Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legacy Collection

Go down 
+6
mariak
butterflyjuju
Maya
Mommyof3
Momof2Boys
Katy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

The Legacy Collection Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 am

I saw another post on here about the new Behave. I have to admit I LOVE IT!!! The one thing that I kept saying about the ju ju be bags was that they look like a diaper bag. Don't get me wrong ladies I still LOVE Ju Ju Be's, but being a young single mommy its nice sometimes to not always feel like a mommy. Smile And this diaper bag has done it!! Sophisticated, young, sleek, and MACHINE WASHABLE cheers my prayers have been answered!! What do you ladies think about it?

The Legacy Collection Purse-3back

The Legacy Collection Purse-brown-2-3.4

The Legacy Collection Purse-6-black-inside

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 am

I'm glad you love it Katy Very Happy I mentioned in another post that I was really looking forward to seeing the FBA today that this Legacy collection really threw me for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:11 am

i hear ya! this is probably what happened to alot of people.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 am

I love it! I'm hoping to put a bug in hubby's ear for Mother's day Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:15 am

My kind of bag. Can't wait to see it irl. Wondering about the weight. And LOVING the fact that it's washable! I didn't think katy was serious! Awesome bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 am

It's 2 lbs Maya. I can't wait until I can carry this all the time. But for now it will be a part time carry when I don't have the whole crew. Love that is has a water bottle pocket on one side.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am

The thing that I like about it the most is that it's washable.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am

Maya is LD&D going to carry these? Many in the PR are worried you won't since it's not a diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Maya is LD&D going to carry these? Many in the PR are worried you won't since it's not a diaper bag.

Thanks for asking Julinda! I was wondering this too but totally forgot to ask.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 am

I LOVE it! I can't wait to get one! It is everything I could ever want in a bag. I really don't carry much for my kids anymore so this should work out really well for me!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:39 am

mariak wrote:
I LOVE it! I can't wait to get one! It is everything I could ever want in a bag. I really don't carry much for my kids anymore so this should work out really well for me!

Maria, you went from totally not getting one to can't wait to get one! LOL!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

Maria, you went from totally not getting one to can't wait to get one! LOL!
Laughing I know! Those inside pics totally did me in! The bag is just so well thought out and so organized!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 am

GASP!! I hadnt even considered that LD&D wouldnt carry this.....Maya??? Please say you will!!
I am in love with the organization...I hate having to root around in my purse for something...and not being able to see in to the dark abyss.
Agreed that it is more than just a little pricey....but, I am willing to bet it will totally be worth it. I am really looking forward to ordering it. I am also very curious what next week's reveal from the Legacy Collection will be? Guesses anyone?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:25 am

I'm guessing next week's reveal will be accessories for the Legacy collection. Leather wallet anyone? How about a leather quick?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:38 am

Oooohhh. Good guesses. The Quick would be a really good idea. I think it's going to be another bag....What kind, I'm not sure.....A smaller purse, a clutch...oh the possiblities!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 am

Well Rachelle did mention in one of the threads that they're not releasing anymore Legacy bags. She didn't say why but I'm guessing they want to see how well the Behave does before they start making more. That's why everyone else is guessing accessories to go with the Behave.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 am

Smart. It makes sense. I read they had been working on the Earth Leather I thought for sure they'd make more then one bag out of it....But it makes sense to see how it does first.
Hmmm...Accessories does sound like the best guess. I bet you aren't far off with the idea of a wallet.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 am

I got the wallet idea from the PR actually Laughing Somebody said a Be Rich in Leather which would look amazing!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:53 am

That would be HOT....I just ordered the Rich in DZ....She will look soooo pretty all tucked away in this bag...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 am

The DZ Rich would look awesome with the black Behave! Oh no...MUST. RESIST.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am

Hahahahaha!!! Resistance is futile.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 am

I am sure there will be legacy wallets. I can't wait! I really hope they do a leather quick too. That would be so fun!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 am

zzbean wrote:
Hahahahaha!!! Resistance is futile.

My willpower is slowly fading. Nope! No, no....can't give in. lalalalalalalala!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 am

mariak wrote:
I am sure there will be legacy wallets. I can't wait! I really hope they do a leather quick too. That would be so fun!

I would love to see a legacy rich and quick. I may get those.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:21 pm

I would totally get a Quick. Prolly not a Roch right away...but only because I just ordered one....and I should excerise some self control..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Collection   The Legacy Collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Collection
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next