Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chall1011

Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Empty
PostSubject: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:50 am

BUMKINS BIB AND BURP CLOTH

I won this set!javascript:emoticonp('cheers') and it came in the mail yesterday. IT was a bib and burp cloth for my daughter ! the bib says hunny bunch and there are a bunch of grapes on top. It is very soft and cute, and i've never bought any material organic items before, so this was even a better part!!

My daughter loves the bib and can not pull it off which is what i love the best! The closure is Velcro but almost like a soft Velcro which is really cool! Chloe is almost 11 months old and this bib covers her entire neck down to her chest area and I dont think any food spillage could possibly leak onto her clothes with this. I'd recommend this bib for babies-toddler years.

The burp cloth is really soft and Chloe loves to hold onto it like a blankie. It is very absorbent also which is great when it comes to burping your little one!! And if your child does not need a burp cloth, it could be a great little take along cloth to clean them up with!! and its extremely soft! Using it as a burp cloth it lays right across your shoulder and covers up all the needed area for them "extra" burps =)

Overall one of my favorite sets!!!javascript:emoticonp('queen')

Thanks little dudes and divas my daughter will love making a mess on this bib =)

[img]Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Chloes10[/img][img]Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Chloes11[/img]

[img]Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Chloes12[/img]

[img]Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Chloes13[/img]

[img]Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Bib11[/img] cheers

Last edited by chall1011 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asked to)
Back to top Go down
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:09 am

I also won this same set! My daughter is wearing it for the first time today. It really seems like a nice bib and burp cloth set. It is nice and soft. Also it is a nice size. I love it. Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
chall1011

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 am

Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:43 am

Using it for the blog. email me the addy and her age Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth   Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organic embroidered bib and burp cloth
Page 1 of 1