Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ah Goo Baby changing pad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyflwr

Ah Goo Baby changing pad Empty
PostSubject: Ah Goo Baby changing pad   Ah Goo Baby changing pad Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 am

I have had the Ah Goo Baby changing pad for four months and I love it. It is perfect for changing your baby anywhere in the house. The sides fold out and the baby lays on a nice inch and a half thick foam. When you need to close it up the sides fold in and snap together at three places and then you roll it up and it has elastic for you place around it to keep it nice and tight.
When my baby is laying on it I know that she is nice and comfortable because of the foam. The size of the changing pad is great. The length is twenty and half inches long and ten and half inches wide.
I have washed it a few times and it has washed up very nicely. The foam zips out and you place it in the washing machine with everything else. The foam fits nicely back in it with no shrinkage.
The only down side to the changing pad that I have found is that it is to big to place in the diaper bag. Once it is rolled up with the foam it is a little bulky. Al rolled up it is 5 inches wide. Other then that I love it. The pattern is very vibrant. You can you use it for other things such as tummy time. My family when they are changing my daughter are always asking to use it. The price is $29.99 which is a little expensive for a changing pad, but with all the luxuries it has it is well worth the cost.Ah Goo Baby changing pad 100_0424Ah Goo Baby changing pad 100_0425Ah Goo Baby changing pad 100_0426Ah Goo Baby changing pad 100_0427Ah Goo Baby changing pad 100_0428

Last edited by crazyflwr on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added pictures.)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ah Goo Baby changing pad   Ah Goo Baby changing pad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Would love to use this for the blog! Can you upload some pics and add a few more details?? PLEAASSEEE Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: Ah Goo Baby changing pad   Ah Goo Baby changing pad Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

Um I have a pic on facebook, but I don't know how to add pics on here. I am not very good at that kind of thing. Would you be able to tel me how to do that? Also what would you like me to add?
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Ah Goo Baby changing pad   Ah Goo Baby changing pad Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:22 am

AWESOME! Used it!
and you have entry 9!
Email me with your addy for your free gift!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah Goo Baby changing pad   Ah Goo Baby changing pad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah Goo Baby changing pad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: IRL Photos and Bag Reviews!-
Jump to: