Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We'll Match It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

We'll Match It! Empty
PostSubject: We'll Match It!   We'll Match It! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Of course there are some guidelines but ALWAYS email me with the link and I'll see what I can do Smile

Is another store offering a better deal?
Whether it's money off, a percentage off or free items, let me know at maya@littledudesanddivas.com

You never know what I might come up with!

Here's the written stuff but don't hesitate to just email me the link and I'll see what I can do!

At Little Dudes and Divas, we are committed to providing you with the best customer service, the highest quality in baby products, and our 100% price match guarantee with an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF! We want you to feel comfortable that you are receiving the best possible price when you shop with us.

If you find a lower price ANYWHERE else for any product that we sell, we'll match it and take an additional 5% off the lower price. Pick up the phone and call us toll free with the details. Please provide us with the URL of the Internet site along with the name of the item in question 1.888.310.2247. You can also email us the details at pricematch@littledudesanddivas.com

To qualify:

**Price must be an authorized selling price by the manufacturer.
**Your order did not receive a prior price match.
**The retailer and or website must be an authorized seller of the manufacturer.
**The product must be identical to the item you want to purchase from us.
**The item must be new and not discontinued.
**The item must be in stock, and include the manufacturers warranty.
**Price must be in US dollars.
**Price Match codes CANNOT be combined with coupon codes

Other guidelines

**Additional charges such as sales tax and shipping costs will be calculated to compare prices.
**Price match requests must be submitted up to 10 days after your purchase.
**No accidental selling price errors or liquidation sale prices will qualify.
**Some price match requests will require verification and will usually take 1 business day.
**Strollers do not qualify for price matches

Little dudes and Divas reserves the right to cancel and or change this policy at any time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

We'll Match It!
Page 1 of 1