Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your first "real" diaper bag?

Go down 
+14
rubyrain
azach1028
andreareynolds
tever
diaperbagsnob
crockpot_queen
Mommyof3
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
mamatojj
mariak
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
zzbean
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

What was your first "real" diaper bag? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 am

With my first son, I had a lame-o Winnie the Pooh bag.....My first real bag is the BeTween....What was your first?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 am

I had a cheaper one before, but it was so bulky (it was a gift, and I loved it at the time though!)

My first JJB was a Sporty Small (which wasn't used often) and then a PurP mini that's used daily! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 am

My first bag was an Elle tote similar to the JJB BP.

My first JJB was BB Smart Wink
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm

With DS1 I had a few ugly diaper bags. My first was a huge blue cartoonish one that I got at my shower. I hate to admit this, but I used the hospital bag for a while. Embarassed My first good diaper bag was a purple spicy. Every time I see someone carting around those ugly bags I want to help them. I want to show them my bag and say "there is something better out there! You don't have to carry those hideous diaper bags anymore!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

mariak wrote:
With DS1 I had a few ugly diaper bags. My first was a huge blue cartoonish one that I got at my shower. I hate to admit this, but I used the hospital bag for a while. Embarassed My first good diaper bag was a purple spicy. Every time I see someone carting around those ugly bags I want to help them. I want to show them my bag and say "there is something better out there! You don't have to carry those hideous diaper bags anymore!" Laughing

The ones that bug me the most are those winnie the pooh ones. No offense to anybody but I just find those things ugly!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 am

Mine was a Skip Hop from Target. It had the total "black hole" effect! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

mamatojj wrote:
Mine was a Skip Hop from Target. It had the total "black hole" effect! LOL!

At least it was a Skip Hop and not a cheap one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 pm

LOL, I had a Winnie the Pooh diaper bag too! But then I got a Black/Envy Packabe...still have it and love it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm

ixlovexpink wrote:
LOL, I had a Winnie the Pooh diaper bag too! But then I got a Black/Envy Packabe...still have it and love it!

I remember you telling us that in the PR...LOL! It was the green one right? LOL!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 am

my first one was a Roots diaper bag but I was cloth diapering and I couldn't make it work so I got a Lands End diaper bag it opened up like a doctors bag with no black hole I LOVED it and still use it as ds's overnight back

I think my first JJB was 1st generation Perky Be Small...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

pinkfrog wrote:
my first one was a Roots diaper bag but I was cloth diapering and I couldn't make it work so I got a Lands End diaper bag it opened up like a doctors bag with no black hole I LOVED it and still use it as ds's overnight back

Oooh I cd too but part-time.

Ah....miss Perky Small. Did she have the fuzzy texture?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

YES!!!! and how I regret ever selling it...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Aw man....I would love to feel a 1st gen Perky Small. But alas....no such luck.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I gave up on that a long time ago Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

You mean after you sold it right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 am

My first diaper bag was a Graco one that was the same pattern as my stroller, carrier, high chair, swing & pack&play Embarassed

My first "real" bag was a JJB Perky BRB.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 am

Mommyof3 wrote:
My first diaper bag was a Graco one that was the same pattern as my stroller, carrier, high chair, swing & pack&play Embarassed

I've seen those diaper bags that match everything else. I think they're kinda cute although I wouldn't use one myself Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya pretty much...did you see in the pr FSOT part someone is selling a 1st generation perky small Shocked but she's in Australia...I'm desperate but not that desperate
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya pretty much...did you see in the pr FSOT part someone is selling a 1st generation perky small Shocked but she's in Australia...I'm desperate but not that desperate

Yes, I saw the one on FSOT! I got all excited until I saw she's in Australia. I added $25 for shipping, did the conversion and it's around $75 CAD. Maybe even more because paypal charges fees.
Back to top Go down
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Mommyof3 wrote:

I've seen those diaper bags that match everything else. I think they're kinda cute although I wouldn't use one myself Laughing

I wouldn't use one now but that was when I didn't know any better Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 am

My first diaper bag was a Eddie Bauer in brown. The only reason I got that one was beacuse it had a nice amount of inside pockets and it zipperd. I used that until I found Ju Ju Be between. Who knew a diaper back could be practical and pretty!! The brown bag has been under my DD crib ever since.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 pm

crockpot_queen wrote:
My first diaper bag was a Eddie Bauer in brown. The only reason I got that one was beacuse it had a nice amount of inside pockets and it zipperd. I used that until I found Ju Ju Be between. Who knew a diaper back could be practical and pretty!! The brown bag has been under my DD crib ever since.

Don't stone me but I actually like the EB bags. Granted, they're not the most fashionable or prettiest, but they hold up well and have great organization. I've actually been eyeing one at BRU but it's really big so it would only get used for overnight trips but I have my BPs for that. If they do go on sale for really cheap, I may end up getting one.
Back to top Go down
diaperbagsnob

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 am

My first bag was a Fleurville Sling Tote in Floral Sky! Smile LOVED that bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EveryoneLovesUsborne.com
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:34 am

I had one that I bought from Target. I like it, but the Mothership got me hooked on the "good stuff".

My first JJB was actually the BeMine (blue/brown) It was the only "cheap" one that I could talk the DH into. Then came the quicks, then my Mother's Day packabe. It has just been a downhill slide from there. LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:04 am

tever wrote:
I had one that I bought from Target. I like it, but the Mothership got me hooked on the "good stuff".

My first JJB was actually the BeMine (blue/brown) It was the only "cheap" one that I could talk the DH into. Then came the quicks, then my Mother's Day packabe. It has just been a downhill slide from there. LOL

HAHA! And it will continue to go downhill but at least it's a ride you'll enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first "real" diaper bag?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next