Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EthioMommy

JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Empty
PostSubject: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:43 am

First off let me start this post by saying I just recently(like a month ago ?) got my first JuJuBe, a PP Packabe. I am a chronic over-packer and figured the PB would fit my needs plus some if I was going a little packing crazy some days. However after perusing the JJB Pink Room I fell in love with GG print and snatched up a BeLite in it to use as my going out alone no kids bag.

I have to say upon initally looking it over I thought good lord what am I gunna be able to fit in there. But surprisingly it holds a LOT ! As I said earlier I bought it as a just me bag, but have found that for quick trips where I wont need tons of baby stuff it it works awesome as well.

The bag itself has no sort of support material so it does not sit up on its own unless there is stuff in it to make it do so. The exterior has two pockets in the front side by side and one pocket in the back for a changing pad. The interior has one zip pocket. The strap is super long and can be tied several different ways based on how you want to carry it. Even as a plus sized woman, have it tied short to wear right under my arm pit was very comfortable but even better was wearing it cross body. Hit my just right, not to hi not to low.

Here are some pictures packed for kids and for just me. I will try to get some pics of the bag being worn tomorrow when the light is better.

For when I have the kids the main compartment has my LG Set with diapers and wipes. Med with first aid, sanitizer, toys. I also have a full BeRich, a crayon holder with paper in the zipper pocket, a coloring book in the changing pad area, a bottle in one front pocket, and the other is holding my phone, a Sm that has earphones, bluetooth and misc stuff, and keys but could hold my 3 year olds sippy if I put that other stuff in the main compartment.

Front Empty:
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0117
Back Empty:
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0118
Inside Empty:
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0119
Inside Full:
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0121
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0122
Back:
JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0124

Now for just me I have my BeRich, Med Set with girlie stuff, first aid, hand sanitizer, Sm Set with gum, cough drops, earphones, and blue tooth. The zip pocket in back has some snacks so I dont hit the fast food when I get hungry and in the CP pocket you could throw a magazine or two instead of a coloring book. In the front pocket I have a 20 ounce water bottle and iphone and keys with PLENTY of room still left in every pocket.

JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0134

JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures DSC_0133

All in all i'm definitely glad I got a BeLight despite initially not thinking I would use it often. The only downside I am noticing is the fact that the main compartment has no way to close. Its not a deal breaker or anything i just dont suggest someone go swinging their packed bag around !

Last edited by EthioMommy on Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seanskuuipo

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:47 am

Darn, you beat me too it. I just posted about my Altered Be Light! Great minds think alike!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:51 am

Great review mama! I still would love pics Nicole!
Back to top Go down
EthioMommy

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:53 am

Hehe how funny ! Saw they wanted one and its what i happened to have packed lol. Mines not a spiffy altered one though. Wish it was !!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:10 am

FANTASTIC review and great pics.... you KNOW I'm using it for the blog!
Email me your addy for the free gift!

And post more reviews! Each review that goes on the blog gets a free gift!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures   JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JuJuBe BeLight Review and Pictures
Page 1 of 1