Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lil' Melon Testimonials!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Lil' Melon Testimonials! Empty
PostSubject: Lil' Melon Testimonials!   Lil' Melon Testimonials! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 am

“I bought a pair of Lil' Melon baby knee pads for my 10mo. old daughter and love them! She is now 13mo. and still wears them outside. These are great for when she's crawling on the driveway or sidewalk and never fall off, even though she's a lean baby. The design is wonderful and never leaves marks on her legs and she does not try to pull them off. What a great design!"
- Elissa, Kansas -

“Our year old son constantly falls down on his knees and lil’ melon baby knee pads are all he needs. These are not too heavy nor too flimsy like the other baby knee pads we‘ve tried. Henry just loves to wear his lil’ melons."
- Alex, California -

"Awesome, awesome stuff! I got it for my nephew and he really liked wearing them. I'm definitely ordering one for my own baby later. Very cute and practical!"
- Lorie, New York -

Got anymore to share?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Lil' Melon Testimonials!
Page 1 of 1