Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deal of the week #1

Go down 
+9
stbismuth9
pinkfrog
rayle
rubyrain
Momof2Boys
butterflyjuju
usnwifelw
tever
Maya
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
The Lush Mine is soooo cute...but I have my heart set on a DZ Packabe :-) Thanks for another awesome deal, Maya...Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

I have a Lush PB already and would love a DZ one but alas....I don't even use the three that I have now Laughing

There is just something about the PB in DZ...It is sooooo gorgeous!! Thank goodness for Maya and her Spring 2 Pre-Order Special. I will be able to snag one at BabySteals prices!! ($40 off and free shipping...Will be pretty close!!)

Oh, yeah! This is a great discount! I don't have my code yet but can't wait to use it either!
Not sure exactly how it works but we shall see.
If I order now again, can I get another second code for another future order?
I am JJB greedy! Embarassed

Haha..I havent even gotten my Spring One code yet, and I have already made plans for Spring 2 code!! Hahaha. I believe you just order the coupon code in the "coupon code" field when making your order (the one you plan to use the coupon for).
I understood it was one code per forum member, but you can email maya@littledudesanddivas.com with changes to your order and, if you spend enough, it will bump you up a "coupon level" if that makes sense Smile
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:28 pm

zzbean wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
The Lush Mine is soooo cute...but I have my heart set on a DZ Packabe :-) Thanks for another awesome deal, Maya...Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

I have a Lush PB already and would love a DZ one but alas....I don't even use the three that I have now Laughing

There is just something about the PB in DZ...It is sooooo gorgeous!! Thank goodness for Maya and her Spring 2 Pre-Order Special. I will be able to snag one at BabySteals prices!! ($40 off and free shipping...Will be pretty close!!)

Oh, yeah! This is a great discount! I don't have my code yet but can't wait to use it either!

Haha..I havent even gotten my Spring One code yet, and I have already made plans for Spring 2 code!! Hahaha. I believe you just order the coupon code in the "coupon code" field when making your order (the one you plan to use the coupon for).
I understood it was one code per forum member, but you can email maya@littledudesanddivas.com with changes to your order and, if you spend enough, it will bump you up a "coupon level" if that makes sense Smile

OOH! Only one coupon code per customer? I didn't even think that this could be possible?
Is there a max do you think that you can have of your coupon?
Because, what if I order more than $300, twice? Then can I get $45+45 added up?
I need to ask. But I called today and they are closed until Thusrday...
I will have to wait to get my answers. LOL!
And I do think that you are patient waiting for your code! If I can wait, well, my shopping cart is ready.
I am just afraid that I will have to wait several months for my bags on a waitings after the order is passed!
Patience is a vertue! I know! cheers
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh wow!!! I hadn't realized you were spending so much Smile What are you ordering? Sorry to be nosy I am so intrigued! For that much, perhaps there is something extra special they can do for you...Maya mentioned the codes are being sent out 45 days after you received your order, and I just got mine last week....So lots more waiting to do before I get my first code, but that's okay. My husband tends to turn funny colors if I get too many packages to close together anyway! Hahahaha. Seriously though, the time always seems to pass soooo slow when you are waiting for JJBs.
Hope you get some code news tomorrow Re: the coupon codes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I think it's only one code per customer.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

zzbean wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Oooh I was right about one coupon code per customer. I was afraid I might have misinformed her.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
stbismuth9 wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

OOH! Only one coupon code per customer? I didn't even think that this could be possible?
Is there a max do you think that you can have of your coupon?
Because, what if I order more than $300, twice? Then can I get $45+45 added up?
I need to ask. But I called today and they are closed until Thusrday...
I will have to wait to get my answers. LOL!
And I do think that you are patient waiting for your code! If I can wait, well, my shopping cart is ready.
I am just afraid that I will have to wait several months for my bags on a waitings after the order is passed!
Patience is a vertue! I know! cheers

Holy Moly! What are you ordering? LOL! I'm excited for you!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

zzbean wrote:
Oh wow!!! I hadn't realized you were spending so much Smile What are you ordering? Sorry to be nosy I am so intrigued! For that much, perhaps there is something extra special they can do for you...Maya mentioned the codes are being sent out 45 days after you received your order, and I just got mine last week....So lots more waiting to do before I get my first code, but that's okay. My husband tends to turn funny colors if I get too many packages to close together anyway! Hahahaha. Seriously though, the time always seems to pass soooo slow when you are waiting for JJBs.
Hope you get some code news tomorrow Re: the coupon codes. Smile

ROFL! I just as intrigued! My husband would have my hide along with everything else if I spend that much in one go. Well I have but....he doesn't know Embarassed Laughing I would love to know what she's getting though Very Happy I have come to the sad realization that we no longer need "big" diaper bags like the BeFab so I'll have to live vicariously through all of you.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 am

Wish I needed a Packabe...what a great deal!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am

awhitesi wrote:
Wish I needed a Packabe...what a great deal!! Very Happy

Ah! Need....want....what's the difference? Laughing A PB would be perfect for two little ones Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 am

Way cool deal!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:52 pm

momtoheath wrote:
Way cool deal!

You're back!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi! Sort of....getting somewhat back to routine. How are things?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 am

momtoheath wrote:

Things are good. How are you? How is Tilly? When do we get to see pics? Hope you're getting lots of snuggle time Wink
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Things are good. How are you? How is Tilly? When do we get to see pics? Hope you're getting lots of snuggle time Wink

Things are good. Tilly is a sweetie! She was so tiny at first, but put on 2.5lbs in the first month, so now she is in the 50th percentile. I do need to get pics up...I will try to do that this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 pm

momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Things are good. Tilly is a sweetie! She was so tiny at first, but put on 2.5lbs in the first month, so now she is in the 50th percentile. I do need to get pics up...I will try to do that this weekend!

That's wonderful! GO Tilly GO! Are you bfing?
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:06 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Yes, I am....keeping me busy. At 7 weeks and she still is a major snacker. Partly due to reflux. She keeps spitting up most of it, even bottles. Hopefully, it settles down soon, and we can get some rest. I posted links to pics earlier today. Lets hope we get another 6 hr stretch tonight!

btw....what did you pre-order?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:13 am

momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
momtoheath wrote:

Yes, I am....keeping me busy. At 7 weeks and she still is a major snacker. Partly due to reflux. She keeps spitting up most of it, even bottles. Hopefully, it settles down soon, and we can get some rest. I posted links to pics earlier today. Lets hope we get another 6 hr stretch tonight!

btw....what did you pre-order?

Awww......poor baby Neutral Hope the reflux goes away soon. Where did you post the links?

i didn't pre-order anything Embarassed I can't seem to make up my mind Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal of the week #1   Deal of the week #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal of the week #1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2