Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mom2pey

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse Empty
PostSubject: JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse   JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 am

I have had my JuJube love affair for a little over 3 years now.
In my current collection I have a BeAll, Be Mine, Packabee, Be quick, Be Small and the most recent addition of a Black Behave. Despite my “baby” being 3 and 1/2 potty trained I did own a BRB though found a Packabee better for us so traded. I still plan on buying more Jujube’s. I would love to add a Brown Behave ,another Be small and more bequicks or a be set to the mix.

I’ve had my Behave for about 2 weeks now. My wonderful hubby bought it for me for our 5th anniversary Smile
I use it as my everyday purse. Its the first “large” purse I’ve owned.
I do have to say I’m in LOVE with it! I get so many compliments.
Its packed as my normal purse, plus for my 3 year old daughter.
I carry my wallet, first aid kit, tampon case,camera, tissues, hand sanitizer, coin purse, sippy cup, be quick ( packed with extra leggings, panties, wipes) keys, lip gloss (2), and a granola bar.
Sometimes I get to be Hubby’s pack mule also and tote around his wallet and cell in it also.
I love that everything is easy to see and get to with the massive number of pockets.
I actually have empty pockets!
So far my Behave has gone everywhere with me Smile
Its perfect for any outing, yet looks fancy for nice events also.
I love the strap options. So far I’ve just been using the short straps though the long strap with be great for hand’s free outings or long days at the zoo.
I really like the Earth leather. It looks and feels like real leather to me. I love that its a kind to animals purse.
Hum If I had to pick just one favorite feature it would be the awesome interior.
Every time I unzip my purse its like a little burst of sunshine. Ok that sounds lame..
Its really a nice cheerful pick me up. The colors and print make me happy.
My least favorite feature is just the placement of the key fob.
I heart the key fob and its so handy though I just wish it was on the opposite side of the purse..so I wouldn’t have to fully unzip the purse to attach it. Honestly that would be the only thing I would change.
I haven’t attempted to put it on my stroller. My Stroller ( jogger) doesn’t get much love from my 3 year old these days. I’m sure the Behave would attach to my JuJube stroller clips or I could adjust the long strap to go over the handle bar. I have had no issues hooking any of my other JuJube’s to a stroller. ( well you might have a issue with weight on a umbrella stroller though you can’t really put much on those things anyways)
No one else has used it though I have had people drool over it and say how they would love one.
Luckily I haven’t had to clean it yet though when I do..I’ll look at the instructions on Jujube.com and I’m so glad its machine washable!
I saw the purse on one of JuJube’s Tuesday reveals and feel hard in love with it.
Since my “baby” is 3 now I felt it would be such a perfect purse for me, so I had sure to *hint* and show my Hubby Smile
I’ve attached some photos:
JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060012

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060013

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060014

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060015

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060016

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060017

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060018

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060019

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060020

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse P1060021
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse   JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 am

Used it!
Email me your addy to maya@littledudesanddivas.com with boy/girl and ages
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
kaimama

PostSubject: thanks for the behave review   JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 am

thanks for a great review on this!!!!Very Happy i love the review w what can be
fit in the bag and what other moms pack it with, always good ideas!!
i really want this bag!!!!

now , what i would like to see is somebody actually wearing the bag
and with the note how tall is the person or compair sizes with beall
so i can get a better idea of the size of this bag!!!!!
my birthday is coming up and im thinking about this more and more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse   JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JuJuBe Behave Earth Leather Purse
Page 1 of 1