Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?

Go down 
+11
Maya
mintoad
CaliMiLf
lynn4
mariak
Katy
afwife8405
Headlighted
awhitesi
Momof2Boys
butterflyjuju
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:34 pm

CaliMiLf wrote:
omg i cant wait to get mine i hope its there!

ROFL! You're like a kid on Christmas morning Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:41 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

LOL! Thoughts that I actually have a pre-order on the way helps me drift off to sleep at night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:57 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

LOL! Thoughts that I actually have a pre-order on the way helps me drift off to sleep at night Very Happy

HAHAHHAHA you ladies are great!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
CaliMiLf

CaliMiLf

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

HAHA more like the brat on "willie wonka and the chocolate factory" remeber she kept saying I WANT IT NOW!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:36 am

CaliMiLf wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

HAHA more like the brat on "willie wonka and the chocolate factory" remeber she kept saying I WANT IT NOW!!! Laughing Laughing

Never seen that movie Embarassed But I totally know what you mean Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

WHAT?!?! Never seen it? We were forced to watch that movie in grade school when we had a movie day Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:57 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

WHAT?!?! Never seen it? We were forced to watch that movie in grade school when we had a movie day Rolling Eyes

REALLY?! Yep, I've never seen it. There was a remake right? The main actor was Johnny Depp?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

REALLY?! Yep, I've never seen it. There was a remake right? The main actor was Johnny Depp?

Yeah, there was a remake. We always watched the original..the newer one isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:02 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
CaliMiLf wrote:

Yeah, there was a remake. We always watched the original..the newer one isn't too bad.

I've never seen that movie either. I've seen 5 minutes of it here or there but never enough that I wanted to watch the whole thing. I've never been much of a movie girl so I'm used to getting weird looks that I haven't seen most movies anyone talks about! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:05 am

Just got a partial shipment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:26 am

Maya wrote:

YAAAAAY!!! So if our PP payment is still pending, I assume we aren't included in the partial shipment? Thanks Maya for the update! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:52 am

Aww, too late to pre-order.
Back to top Go down
lynn4

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:54 am

Maya wrote:

woohoo!! I'm hoping its my black behave Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its so close I can almost smell that earth leather!
Back to top Go down
3babiestolove

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:33 am

Maya wrote:

YAY!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:28 am

Will everything else be there tomorrow? I am trying so hard to be patient but it's so hard!!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:48 am

mariak wrote:
Will everything else be there tomorrow? I am trying so hard to be patient but it's so hard!!!

Great question! Inquiring minds want to know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:58 pm

What is the status on this? I am SOOO praying that shipments go out by Thursday so we at least get them on Saturday! Any chance???
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:07 pm

hildie wrote:
What is the status on this? I am SOOO praying that shipments go out by Thursday so we at least get them on Saturday! Any chance???

Me too! Any word?
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:12 pm

I will email the lovely Maya now...
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:49 am

They are TRYING VERY hard to get everything done so it can go out tomorrow. So hopefully if people read on here to stay updated, then LD&D will have less emails and calls to respond to about this exact question and work that much harder to get our stuff out - lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:18 am

Thank you Amy and Maya for the update! I can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:37 am

I received our shipping notices.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 am

Hey all.... yup we're keeping busy hence the extra hours from home trying to keep up with "inquiring minds" lol
I've never seen the shipping department in such a mess and we definitely have our work cut out for us once things settle down
All employees got together to get as many orders out yesterday and today.
We still have many more going out tomorrow and I promise we will try our best to get them ALL out.
We're still waiting on more shipments but I'm crossing fingers we have enough to fill all the pre-orders.
Paypal invoices have been sent. We ARE going according to when orders were placed while taking inventory into account. If your order was placed well after the bags went up on the site, it MIGHT be a little longer but we're working hard to get everything we can done and fast!
Your patience is greatly appreciated. We all know how excited you are and trust me... we want you to get those bags asap!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

Maya...you and the whole team ROCK! Thank you for putting in such long, hard hours...we appreciate everything you do!

Last edited by awhitesi on Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:34 am

Anytime! We love doing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?   Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has the JJB been shipped to LD&D yet?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next