Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?

Go down 
+11
Maya
mintoad
CaliMiLf
lynn4
mariak
Katy
afwife8405
Headlighted
awhitesi
Momof2Boys
butterflyjuju
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
butterflyjuju

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Empty
PostSubject: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 am

Title says it all. Just wondering when LD&D is expected to receive the Spring 2 JJB items. I figured it was headed to you because some Pink Ladies have received shipping emails from ShopJJB.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Oooh so JJB has already received the shipment?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
Oooh so JJB has already received the shipment?

Yes
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Great question! I thought I read they were being shipped to LDD this week ??
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:29 am

Good question! I was wondering this as well. I've seen people saying that they ship International/Retailer/ShopJJB. So I guess it would have gone out yesterday or Friday? I can't wait to find out!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:36 am

Seems like the wait has been forever for the EL stuff...hope it's soon!
Back to top Go down
afwife8405

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:11 pm

I would love to know the answer to this, too! I cannot wait to get my Behave!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I know I read somewhere just yesterday that JJB has the product and LDD will receive it this week...fingers crossed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:50 am

That's great!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:53 am

OK Ladies the answer you are all waiting for Smile Yes we have gotten word that they have been shipped. But NO we are not expecting to get them this week, most likely sometime next week. Smile And as you all know we will send them out ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:54 am

Katy wrote:
OK Ladies the answer you are all waiting for Smile Yes we have gotten word that they have been shipped. But NO we are not expecting to get them this week, most likely sometime next week. Smile And as you all know we will send them out ASAP!

That's wonderful! Thanks for the update Katy!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:15 am

Katy wrote:

Thanks for the info! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh one other question Katy....how long will the pre-order special be up for?
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:

The pre-order special has always been up until they get them in stock.

Yay I can't wait to get mine but I was hoping it wouldn't be this weekend while we were gone.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yay I can't wait to get mine but I was hoping it wouldn't be this weekend while we were gone.

WSS! I read the same in a post from Maya Very Happy I just pre-ordered yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:22 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Julinda you're right. The pre-order special is up until the stuff comes in Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:00 am

Katy wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Julinda you're right. The pre-order special is up until the stuff comes in Smile

Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Great! Thanks!

There's still time Wink
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Barely time so you better hurry!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks for the update, Katy! I don't think I've ever looked so forward to a pre-order before!
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

mariak wrote:
Thanks for the update, Katy! I don't think I've ever looked so forward to a pre-order before!
me too!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:19 am

mariak wrote:

This is my first pre-order, so I'm really anxious and excited as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:37 am

lynn4 wrote:
mariak wrote:
me too!

I didn't pre-order anything this time around so I have nothing to look forward to but I'll live vicariously through all of you ladies Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
lynn4 wrote:
mariak wrote:
me too!

I didn't pre-order anything this time around so I have nothing to look forward to but I'll live vicariously through all of you ladies Wink

We'll all have to post pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaliMiLf

CaliMiLf

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:53 am

omg i cant wait to get mine i hope its there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next