Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...

Go down 
+2
Katy
QTsmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QTsmum

Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Empty
PostSubject: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 am

I bought a EUC spicy in the PR (for a STEAL, I might add) and it would be the absolute PERFECT bag for this trip (leave tomorrow!) Like, PERFECT! But I don't think it's going to make it on time. I doubt it'll be there tomorrow morning. I can check at noon, but we leave after that. Sadness.

I have a tiki smart, but I was hoping to take something mind blowing Laughing Tiki is really nice (LOVE the hawaiian flowers!) but it's not bright and POW, kwim?!

I have a GG Tween and the print is great for the beach, but it's so zipper-y. I kind of wanted to use something that was unzip and there's everything, kwim?!

I'm gonna pout so bad if spicy's not here tomorrow!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 am

what is the EUC??
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 am

Excellent used condition! Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 am

Katy wrote:
what is the EUC??

LOL Katy Laughing You had to have known that! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 am

QTsmum wrote:
I bought a EUC spicy in the PR (for a STEAL, I might add) and it would be the absolute PERFECT bag for this trip (leave tomorrow!) Like, PERFECT! But I don't think it's going to make it on time. I doubt it'll be there tomorrow morning. I can check at noon, but we leave after that. Sadness.

I have a tiki smart, but I was hoping to take something mind blowing Laughing Tiki is really nice (LOVE the hawaiian flowers!) but it's not bright and POW, kwim?!

I have a GG Tween and the print is great for the beach, but it's so zipper-y. I kind of wanted to use something that was unzip and there's everything, kwim?!

I'm gonna pout so bad if spicy's not here tomorrow!! Sad

Which print is the Spicy?
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 am

Bummer it wasn't there! I hope luck is on your side and it arrives early tomorrow! Have fun on your trip!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
what is the EUC??

I swear I really didn't
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 pm

So sad =-( Hope she finds her way home before you leave!
Back to top Go down
tigerjen77

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm

What print? Hope she gets there in the nick of time!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:51 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
what is the EUC??

I swear I really didn't

LOL! You need to hang around the PR more often Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 am

Did it get there this morning Jess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...   Boooo!  I don't think Ms. JJB will make it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boooo! I don't think Ms. JJB will make it...
Page 1 of 1