Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your posts can make a huge impression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Your posts can make a huge impression Empty
PostSubject: Your posts can make a huge impression   Your posts can make a huge impression Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Hey all!
Not that this is really a new issue but I just felt the need to address the misunderstandings I've been noticing in other places.
A lot of times we'll see posts in public forums regarding an issue someone is having or a concern. Totally fine and I'm all for conveying concerns and venting but I wanted to remind everyone firstly that it's easy for others to get the wrong idea from written text (been there, done that Wink ) and secondly that the best information you can get about LDD is FROM LDD.

Same goes with any company.
While MANY know a LOT about us, the way we do things and the way things work at LDD, there are certainly details that can be overlooked, misunderstood or not conveyed properly. (but I'm sending a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that does respond for us!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD!)

I've seen it before and I would HATE for any of you to be disappointed because of something you read that either may be incorrect, can be remedied or will undoubtedly be misunderstood. Although we can pop in to correct the information and provide more information, we can't possibly keep up with every post on ever forum or chat or group and by the time we do get to it IF we get to it, the damage is done and however many read the post will have that initial impression that may easily be a negative one.

PLEASE email me with any questions or concerns. I can't stress enough how much WE want to help you, give you the CORRECT information and make your experience a great one.

And if you see a post I should respond to I would GREATLY appreciate anyone emailing me so that I can pop in or you can post my email address. We try our very best and I know a lot of you have experienced our "extra efforts" first hand and sometimes the posts can make all that hard work go "POOF".

***Lastly, if you've posted anything that has been resolved, please do change your subject lines and/or update the original posts to reflect so. Not everyone reads through all threads and posts and it only takes a snippet to make an impression be it a positive one or negative.

Thank you all so so much! I know A LOT of you chime in and help us out and it's so wonderful to have that support system going on and with a small company like ours it's that much more important and APPRECIATED.

Sending out XO's to everyone and I really hope it's ok that I posted this. I know not everyone realizes how much a single post can effect us (which is why we appreciate your good reviews so much as well) and I just want to be able to fix whatever is broken as soon as I can, and as best as I can.
Feel free to email us ANYTIME or call us anytime!
info@littledudesanddivas.com
maya@littledudesanddivas.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
wvuaimee

Your posts can make a huge impression Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your posts can make a huge impression   Your posts can make a huge impression Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 am

Thanks, you guys rock!
Back to top Go down

Your posts can make a huge impression
Page 1 of 1