Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legacy Collection

Go down 
+6
mariak
butterflyjuju
Maya
Mommyof3
Momof2Boys
Katy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:
I am sure there will be legacy wallets. I can't wait! I really hope they do a leather quick too. That would be so fun!

I would love to see a legacy rich and quick. I may get those.

I would HAVE to get a quick like that!!!!!!! That WOULD be awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 am

zzbean wrote:
I would totally get a Quick. Prolly not a Roch right away...but only because I just ordered one....and I should excerise some self control..

HAH! Self control? What's that? LOL!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
I would totally get a Quick. Prolly not a Roch right away...but only because I just ordered one....and I should excerise some self control..

My self control is DH but fortunately I know how to work him to get what I want. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:14 am

mariak wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

My self control is DH but fortunately I know how to work him to get what I want. Wink

HAHA! You work it girl!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:33 pm

zzbean wrote:
That would be HOT....I just ordered the Rich in DZ....She will look soooo pretty all tucked away in this bag...

just don't get the dz lining otherwise you won't find your wallet Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm not sure what to think of this...I'm really not digging the interior prints that is for sure...
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:41 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
That would be HOT....I just ordered the Rich in DZ....She will look soooo pretty all tucked away in this bag...

just don't get the dz lining otherwise you won't find your wallet Laughing Laughing

oooohhh.... I hadn't thought of that. Imagine....Spending all that money on a bag just for the awesome organization and then not being able to find your wallet. Irony. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

ROFL! I didn't think of that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
I'm not sure what to think of this...I'm really not digging the interior prints that is for sure...

I'm not digging the FAKE leather Rolling Eyes Doesn't matter that it's animal friendly or washable or whatever. It's FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! Sorry....no offense to anybody else Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 am

zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

oooohhh.... I hadn't thought of that. Imagine....Spending all that money on a bag just for the awesome organization and then not being able to find your wallet. Irony. Smile

Try explaining that one to dh Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I think it would be best just to suffer in silence....Hahahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Agreed! I would totally do the same thing Laughing
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:06 am

I can't wait to see this bag! DH siad I could get it, but then we decided to TTC #2, so now it's going to be a long time before I need a purse...

I still might get it though. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 am

QTsmum wrote:
I can't wait to see this bag! DH siad I could get it, but then we decided to TTC #2, so now it's going to be a long time before I need a purse...

I still might get it though. We'll see.

That's so nice of him! You should still get it as a little something for yourself. Maybe that can be your push present Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 am

zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

ROFL! I didn't think of that Laughing

what can I say its something I envisioned LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

ya that would be the wise choice to make Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:13 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'm not digging the FAKE leather Rolling Eyes Doesn't matter that it's animal friendly or washable or whatever. It's FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! Sorry....no offense to anybody else Embarassed

ya have never been a big fan of fake anything Laughing plus I know dh would never allow me to spend that much on a bag...heck he doesn't even know how much I payed for my coach one and the only reason I got a coach is because I fell in love with the Carly and have been dying for one for awhile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

ya have never been a big fan of fake anything Laughing plus I know dh would never allow me to spend that much on a bag...heck he doesn't even know how much I payed for my coach one and the only reason I got a coach is because I fell in love with the Carly and have been dying for one for awhile

DH doesn't know how much I paid for my Coach either Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

DH doesn't know how much I paid for my Coach either Laughing

ya somethings are better left unsaid...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:52 am

pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Either suffer in silence or just get another wallet Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Either suffer in silence or just get another wallet Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 pm

I personally am glad that it's not real leather. I have 4 children. Children and leather just don't mix especially since they help me out. So I need the washable option. Can't wait for the Legacy items. So excited.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:
I personally am glad that it's not real leather. I have 4 children. Children and leather just don't mix especially since they help me out. So I need the washable option. Can't wait for the Legacy items. So excited.

I'm glad you like it Julinda Wink And with 4 children the washable feature is definitely a plus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:

Any company has to test the waters gradually. I think this is a good next step...who knows what could happen if this goes over well? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next