Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?

Go down 
+14
Headlighted
awhitesi
katherinekats
Khempton
hildie
mariak
seansmom
mamatojj
Pinkalicious
butterflyjuju
pinkfrog
AScott83
Maya
GatorMommy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What do you think?
I love it! I hope they make it, because I'll buy it.
Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_lcap54%Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
It's ok, I would probably buy it.
Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Not really my thing.
Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 am

Pinkalicious! You won the free TEE!
Email me with details!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Pinkalicious

Pinkalicious

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 am

yey!!!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:38 am

Man I missed this too! I need to spend more time in here!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 am

still wondering if anyone heard about this print and if they will be producing it???
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 pm

katherinekats wrote:
Man I missed this too! I need to spend more time in here!

Keep us on Twitter and Facebook.
I try t update those about the forum as much as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
still wondering if anyone heard about this print and if they will be producing it???

Haven't heard anything.
WOULD LOVE IT in the Be Light and I think in the Biz Be it would look amazing too.
Ahhhhhhh Turquoise Sienna Dreaming lol
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Love the teal Sienna print! It would be such a gorgeous year round colorway! Very Happy Hope they actually do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

me too!!!!! I thought it was an amazing idea!!!!!
I still think Navy would go better than black though. I'm not a navy person at all but I'm loving the color combination Smile
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:06 pm

That would be an absolutely amazing print, I LOVE teal!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

I'm still holding out hope that they'll produce it.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 am

The teal would be amazing on the Black EL MB and BeFab!! I would buy that in a heartbeat!!
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:14 am

I'm still hoping too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 am

Smile I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:14 am

awhitesi wrote:
The teal would be amazing on the Black EL MB and BeFab!! I would buy that in a heartbeat!!

That would be awesome! I would get an EL MB for sure if that happened!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

I'm not holding my breath...they seem to be weaning these older patterns...even though its a revamped version of SS
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 am

awhitesi wrote:

ohh that does sound really gorgeous...I would too over what they have now
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

I'm not holding my breath...they seem to be weaning these older patterns...even though its a revamped version of SS

That's what I've been noticing too. It's too bad though coz I think it's so eye-catching! I wish they would come out with something non-flowery!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

That's what I've been noticing too. It's too bad though coz I think it's so eye-catching! I wish they would come out with something non-flowery!

I agree even though Lotus has flowers I find it classy but I honestly can't stand ZZ or DD and I wonder why they put those as the linings for the EL stuff and not something more neutral you know?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

I agree even though Lotus has flowers I find it classy but I honestly can't stand ZZ or DD and I wonder why they put those as the linings for the EL stuff and not something more neutral you know?

I kind of agree Embarassed ...although DZ is growing on me
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

I don't mind Lotus either because like you said, it's classy. Don't like ZZ but surprisingly, DZ is growing on me. Although not as linings for the EL stuff.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 pm

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

HAHA! Me too Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

That's my dream print!

MINE TOO!!!

its growing on me as a lining inside the bags...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Headlighted wrote:

I don't mind Lotus either because like you said, it's classy. Don't like ZZ but surprisingly, DZ is growing on me. Although not as linings for the EL stuff.

funny I just wrote that dz is growing on me for the lining of the EL stuff LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?   Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would a Teal, Black, White, and Cream version of Sienna be dreamy?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next