick him up), I haven't bought any other brand since!

I thought Baby Kaed bags were "good". I was actually contemplating trying one out. Good thing I didn't. Thanks for the review Wink

NO Joanne you have to try BK I have had nothing but greatness with the bag mine didn't have the black pit nor do any of them come with the black hole effect anymore...I really loved my city mom in denim before I sold it

I am wondering if maybe here's was from the very beginning or a defect as I stated in a previous post I would really like BK to chime in as they really aren't a horrible bag...
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:33 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:
My first bag was a Baby Kaed. It was HORRIBLE. The freebie bag from the hospital was better. It came with a bunch of accessories, like a wipes case that let the wipes dry out. It had the awful black pit of despair syndrome, I couldn't find anything in it! I don't even think it had any pockets. It was black, and it attracted all sorts of fuzzies and mess, so it always looked nasty. Stupid stupid bag. A JJB between was my next bag, and while I didn't hang onto that bag very long (I kept whacking the baby with it when I leaned over to pick him up), I haven't bought any other brand since!

I thought Baby Kaed bags were "good". I was actually contemplating trying one out. Good thing I didn't. Thanks for the review Wink

NO Joanne you have to try BK I have had nothing but greatness with the bag mine didn't have the black pit nor do any of them come with the black hole effect anymore...I really loved my city mom in denim before I sold it

I am wondering if maybe here's was from the very beginning or a defect as I stated in a previous post I would really like BK to chime in as they really aren't a horrible bag...

I agree BK must be A LOT better now. I was just taking some pictures of the Dhara for the site so that you ladies can see some packed pictures and I was VERY impressed!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:01 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:
My first diaper bag was an eddie bauer tote. I didn't know ANYTHING about diaper bags back then. That was 5 1/2 years ago. Luckily, it didn't take me TOO long to discover JJB

I actually like the EB diaper bags Embarassed Of course the colours are boring but I like the styles Embarassed

Shocked *gasp* Shocked

Whaaaat? They're not that bad Embarassed Are they? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:04 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:

That's good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. I see them on BS or MB but I've always hesitated because I've never heard anyone talk about them. Maybe I'll just take the plunge next time they have them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:05 am

Katy wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:

I agree BK must be A LOT better now. I was just taking some pictures of the Dhara for the site so that you ladies can see some packed pictures and I was VERY impressed!

Thanks Katy! I'll check them out.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:34 am

Katy wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:

Thank you Katy...its good to see some back up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:35 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

Shocked *gasp* Shocked

I guess you need eccentric taste to like them...they never got me all goo gaa over them Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:

That's good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. I see them on BS or MB but I've always hesitated because I've never heard anyone talk about them. Maybe I'll just take the plunge next time they have them Very Happy

I could be mistaken but isn't there a whole topic section in the BK designer section

again I have never had problems and really loved my city mom but it wasn't getting any love
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:50 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

Shocked *gasp* Shocked

I guess you need eccentric taste to like them...they never got me all goo gaa over them Laughing

i don't go googoo gaga over them. i just think they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:51 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
jenfromnc wrote:

I could be mistaken but isn't there a whole topic section in the BK designer section

again I have never had problems and really loved my city mom but it wasn't getting any love

Good idea! I'll go check the designer section.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:06 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

Shocked *gasp* Shocked

i don't go googoo gaga over them. i just think they're not as bad as everyone makes them out to be Laughing

I guess I never saw the "prettiness" LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first "real" diaper bag?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: