Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloth Diapers

Go down 
+7
pinkfrog
mama_ry
katherinekats
seansmom
BoysNBerry
Maya
AScott83
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Unfortunatly for DH, my cloth diaper obsession started roughly around the same time as my JJB, about a few months before to be exact! Although I think I can justify buying more cloth diapers to DH than I can more JJB's...so I've developed a healthy sized stash in the few months that I started cloth diapers DD.

Cloth Diapers 20090425_8
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Oh such a cute stash! I didn't realize how many different types and prints were available!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Very cute!

I'll get a photo of my stash soon. They're almost addictive as JJBs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
seansmom

seansmom

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Wow! Cute stash! Luckily for DH....I only am in love with BG 3.0s and they only come in a few shades so my stash is boring. I do have some cute patterned HH that I got off of Mama Bargains though. Wink
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

Wow nice stash Amy!
Back to top Go down
mama_ry

mama_ry

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:57 am

Good lookin' stash! I love shopping for CD's almost as much as JJB's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

I wanna see more diaper stashes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 pm

what a great stash...its wonderful to see more ppl embracing the cloth diaper world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:10 am

My stash is rather boring. Wink Several blue and green BG 3.0, a couple old blue BG AIOs and four HHs....motorcycles, red dragons, blue dragons and American flags. Very Happy Ok...so those are fun....but the BGs are booooring!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Dragons! That sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Wanna see the ultimate dragon nappy?
(Of course I'm going to say that because I made it, but it's still cool Razz )

http://www.nicnaps.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Nights&Sub=26&isThumbs=No&Thumbs=

I think I need another baby boy now. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
pinkfrog

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:56 pm

seansmom wrote:
My stash is rather boring. Wink Several blue and green BG 3.0, a couple old blue BG AIOs and four HHs....motorcycles, red dragons, blue dragons and American flags. Very Happy Ok...so those are fun....but the BGs are booooring!

teri everytime i read 3.0 I think of a computer software program Very Happy LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm

BoysNBerry wrote:
Wanna see the ultimate dragon nappy?
(Of course I'm going to say that because I made it, but it's still cool Razz )

http://www.nicnaps.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Nights&Sub=26&isThumbs=No&Thumbs=

I think I need another baby boy now. lol!

OMG you made that dragon one Shocked ??? WOW that is gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one below it the Robert Kaufman Print
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:20 am

I'm now addicted to cloth too! Using Fuzzi Bunz
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
AScott83

AScott83

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:10 am

I keep telling myself I'm done getting CD for awhile, since DH thinks I've been getting too much! But I keep seeing new ones come out and I have to try one of each don't I??
Back to top Go down
ChristinaKinMI

ChristinaKinMI

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:15 am

Here are two pics of my stash but I need to take more pics b/c I have new ones. In addition to these, I have 4 smalls in a train print, and 6 more for Nicholas: 2 sage, 2 butter, 1 green, 1 white.

Mediums for Nicholas:
Cloth Diapers 3500922430_2891033456

Smalls for Christopher:
Cloth Diapers 3500922930_4a57b74ffd
Back to top Go down
http://ourdaughtershavewings.typepad.com
tever

tever

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:23 am

Nice stashes ladies! I have mostly BG's, then I found the wool love! Luckily the wool addiction was quick. Now replaced with the JJB addition. LOL
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

Now I have a Nicky (nicnaps) addiction....seriously Nicky's diapers are awesome! Smile I would love a couple more!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:58 am

Seeing Nicky's nappies posted by Nutmeg in the PR makes me wish that I cd. But I got over that wish very fast Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

I just started gettin re-addicted to cloth. I forgot how much I loved it. My newest addiction is fuzzy bunz. I loved the BG 3.0, but my only complaint was that the aplix or velcro would start to unravel after a while... or get things stuck in it. Plus DH would NEVER remember to velcro the tabs back onto the washing tabs so the diapers would velcro themselves together in the wash. I LOVE the new fuzzi bunz with the adjustable leg elastic... not to mention they have a lifetime warrenty on the snaps, a warrenty on workmanship for a year and they will send you new elastic if it stretches too bad.
Back to top Go down
mommyfassio

mommyfassio

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

I am totally in love with my CDs. We're potty training DD this weekend, and I'm kinda sad that she won't be in her cute dipes anymore! Good thing we have a 3 month old to pick up the slack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloth Diapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloth Diapers   Cloth Diapers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloth Diapers
Page 1 of 1