Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ang79

Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Empty
PostSubject: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:07 am

For lurkers (see more details below - most prices include shipping)
Vera Bradley Miller tote bag in Water Color print - $40 plus actual shipping
Baby Star tote - $20
Sak wallet - $20
New York and Co. foldover tote - $18
California Leash Co. Huntington Beach clutch purse - $14
JJB Sienna long BeSet strap - $3
Sherpani Vida in Midnight Blue - $40
Haiku City Satchel, black branch - $50
Lug Moped in Ocean - $32 shipped

There are more detailed pictures here:
https://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/aloych/Mommy%20and%20diaper%20bags/

All items are from a smoke free home. Prices include shipping in the US (I will ship internationally if you pay the shipping difference). Prices are for Priority w/ DC, though lighter items I will ship first class w/ DC. Please PM me with interest or questions!

Adding my Lug Moped in Ocean - like new condition, only used 3 times, no wear or dirt. Retails for $44, asking $32 shipped!

I also have a NWOT (DD tore off the tags) California Leash bag that I think I can part with, though I
reserve the right to back out. Its the Huntington Beach, which is a small
clutch purse. The strap is removable or you can hook it on for a shoulder strap or wristlet strap. Zippered closure and one small interior pocket. Perfect to fit some cash/cards, cell, gum, and lipstick for a night out! It is black with pink and white flowers (can't remember the name of the pattern but its discontinued.

Vera Bradley Miller bag in Water Color - This bag was gently used for a few weekend trips to hold my daughter's clothes and dipes and it was washed once. No tears, fading, or wash wear. There are a few very faint dirt marks on the bottom of the bag. Would make a great travel bag or diaper bag - has 6 large interior pockets and 1 exterior pocket. Retails for $84

Sherpani Vida in Midnight Blue - excellent condition, the only flaw I can see is some very slight fuzzing on the bottom of the bag, looks like the nylon may have gotten slightly snagged by some velcro but it is very hard to see. I'd be interested in trading this for a Vida in another color or possibly selling for $40 shipped.

Haiku City Satchel in Black Branch - great condition, lightly used but no stains, tears, etc. There are some very faint marks on the beige colored strap. Has lots of pockets and strap can adjust to be worn on the shoulder as a short hobo or cross-body. Considering selling for $50 shipped but reserve the right to back out of this one!

Baby Star Rock the Tote in Flutterby Blue. Only used twice. Very lightweight and holds a good amount. It is a second quality so there are a few light pink marks where the brown on the material bled. I don't think its noticable unless you are really close to it and it didn't bother me to use it the two times I did.

The Sak black/white wallet. Got this as a gift and I love the amount of cards it holds! Features 9 card slots (you can easily double up the cards), see through ID slot, 2 open bill/coupon pockets and a middle zipper change pocket. The zebra striped pattern just isn't me though. It has the signature Sak crochet with black leather or faux leather trim and wristlet strap. I used it for about 2 months and some of the piping on the corners started to peel a bit (kinda like the Storksak bags are known for doing) but I covered these up with a black Sharpie marker so now you can only really tell if looking closely.

Nine & Co. tan fold over tote from Kohls - used once. Khaki colored canvas w/ faux leather bottom and trim. Carry handheld as a tote or fold it over and attach a messenger strap to carry on your shoulder or cross-body. Has a small mark on the one side (looks like a snag) that came on it.

I have a few other random bags shown in my photobucket album, take for $5 each with purchase of one of the above bags, or $5 plus actual shipping if buying individually

Last edited by ang79 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Bump, added more bags!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 am

Bump, made some changes!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 am

Added more bags!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 am

Love the Ellington but sadly, too small for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Love the Ellington but sadly, too small for me Crying or Very sad

Its perfect for a quick trip bag or traveling. I think its the same size as a LSS Kasey and after a mama in the PR raved about fitting a few dipes and soft wipes case in her Kasey I got this to try. But my girls always want snacks and sippies along and its definately too small for that!
Back to top Go down
genkimar

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 pm

lots of tempting bags! must. step. away. lol
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 pm

genkimar wrote:
lots of tempting bags! must. step. away. lol

No, no stepping away! These are good deals Smile Grab them up Smile
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:53 am

Added more! These beauties need new homes where they will be used!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 pm

Deleted sold and reduced some!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Deleted sold, still lots left Smile
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 am

removed sold Smile
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm

added more Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:33 am

OMG....a LUG Moped in Ocean too Shocked What are you trying to do to me!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:

Its such a great little bag and gorgeous color! But, I've only used it a few times since I bought it last summer. Its just too small for me to use for kid stuff right now and I have so many other bags I can use if I go out without the girls (which is so rare!). Its in like-new condition, no wear or dirt or weird smells or anything Smile I think I still have the tags around here somewhere too!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am

ang79 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Its such a great little bag and gorgeous color! But, I've only used it a few times since I bought it last summer. Its just too small for me to use for kid stuff right now and I have so many other bags I can use if I go out without the girls (which is so rare!). Its in like-new condition, no wear or dirt or weird smells or anything Smile I think I still have the tags around here somewhere too!

That's my favourite LUG colour too. I wish it came with an outside bottle pocet and I wish the Round Trip came in the Ocean colour. I'm still thinking about it though. UGH!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
ang79 wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

That's my favourite LUG colour too. I wish it came with an outside bottle pocet and I wish the Round Trip came in the Ocean colour. I'm still thinking about it though. UGH!

I know, I was looking at the Round Trip, thinking it would give me a bit more room with the outside bottle pocket, but no Ocean Sad Guess we can't have it all Sad Its still a great little bag though and if it wasn't too small I would definately keep it. I still go back and forth on selling it.....but I promise I won't back out if you want it!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 am

bump for sale prices Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 am

You're killing me with that JD wristlet!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
You're killing me with that JD wristlet!

You should just buy it and put us both out of our misery Smile I love it, has card slots, holds a phone, and the leather is super soft. But I'm too afraid to use it! And I just got a VB wallet that works great for me, so the others have to go!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 am

bump for reductions!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 pm

bump for sale!
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 am

Tano Sexbomb sold, adding Baby Star tote
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 am

Super reductions, I need these gone and need PP!!!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:11 am

The Baby start tote.. do you have any pics outside and inside? your photobucket link isn't working
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!   Must sell!!!  Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must sell!!! Lug, Baby Star, Sherpani, JJB, CLC, VB, Sak, more!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next