Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Empty
PostSubject: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:48 am

I thought these plus sized board shorts from ON would look super cute with the CB Wannabe! Yeah, I'm losing it! I guess it's the flowy pattern and the assortment of blues! Not a perfect match, but it would nicely coordinate!

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=54079&vid=8&pid=751821
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 am

those are really cute, I love the colors and the flowers!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 am

WOW, great choice! Those will definitely match the CB WB. Does this mean you're getting a CB WB Kyla?
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Nope! IMO CB shows dirt worse than my GG! Plus, I haven't even used my GG yet! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Nope! IMO CB shows dirt worse than my GG! Plus, I haven't even used my GG yet! Smile

That's true about the dirt. I haven't used my GG WB yet either Embarassed It's still in the original plastic packaging Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

That's true about the dirt. I haven't used my GG WB yet either Embarassed It's still in the original plastic packaging Embarassed

Well, if it's any consolation, I used mine last year (yeah, this is my second) and it held up just fine! It didn't look dirty or anything!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Well, if it's any consolation, I used mine last year (yeah, this is my second) and it held up just fine! It didn't look dirty or anything!

That's good to know Wink I may just take it out this sumemr for its first outing.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:39 am

That would look nice with CB!
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:47 am

I'd love that print in a skirt-there's no way these legs would be caught naked in shorts..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

rubyrain wrote:
I'd love that print in a skirt-there's no way these legs would be caught naked in shorts..... Shocked

Aw c'mon! They can't be that bad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!   Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Board shorts will match the CB Wannabe!!!
Page 1 of 1